It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Church, in History and for Contemporary Times. To be continued LORD willing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
a reply to: FlyersFan
It is interesting that you are living in the zombie Land. But did you know that the concept of Zombie is to overshadow a fact in the end times.

Zombies are the walking braindead.

Plenty of zombies running around.

Plenty of zombies now in Mecca.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

It is interesting that you are living in the zombie Land. But did you know that the concept of Zombie is to overshadow a fact in the end times.

WoW, I did know you had a relation with Jews ! Christians are asleep. These are scenarios of false Jews.
but seriously, It is mentioned in the OT. The good persons will wake up from their graves after the return of that twelfth star and Jesus. It is mentioned by Daniel. you can ask from your cousins. They want to pretend that those good persons are Zombies. They want that people fear from them. However as you said mainly they want to say muslims are Zombies. However I agree. Their friends, those false muslims are Zombies. Indeed Those corrupted muslims who are allied with Corraupted of Jews and Christians. They are all Zombies.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

WoW, I did know you had a relation with Jews ! Christians are asleep. These are scenarios of false Jews.
but seriously, It is mentioned in the OT. The good persons will wake up from their graves after the return of that twelfth star and Jesus. It is mentioned by Daniel. you can ask from your cousins. They want to pretend that those good persons are Zombies. They want that people fear from them. However as you said mainly they want to say muslims are Zombies. However I agree. Their friends, those false muslims are Zombies. Indeed Those corrupted muslims who are allied with Corraupted of Jews and Christians. They are all Zombies.

First premise, what is a false Jew?

Second premise, who is good?

There are none righteous, no not one. Not even Mohammed was righteous.

There are no righteous Christians, Jews or Muslims. But Christians believe that righteousness comes through Jesus Christ, it does not make us righteous, but the righteousness of God is on us. His, not ours.

The Jews believe that no one can be good without G-d. None. They believe that righteousness comes from G-d, they are made right through the keeping of the commandments, as jmDewey likes to point out as Paul said. But without faith, it is impossible to please God. Impossible.

The Muslims, how does your righteousness come? Are you made righteous before allah?

Just being a good person does not make us righteous. Even our best acts cannot ever make us righteous, it just means we did a good thing, that's all, because even the wicked do good things sometimes. But the wicked are not righteous.

The difference in us and you, it's the God we believe in, our God is righteous and holy, but imparts His righteousness and holiness upon us, if we please Him through our faith and acceptance of His holiness. And the other difference, Jews and Christians believe in communion with God, that we have access now through prayer to the very place God is. Right now, we have that access, even Jews know this. Why do you think Jews have constant reminders to themselves to mention HaShem from their lips? Because God hears, right now, presently.

The Psalmist said

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

And

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

And here is the promise to the Jews

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

When you go to prayer, are you still asking for destruction of your enemies, while the Christians and Jews are asking God to have mercy on you? Your allah is not the God of the house of Israel, because Jacob is Israel.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It is interesting that you are living in the zombie Land.

Off topic but I"ll respond ... Zombie Land .... it's a movie with Owen Wilson.
And the reason I put it as location is because this planet is full of zombies.
Example ... those religiously indoctrinated with hate and lies ...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The good persons will wake up from their graves after the return of that twelfth star and Jesus.

People aren't sleeping in the grave. Ask Jesus. The 'good thief said from the cross - '"Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom" (Luke 23:42)' Jesus promised 'the good thief' that he'd be with Jesus in Paradise ... THAT DAY.

And of course we have Revelation. For those that believe in it ... Revelation 6:9 .... "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held ... ' The saints whose bodies have died are very much awake in the afterlife. They are aware of what is happening on Earth. At least, according to Revelation (if you believe in that part of scripture).

And we have Near Death Experiences of people who have died and seen hell and heaven ... and been brought back. MANY of them.

As for 'twelfth star' ... I don't know what that is.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The Bible tells us that in the end times, Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Jeremiah 33:8, Ezekiel 11:17, and Romans 11:26 predict that in the end times Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered in their homeland. This is when they will accept Christ and therefore become Christians.
I don't think that it says all of that.
The "end time" has come, which allowed the gentiles to "enter in", which saves Israel. As Paul had said in Romans 11.
The "saves" part is a little ambiguous, so Paul clarifies it a bit by quoting the Old Testament where it talks about ungodliness being removed from Jacob.

It sounds like God has a plan to have a people who are not sinful, and there is a promise of this that has been conveyed to specific people (the Patriarchs) and if it has to come about by new people entering this proposed group, then it will.

Now the word "Israel" is mentioned in all of this, but it must be understood as being used in a symbolic way.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Ba'al, Ashtoroth, Molech...all were gods. And yes, at times the Jews worshiped them. You just don't get it, do you
It then declares "The Lord is one", which incorporates all these concepts into a single entity.
But you are still stuck with a single god with multiple personalities.

edit on 14-5-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: maes2

Paul entered the concept of trinity into Christianity. Saint Peter was forgotten. Teaching of Jesus was changed gradually.
Paul does not give deity to Jesus unless you automatically equate Christ with "godhood".
You may be thinking of Colossians or 1 Timothy, which were not written by Paul but is pseudo-pauline, written later, after Paul was most likely dead.
Paul said in Philippians that Jesus was originally in the "form" of god, but so was Adam.
Paul builds his christology on the basis of Jesus being a man who is now declared by God to be Lord, which was the Old Testament definition of the Messiah.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

I said nothing about cuddling up with Jews.
See my note in my post, to you, saying I was directing that at the OP.

Why did God give Jews and Muslims the concept of 'monotheism' I have no idea.
It is the battle cry of Hate.
It justifies killing others because they believe in the "wrong" god.
The Arabs went to war against anyone not Arabs, won, and then created a religion to justify what they just did.

The Jews had to suck up to the Persians to get patronage to build a temple in Jerusalem, so they had to make sure only the god of that temple was recognized.
Later it was just accepted as custom that there weren't any other gods.
edit on 14-5-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Its cute how christians cling on to jews saying ''we have the same god'' . . .
I think the Jews are actually resentful of Christians for "stealing" their god.
They might prefer it if they (Christians) went back to pure paganism, so they (the Jews) will be the only believers in "their" god.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Just leave the real monotheism to Jews and Muslims and get rid of your infatuation with a perfectly monotheistic people who consider christianity as perverse paganism and curse Jesus as a false prophet.
Keep in mind that if you wanted to convert to Judaism, number one you would have to renounce Jesus.
(and I am addressing the OP, and not you since you get this)
So the idea of cuddling up with Jews is a fantasy.
They are just happy to take your money for the support of their colonization of Palestine.
Don't imagine that you could go there yourself and feel welcomed as a Christian, other than as a tourist who doesn't say anything, just look around, and go back to wherever they came from.
I said nothing about cuddling up with Jews. They are a people who, as the bible says, slew prophets, tried to kill Jesus and Mohammad AND to this day, deny the prophethood of Mohammad and the Messiahship of Jesus. However, Jews are (in my eyes at least) superior to christians as far as the tahweed is concerned. because they despite their shortcomings, perfectly uphold Monotheism...which is by itself, a miracle in my humble opinions. Why did God give Jews and Muslims the concept of 'monotheism' I have no idea. Cant love them. Cant hate them. It has to be some kind of a cosmic riddle, but the God of Ishak and Ishmail knows best.

Then why are you trying to kill them all?
nobody is trying to kill anybody (for reasons other than political) Its cute how christians cling on to jews saying ''we have the same god'', but the jews kick away your kind saying ''get lost, we have nothing in common''. Jews DONT believe in your man-god Jesus. Thats a fact.

Tell my Jewish friends that.

Oh snap, you didn't know that I have Jewish friends and that I have Jewish ancestry. Good for you.

Guess what, I have rabbis that are my cousins. Guess what, you know nothing about it.
then ask your Jewish friends and ''Rabbi'' cousins to utter one, ONE prayer to Jesus Christ, son of Mary. And let us all know how they respond.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
So you're ok with many Hebrews who think they're the only humans on earth, and that everyone else are animals put here to serve them? Why would god only choose one people and not all people? Doesn't this story sound a little one-sided to you? Why would anyone accept being born in debt to anyone else? I think all of it is crazy and made-up, but if it makes you a better person then hey! go for it. Don't expect everyone else to fall in line, and don't attack people for questioning the story and who wrote it. Scientology was man-made too. And Israel is an illegal state formed through a questionable war and other tactics. No messiah gave it to them.

Fylgje I sense bitterness in you towards the Jewish people. I'm sorry. God reveals Himself in many ways. However, He has revealed Himself to His people Israel in unique, undeniable, and extraordinary way throughout history! The scriptures speak for themselves if we care to search them out. The question is do you believe?

I can't but wonder how sincere you are. I spelled out clearly in detail that, in Christ, Gods' plan for salvation and deliverance is not only for Jews but for Gentiles also, and that the Hebrew scriptures abound with allusions to the Messiah. I gave several examples. Did you care to read what I wrote?

God works in mysterious ways.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

then ask your Jewish friends and ''Rabbi'' cousins to utter one, ONE prayer to Jesus Christ, son of Mary.

Why on earth do you keep harping on that? We already said MANY TIMES that the Jews don't accept Jesus as the Christ. If they did, they'd be Christians.

And you never answer the question ... SO WHAT? What the Jews believe is irrelevant to what the truth is. They aren't the 'end all' for truth. Get real.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mrphilosophias

He has revealed Himself to His people Israel in unique, undeniable, and extraordinary way throughout history! The scriptures speak for themselves if we care to search them out. The question is do you believe?
It isn't a question anyone needs to answer in order to be a Christian.
The Law now is to believe in God's son.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Its cute how christians cling on to jews saying ''we have the same god'' . . .
I think the Jews are actually resentful of Christians for "stealing" their god.
They might prefer it if they (Christians) went back to pure paganism, so they (the Jews) will be the only believers in "their" god.

the jews are indifferent to what other people believe. Which is why even non-Jewish Monotheists are labelled ''goyim''. As for christians (worshipers of a man-god) the jews cant claim christians ''stole'' their God. Because Conceptually, jews and christians worship 2 different Gods...though some christians cling on to the idea that the Jews incorporeal un-killable God (a concept Muslims agree on) is the same as the christian flesh/blood ''god'' who was ''killed'' on cross. But I guess the christians need the Jewish scriptures to fabricate an endorsement of their belief. The popular term ''judeo-christian'' makes me laugh because there really isn't anything 'christian' about 'judeo' and vice-versa.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

But I guess the christians need the Jewish scriptures to fabricate an endorsement of their belief..

Actually, that is exactly what Islam does. It tries to claim all the Hebrew and Jewish characters for itself in order to try to legitimize their religion. It's hysterically funny when a Muslim comes on here and says 'Jesus was a Muslim' ... or that 'Abraham built the Kaaba' .... etc

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The popular term ''judeo-christian'' makes me laugh because there really isn't anything 'christian' about 'judeo' and vice-versa.
The term is a twentieth century invention, popularized by Hugh Hefner (a Jew) in denouncing what he called Judeo-Christian values, like, I suppose, not looking at his magazine.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

then ask your Jewish friends and ''Rabbi'' cousins to utter one, ONE prayer to Jesus Christ, son of Mary.

Why on earth do you keep harping on that?
ask that other Atser why he/she threw in the little factoid about her/his jewish friends and rabbi cousins. Like as if thats supposed to prove a point. Wait....They don't like Jesus? Then, christians shouldnt bring about their jewish friends and ''rabbi'' cousins.
edit on 14-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

But I guess the christians need the Jewish scriptures to fabricate an endorsement of their belief..

Actually, that is exactly what Islam does. It tries to claim all the Hebrew and Jewish characters for itself in order to try to legitimize their religion.
nope. Islam ackowledges that God sent the Torah, the Gospel and the Zibbur to the Israelites...but, unlike christianity, Islam is not dependant on another scripture. Edit- Christianity caused the Jews to organize anti-missionary efforts...refuting trinity and ideas of Jesus being God.
edit on 14-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Islam ackowledges that God sent the Torah, the Gospel and the Zibbur to the Israelites...

The ISRAELITES .. not the MUSLIMS. And yet the Muslims try to say that those Hebrews were really Muslims. It's silly. And they rewrite history to try to make their religion somehow legitimate and tied to the Hebrews ... like telling the lie that Abraham built the Kaaba.

Christianity caused the Jews to organize anti-missionary efforts...refuting trinity and ideas of Jesus being God.

Again ... SO WHAT? You still haven't answered that. SO WHAT? Of course the Jews are going to say that Jesus isn't God. They don't believe in the New Testament. If they did, they'd be Christian. Again .. Judaism isn't the 'end all' when it comes to religion. What they believe or don't believe is irrelevant in regards to truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join