It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Church, in History and for Contemporary Times. To be continued LORD willing.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

Wouldn't a husband be equal to his wife?

Thus Making God equal with us?

the problem is that God is described in the bible as BOTH a father and a husband. Its obvious that it was symbolic language designating closeness to God. Jesus and Adam being ''sons'' was just as symbolic. Jesus ''sonship'' was as a title, it did not make him God or a part of God.

Let me ask you,

Is there anything impossible with God?
No....and I'll use that line the next time a christian claims God could not have sent an Arab prophet. In the meantime, answer to the point...if God being husband is simply symbolic....why cant the idea of God being ''father'' also be as symbolic..i.e...God was a symbolic ''father'' to Jesus.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Which means that Jesus is more than a prophet.

Of course there is a rank higher than simple prophecy. This is another forgotten truth.
Prophet is mentioned by the Hebrew word נָּבִ֑יא (Nabi) Abram was first a Nabi (prophet) then His rank changed to נשיא (Nasiy) and then name of Abram changed to Abraham and he became a Nasiy While he was already a (Nabi) prophet.
The letter heth which is added to the name of Abraham is a sign of five glory names from Ishmael. Torah says that twelve Nasiy will be born by Ishmael through Bmadmad. Nasiy like Abraham. However those twelve persons are not Nabi.

Christ is the head, there are no successors.

Jesus himself says that he gave the key to Saint Peter. And again you say there were no successors. Ok forget it. Even most of muslims believe so. It seems humanity knows that when he manufactures something He should send the guidance book and still it is not enough. He sends professional persons who know well how to use that thing and the guidance book. But God of Christians and Muslims does not know ! What kind of God this is. I do not worship such ignorant God.

I can pray for you, because God commands me to.

Thank you. It is so kind of you who pray for sinful persons. But the best pray is that we want that Jesus returns sooner so that oppression ends and the truths among divine books get revealed. No one can disagree with Jesus.

Manifest means that Jesus was God manifest in the flesh, because the flesh is incarnate. God is a spirit, but Jesus in the incarnate flesh of God, because the spirit manifested as flesh. There is nothing impossible with God, wouldn't you agree?

Manifestation is possible. We are all manifestations of God. But perfect humans are the best manifestations. 3d sun is not in the mirror but a 2d image of sun can be seen in the mirror.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You again avoided answering .....
You said I lied about Moses being a murderer and a sex slaver.
I gave the scripture quotes showing he was indeed a mass murdering sex slaver.

Why dont you bring this up with your fellow christian, user ''warminindy''? Ok wait, I'll ask him/her.............. Hey warminindy....what do you think of christians calling Moses a murdering sex slaver? Jews and Muslims revere him...but it seems Christians openly insult him. Care to comment?
edit on 17-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

the problem is that God is described in the bible as BOTH a father and a husband. Its obvious that it was symbolic language designating closeness to God. Jesus and Adam being ''sons'' was just as symbolic. Jesus ''sonship'' was as a title, it did not make him God or a part of God.

Let me ask you,

No....and I'll use that line the next time a christian claims God could not have sent an Arab prophet. In the meantime, answer to the point...if God being husband is simply symbolic....why cant the idea of God being ''father'' also be as symbolic..i.e...God was a symbolic ''father'' to Jesus.

Of course God could, but God DIDN'T.

Jesus was the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. And that's what Mohammed is going to have to deal with. And that's what you are going to have to deal with.

The ministry of Jesus has not ended, it is still going on right now, so therefore, as the Kingdom of Christ has no end, then Mohammed's can't ever start, see the problem with your Mohammed?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You again avoided answering .....
You said I lied about Moses being a murderer and a sex slaver.
I gave the scripture quotes showing he was indeed a mass murdering sex slaver.

Why dont you bring this up with your fellow christian, user ''warminindy''? Ok wait, I'll ask him/her.............. Hey warminindy....what do you think of christians calling Moses a murdering sex slaver? Jews and Muslims revere him...but it seems Christians openly insult him. Care to comment?

To which I say this, Moses was not the messiah.

FlyersFan has not insulted Moses, what's the problem? Moses did order that, yes. And so? Moses wasn't the messiah.
It's not FlyersFan's fault that you guys talk about how much you respect Moses and yet you don't even keep Passover, so I don't want to hear it from you.

When you start keeping Seder, then we will talk about it. Otherwise, you have no claim in the discussion regarding Moses.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2

Which means that Jesus is more than a prophet.

Of course there is a rank higher than simple prophecy. This is another forgotten truth.
Prophet is mentioned by the Hebrew word נָּבִ֑יא (Nabi) Abram was first a Nabi (prophet) then His rank changed to נשיא (Nasiy) and then name of Abram changed to Abraham and he became a Nasiy While he was already a (Nabi) prophet.
The letter heth which is added to the name of Abraham is a sign of five glory names from Ishmael. Torah says that twelve Nasiy will be born by Ishmael through Bmadmad. Nasiy like Abraham. However those twelve persons are not Nabi.

Christ is the head, there are no successors.

Jesus himself says that he gave the key to Saint Peter. And again you say there were no successors. Ok forget it. Even most of muslims believe so. It seems humanity knows that when he manufactures something He should send the guidance book and still it is not enough. He sends professional persons who know well how to use that thing and the guidance book. But God of Christians and Muslims does not know ! What kind of God this is. I do not worship such ignorant God.

I can pray for you, because God commands me to.

Thank you. It is so kind of you who pray for sinful persons. But the best pray is that we want that Jesus returns sooner so that oppression ends and the truths among divine books get revealed. No one can disagree with Jesus.

Manifest means that Jesus was God manifest in the flesh, because the flesh is incarnate. God is a spirit, but Jesus in the incarnate flesh of God, because the spirit manifested as flesh. There is nothing impossible with God, wouldn't you agree?

Manifestation is possible. We are all manifestations of God. But perfect humans are the best manifestations. 3d sun is not in the mirror but a 2d image of sun can be seen in the mirror.

There are no successors. Peter is not a successor, but you misunderstand the whole "keys" discussion.

Jesus asked Peter "whom do you say that I AM?" Jesus asked three times, the third time, Peter answered, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God". To which Jesus responds "No man revealed this to you, but heaven revealed it to you, therefore upon THIS Rock, will I build my church". Not Peter, but Peter's testimony, "thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God".

Man doesn't reveal this, and if it hasn't been revealed to you, then you haven't met God yet, to understand. I pray that you one day understand this. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. And that's the key.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

Jesus asked Peter "whom do you say that I AM?" Jesus asked three times, the third time, Peter answered, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God". To which Jesus responds "No man revealed this to you, but heaven revealed it to you, therefore upon THIS Rock, will I build my church". Not Peter, but Peter's testimony, "thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God".

Man doesn't reveal this, and if it hasn't been revealed to you, then you haven't met God yet, to understand. I pray that you one day understand this. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. And that's the key.

I'll give this an Amen! We need Christ. We have a choice: Divine mercy, or Divine justice. He wants to forgive us of our sins, but in order to do that don't we first need to recognize our guilt before God, and our need for His forgiveness? God blesses those who recognize their need for Him.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why dont you bring this up with your fellow christian,

No dude. YOU called me a liar. Therefore YOU have to admit that I"m not.
He was a mass murderer and a sex slaver. Admit you were wrong.
Admit Moses mass murdered and was a sex slaver ... it's all right here ...
And it's not an 'insult' if it's true ... Moses did those things.

MURDER - Exodus 2:11-15 In the course of time Moses grew up. Then he went to see his own people and watched them suffering under forced labor. He saw a Hebrew, one of his own people, being beaten by an Egyptian. 12 He looked all around, and when he didn’t see anyone, he beat the Egyptian to death and hid the body in the sand.

ORDERS VIRGIN SEX SLAVES FOR SOLDIERS - AND ORDERS MASS MURDER - Numbers 31:18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, keep for yourselves.

while you are at it, explain how worship of a meteorite and walking circles around a pagan cube building with Hubals crescent on top of it is 'monotheistic'. How exactly is that 'closer to the Jewish faith then the Christian faith is' .... which is the topic of this thread.

edit on 5/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrphilosophias
I'll give this an Amen!

Why do not you Christians pray that Jesus returns ! Do you fear Jesus !! Do you fear that he eradicates the corrupted systems !!! Do you fear that he eradicates the monarchy of Pharaohs !!!!
Do you favor the temporary world rather than being a soldier of Jesus.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mrphilosophias

He wants to forgive us of our sins, but in order to do that don't we first need to recognize our guilt before God, and our need for His forgiveness?
You are missing a step.
Forgiveness for past sins come after you stop sinning.
There is only one way to have forgiveness, which is to become righteous.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: maes2

Why do not you Christians pray that Jesus returns !
A lot of Christians do.
You may be pointing out a flaw in the cults that are nominally Christian, that they don't think that Jesus' return fixes anything.
It just takes the "true believers" out of the mess.
To me, the best way to look at it is that Jesus already returned.
He gave power to his disciples to create the community of the saved, here on earth, to be the dwelling place of God.
We are to be not corrupt ourselves, before we can fix the rest of the world.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Why dont you bring this up with your fellow christian,

explain how worship of a meteorite and walking circles around a pagan cube building with Hubals crescent on top of it is 'monotheistic'.
as usual, more Robert Morey-esque nonsense. Jews themselves admit Islam is monotheistic...but will never say the same about christianity. Besides some Rabbis say its technically okay for Jews to pray inside a mosque...but never in a church. Some Jews even buy halal if kosher isn't available. Jews and Muslims even marched together to protest proposed bans on ritual slaughter. The Jews greatest philosopher Maimonedes declared Islam as purely monotheistic. That by itself destroys the claims and allegations made against Islam by desperate polytheistic christians, who are obviously....jealous of Jewish approval of Islams monotheism. You don't have to be so grumpy about it, all you have to do is reject the idea of a man-god and trinity. Just believe there is One God who is without form and that Jesus is only a man and an agent of God (as prophet/servant/messiah). Then you can call yourself a monotheist....and the best part is you can still call yourself a Christian, as long as you follow Jesus.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Let me ask you,

Of course God could, but God DIDN'T.

Then God could have taken on the form of a man, but DIDN'T. Also, the hindus called, they want their ideas back. Hindus also believe God became a human called Krishna. And they also believe in a trinity. It might explain why many hindu homes have images of Jesus next to their gods. I've also noticed hindus don't have a problem with accepting Jesus as one of the many avatars of God...because hinduism has the concept of God becoming man. And hindus also worship men as God. So christianity and hinduism can be placed in the same basket. Actually don't respond to this post, I'll make a separate thread for this later, God willing.
edit on 18-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

p

FlyersFan has not insulted Moses, what's the problem?
Would you describe Moses as a ''murderer'' and ''sex slaver'' like flyers fan? If not, why?

Moses wasn't the messiah.
So Christians can bad mouth revered prophets just because they weren't messiah?

you guys talk about how much you respect Moses and yet you don't even keep Passover, .
Moses for Jews. Jesus for Christans. Mohammad for Muslims. And we all need to respect all the other prophets of God, while following the prophet sent to our community.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

as usual, more Robert Morey-esque nonsense.

No dude. It's what Muslims do. It's all over the TV. The whole world can see it.
Quit with the Robert Morey deflection crap.

Jews themselves admit Islam is monotheistic...

SO WHAT? That's not the question ... and the Jews aren't the end-all for truth.

Answer the question ... MY QUESTION ... which didn't come from any 'Robert Morey' that you are so paranoid about.

Is it 'monotheistic' to worship a meteorite ... to run circles around a pagan cubed building ... and to have Hubals crescent and star as the symbol of Islam and to have it on top of the mosques where worship takes place. how is that 'monotheistic'?? Stop deflecting. Answer the question.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Would you describe Moses as a ''murderer'' and ''sex slaver'' like flyers fan?

She has no choice. It's right there in scripture. Do you deny scripture?

So Christians can bad mouth revered prophets just because they weren't messiah?

Again ... it's not 'bad mouthing' a person to tell the truth. And just because people have built up folklore and ignore the truth doesn't mean that someone should be 'revered'. Revering a mass murdering sex slaver who is unrepentant is wrong. Period.

And we all need to respect all the other prophets of God, while following the prophet sent to our community.

There is nothing about Muhammad that deserves respect. He was a mass murderer; a caravan thief; and a liar. He wasn't a 'prophet sent to your community'. He was an opportunist bully politician who falsely claimed visions of God to get what he wanted. And he never proved his tales. He wasn't a prophet.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60
Does Jesus return to fix anything from Chiristian point of view Or his return is Just an end for punishment from Chiristian point of view.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: maes2

Does Jesus return to fix anything from Chiristian point of view Or his return is Just an end for punishment from Chiristian point of view.
I think that most of the Second Coming hype comes from Dispensationalism, which I see as the product of a Zionist plot to trick Christians into accepting their regime in Palestine.
I don't see it as even being Christian, but a sort of religious cancer that its main proponents are not concerned about as long as its main goal is successful.
The belief that was pushed by the Zionists was that if they held Palestine for one generation, it would force God's hand to recognize it as Israel and they would be given their messiah.
That of course failed in the real world, otherwise it would have happened in the nineties.
The trick is that they knew it wouldn't but after they had kept it long enough the world would just accept it as an accomplished fact.
That too will fail because apartheid, ethnic cleansing and genocide are just not acceptable in the modern world, so is only acceptable to what we now understand is the worst of criminal minds.

Edit to add: I looked at an Islamic web site and I think it says that Jesus will return to take up the position of judge.
You might think so, by taking literally what he said.
I think it is more metaphorical, where God will have His way in the world by having the spirit of Christ in people, who will act in righteousness.
edit on 18-5-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60
your opinions was interesting. Yes I believe so. Zihonists are after their world order. But I doubt that they want someone like Jesus (who for sure will not tolerate the corruption of leaders of Israel tribe) returns. Most likely they are after a power like kingdom of Solomon. They consider Solomon a king more than a prophet. We are living in an odd era !

you know that many beliefs even Hinduism which can be regarded as an old monotheistic religion believes in that a Messiah will come finally. There are many references in Gospels and Torah about the Messiah of humanity who will rule over the world. They are accompanied with hope, affection, readiness and waiting. Maybe many Evangelists are waiting in USA. But most of them think that they should support The corruptions. This is the problem. No one can reach the righteousness by wickedness. I would say coming of the Messiah of humanity is like spring which will ruin the darkness of winter. Any winter is followed by the spring after all. We can not ignore the promises of God. Something will happen.

35“Be dressed for service and keep your lamps burning, 36as though you were waiting for your master to return from the wedding feast. Then you will be ready to open the door and let him in the moment he arrives and knocks. 37The servants who are ready and waiting for his return will be rewarded. I tell you the truth, he himself will seat them, put on an apron, and serve them as they sit and eat! 38He may come in the middle of the night or just before dawn.d But whenever he comes, he will reward the servants who are ready. Luke 12-35

15“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecrationd standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!) 16“Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. 17A person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack. 18A person out in the field must not return even to get a coat. 19How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days. 20And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again. 22In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones. 23“Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones. 25See, I have warned you about this ahead of time. 26“So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it! 27For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Mane comes. 28Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near.f 29“Immediately after the anguish of those days, the sun will be darkened, the moon will give no light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.g 30And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.h 31And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the worldi—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven. -Matthew 24

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. 37 As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they did not know until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of man. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one is taken and one is left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken and one is left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming -Matthew 24:36

8Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. 9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land. 10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. 11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity. 12 The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; 13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming. -Psalm 37

Jesus will return, Son of Man will come, good people will be gathered from the world, Land will be inherited to the good people, those who are poor and oppressed ones.

These are just a few references. God wants us to be ready. As you said We ourselves should be righteous and do our duties.

Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; 2for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. 3Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

As you read "the coming of son of Man" is like time of "Ark of Noah". Many believers had died before that the Ark of Noah got ready. But at least they were believing that someday the Ark of Noah would save the good people and ruin the wicked. And they were helping to make the Ark of Noah ready. I feel this is a code for us. We should play our role and be hopeful even though we may die before that glory event. At least we can believe in that event. It is very important so that we will be rewarded.

edit on 18-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'll make a separate thread for this later,

Instead of started yet another thread with misinformation attacking Christianity, how about you actually acknowledge the fact that Moses was a killer and a sex slaver (as I have proven in this thread) ... and while you are at acknowledge in all the other many anti-Christian threads you've started that you were proven wrong in them. How about you give that a try first, eh?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join