It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Church, in History and for Contemporary Times. To be continued LORD willing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

my friend Skorpion. please take a look at your message box whenever it is possible !
edit on 14-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
@warminindy...... ''I am so amazed that you really don't know what monotheism actually is. It means there is ONE God''........haha trinitarian christians are in absolutely no position to give sermons on monotheism as it is a concept beyond their understanding. Listen, leave monotheism to religious Jews and Muslims. You can learn from us, anytime you choose to leave behind your polytheism and corpse worship.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Paul entered the concept of trinity into Christianity. Saint Peter was forgotten. Teaching of Jesus was changed gradually.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
Christians are polytheists

Still dead wrong. Sad that you keep telling that lie.

Find me a religious jew who believes god can be born of a woman and show up as a man...

As the scripture quotes show ... that'll be when Jesus returns.
The Jews and the Christians will reunite.
The Muslims will weep at the deception they have allowed upon themselves.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

. . . leave Monotheism to Jews and Muslims. We get it right. You dont.
As to "monotheism", that equals Hate.
It means "my god is real, and yours isn't".
I'm happy to be labeled, as a Christian, a polytheist, by Jews or Muslims.
"Think whatever you want", I would say.
Of course the "monotheists" are not so accepting.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

@warminindy...... ''I am so amazed that you really don't know what monotheism actually is. It means there is ONE God''........haha trinitarian christians are in absolutely no position to give sermons on monotheism as it is a concept beyond their understanding. Listen, leave monotheism to religious Jews and Muslims. You can learn from us, anytime you choose to leave behind your polytheism and corpse worship.

I reject and denounce your allah and your Mohammed. I have no desire to sell my soul to the devil. I refuse to bow down to a strange god and burn a strange fire and sacrifice my life for a god that I am commanded not to worship.

You better learn from us, your very soul depends on it. You have bowed your knee to a devil.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2

my friend Skorpion. please take a look at your message box whenever it is possible !

Are you keeping tabs on him to make sure he doesn't stray?

I know that's what you people do. Is his life going to be threatened if he goes too far?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Are you an Evangelist !?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

Are you an Evangelist !?

No.

But I have seen it happen over and over and over again. When a Muslim loses an argument, other Muslims watch and then pounce on it, just to remind that Muslim that they can't stray from Islam with the little, gentle reminder of "we are watching you".

That's sinister and wrong. It threatens the life and peace of that person. You know this, I know this.

ETA: Is this a little, gentle reminder to me that now I will be traced, you are looking for my IP address and eventually my computer will be hacked or I will be getting little visits? OK, tell them cut my head off, I will go out of this life commending my soul to the Lord Jesus Christ. Am I afraid of the bluffing and the bullying? No, you know this, I know this.

edit on 5/14/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Are you keeping tabs on him to make sure he doesn't stray?
I know that's what you people do. Is his life going to be threatened if he goes too far?

Man I understand you. yes such people do exist but I just wanted to tell my friend skorpion that there is a message box in ATS full of my unread messages !

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Just leave the real monotheism to Jews and Muslims and get rid of your infatuation with a perfectly monotheistic people who consider christianity as perverse paganism and curse Jesus as a false prophet.
Keep in mind that if you wanted to convert to Judaism, number one you would have to renounce Jesus.
(and I am addressing the OP, and not you since you get this)
So the idea of cuddling up with Jews is a fantasy.
They are just happy to take your money for the support of their colonization of Palestine.
Don't imagine that you could go there yourself and feel welcomed as a Christian, other than as a tourist who doesn't say anything, just look around, and go back to wherever they came from.
I said nothing about cuddling up with Jews. They are a people who, as the bible says, slew prophets, tried to kill Jesus AND to this day, deny the prophethood of Mohammad and the Messiahship of Jesus. However, Jews are (in my eyes at least) superior to christians as far as the tahweed is concerned. because they despite their shortcomings, perfectly uphold Monotheism...which is by itself, a miracle in my humble opinions. Why did God give Jews and Muslims the concept of 'monotheism' I have no idea. Cant love them. Cant hate them. It has to be some kind of a cosmic riddle, but the God of Ishak and Ishmail knows best.
edit on 14-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Christianity itself is a victim of false Jews and Islam has suffered from false Jews too ! Just think about the lies they have entered in the Hadith books of Muslims. fortunately Muslims are more careful about such things. but we are all victim man. victim.
edit on 14-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Just leave the real monotheism to Jews and Muslims and get rid of your infatuation with a perfectly monotheistic people who consider christianity as perverse paganism and curse Jesus as a false prophet.
Keep in mind that if you wanted to convert to Judaism, number one you would have to renounce Jesus.
They are just happy to take your money for the support of their colonization of Palestine.
Don't imagine that you could go there yourself and feel welcomed as a Christian, other than as a tourist who doesn't say anything, just look around, and go back to wherever they came from.
I said nothing about cuddling up with Jews. They are a people who, as the bible says, slew prophets, tried to kill Jesus and Mohammad AND to this day, deny the prophethood of Mohammad and the Messiahship of Jesus. However, Jews are (in my eyes at least) superior to christians as far as the tahweed is concerned. because they despite their shortcomings, perfectly uphold Monotheism...which is by itself, a miracle in my humble opinions. Why did God give Jews and Muslims the concept of 'monotheism' I have no idea. Cant love them. Cant hate them. It has to be some kind of a cosmic riddle, but the God of Ishak and Ishmail knows best.

Then why are you trying to kill them all?

According to the Four Principles, you are commanded to kill me for being kuffar. My blood is not prohibited from being taken. Is this the Tawhid you believe in?

That's the First Principle.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Christianity itself is a victim of false Jews and Islam has suffered from false Jews too ! Just think about the lies they have entered in the Hadith books of Muslims. fortunately Muslims are more careful about such things. but we are all victim man. victim.

Are you saying the Hadiths are not to be trusted?

Who wrote the Hadiths? Weren't they compiled by what's his name? The Muslim guy who burned a lot of copies of the Quran?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Are you saying the Hadiths are not to be trusted?

Who wrote the Hadiths? Weren't they compiled by what's his name? The Muslim guy who burned a lot of copies of the Quran?

You are asking odd questions from me ! you have something bad in your mind have not you !!
of course there are wrong narrations and muslims detect them and throw them away. False Jews have a habit to enter an ideology and ruin it from within. look at What those stupid terrorists are doing in the name of Islam. they are being controlled by Zhionists and their best friends.
moreover Paul was a false Jew. He who opposed saint Peter the successor of Jesus.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I said nothing about cuddling up with Jews. They are a people who, as the bible says, slew prophets, tried to kill Jesus and Mohammad AND to this day, deny the prophethood of Mohammad and the Messiahship of Jesus. However, Jews are (in my eyes at least) superior to christians as far as the tahweed is concerned. because they despite their shortcomings, perfectly uphold Monotheism...which is by itself, a miracle in my humble opinions. Why did God give Jews and Muslims the concept of 'monotheism' I have no idea. Cant love them. Cant hate them. It has to be some kind of a cosmic riddle, but the God of Ishak and Ishmail knows best.

nobody is trying to kill anybody (for reasons other than political) Its cute how christians cling on to jews saying ''we have the same god'', but the jews kick away your kind saying ''get lost, we have nothing in common''. Jews DONT believe in your man-god Jesus. Thats a fact.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Cant love them. Cant hate them.

Funny ... Jesus said to love everyone because God loves everyone.
A religion that doesn't allow you to love others because of their beliefs ...
WOW .. talk about anti-what jesus taught!

Jews DONT believe in your man-god Jesus. Thats a fact.

DUH. They won't until Jesus returns. I gave the scripture quotes.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
DUH. They won't until Jesus returns. I gave the scripture quotes.

Woops, Muslims believe in Jesus even before his appearance and they believe He is alive ! So who is nearer to Christianity !

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
It is interesting that you are living in the zombie Land. But did you know that the concept of Zombie is to overshadow a fact in the end times.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

nobody is trying to kill anybody (for reasons other than political) Its cute how christians cling on to jews saying ''we have the same god'', but the jews kick away your kind saying ''get lost, we have nothing in common''. Jews DONT believe in your man-god Jesus. Thats a fact.

Tell my Jewish friends that.

Oh snap, you didn't know that I have Jewish friends and that I have Jewish ancestry. Good for you.

Guess what, I have rabbis that are my cousins. Guess what, you know nothing about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join