It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'The doors of the Catholic Church are open to everyone'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

Well this is common sense in that the concept of alien intelligent beings would be viewed as other children of god and therefore mankind's syblings in the heavenly family and jesus did say "I am not of this world" though I do not buy the concept the star was a UFO but then baptism is human specific in that it is rebirth into the church in preperation for rebirth by the holy spirit and I am sure god would have his own institutions on each of those other world's.
Remember the Elohim, they whom come from the heaven's, perhaps alien missionary's more highly spiritually ascended than we on earth and the Fallen one's whom betrayed there place and interfered in the earth before it was ready so damning themselve's and there giant (perhaps both metaphorically and physically) offspring, well one day perhap's it will be the job of some highly developed and evolved spiritualy being's from here to do that for some other race's over there world's.
"In the resurrection you shall have a new body, a spiritual/universal/celestial (Translations) body like the angel's", so in his rebuttal of they whom asked whose wife the woman whom had married the seven brothers would be in the resurrection and his telling them that in the resurrection there was no difference between a man and woman jesus spoke of another form of being that the ascended/resurrected being's would have and how they would be like the angel's/elohim/alien missionary's/race-guide's.
But then it is down to interpretation and how god speak's to each of us and listening is often the hardest thing to do.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

Yes, yes it is... lol.

I will say one thing. I do believe in ET's. There are too many honest people that say they see unexplainable things for me not to believe.

But transformers? C'mon now.

Sure, life doesn't have to be carbon based to exist. Silicon is an option. But please tell me how these metal beings come to be? As far as I'm concerned, the only way a bunch of silicon and metal are going to "come to life", is if a human or other intelligent being makes a robot.... lol.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Can robots ask for baptism? Serious question.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

We are carbon-based self-replicating sentient entities so I don't understand why someone would have to name such silicon lifeforms "transformers from the movie". Unless you don't have clue what you talk about and use pseudo scientific words to sound smart that is. Silicon based life are not robots or computers

edit on 17-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

instead of irony you'd better search for and listen the interviews I provide. (either search Mike Harris radio archive, or Camelot's, notice Kerry has quite a lot of interviews with Mike and that was some years ago). I put the name of that race in quite large frames and I lack wording to describe it. Silicon-based, metal-based, mixed, or as the movie calls it Transformers. Or Hot rocks, as Pickering brothers call them. May be different race from the above. It is not the only movie though. You might want to look at animations the Japanese do for kids' consumption. Terrible to think of consequences some decades later!

In anyway, I don't feel I owe you anything as more detailed explanation, of already posted materials online that you and all the readers will do better to listen carefully. Not listen to me, listen to them.

I find you style of approaching posters rather non-standard and definitely not the one I like, to say the least. Actually I already said more in previous posts. I am not the guy that will keep responding to that kind of approach. Or the one who will do someone else work and will present volumes of info for nothing real in return than wording of the sort.

I see this thread is slashed to be made meaningless. The pope's words are 5d old and therefore no more a hot news.

I value my time and efforts. So I must say good bye to all readers in this thread. If they have questions of non-personal character they may always find me in other threads or via PM.

edit on 17-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
You might want to look at animations the Japanese do for kids' consumption.

It's a known fact that anime are real. Exactly like Michael Bay movies and superhero comics.

Not surprising you take everything posted on youtube at face value.

I guess your position is "it's real until proven otherwise". So fairies, carebears and smurfs are real too. Until you prove otherwise of course

It's interesting how some people go so deep down the rabbit hole they loose all touch with reality and end up in a world where their fantasies are more real than the sun outside.
edit on 17-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
But seriously, can robot ask for baptism? That's an interesting theological and philsophical question.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts
But seriously, can robot ask for baptism? That's an interesting theological and philsophical question.

I presume you mean a robot that has been given enough artificial intelligence to be self aware and wonder what will happen when it goes offline.

It is still a machine and the creation of man i.e. it would have no soul. So, no afterlife for it, except perhaps a copy if it's software uploaded into a new machine.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I get the feeling that this pope will baptize a polish hooker while taking advantage of her services.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
I get it. It just seems to me to be rather absurd. Interesting
thread though.

Rebel 5

edit on 17-5-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere
There's only two symbols in The Satanic Bible:

An infinity sign connected to a double cross called

The Sigil of Sulpher

And then The Baphomet of course.

I could be wrong, just I personally have not seen any

pictures or video of either symbol in a crop circle.

Rebel 5

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It is pretty incredible. I think he is definitely trying to be more inclusive since people were fleeing the Catholic Church in droves. It was good thinking not to make this grand statement and welcome Martians to the church the same time as he was accepting and welcoming homosexuals.

What is Christianity anyway? I really wonder about Romes connection to Buckingham Palace. Christ is symbolically the Lamb of God. Buckingham palace feeds lambs hearts to a residency of ravens on a daily. This may just be a strange coincidence but it still struck me as very odd.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

I get the feeling that this pope will baptize a polish hooker while taking advantage of her services.

And how do you get this idea?
Intimate knowledge of human nature?
If so....consider you might be alone on this, regardless of your expertise.
Sometimes it all boils down to who you know.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

uh oh!

Disclosure time.
Could he have majestic security clearance.
edit on 18-5-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo Well well well. Good morning all. After 2 number 12 pods of Aldi Coffee I am ready to dish out my share of remarks accross this site. Shibanga Shibanga. So im sure there are aliens right now, wait we cant use that word aliens around aliens cause its galacticly incorrect. We can however use the word species. Im sure there are many intelligent of other planets that have seen this article relating to the pope and are laughing there heads off with thinking in the back of there heads " pathetic species we are " " so puny and backwards " " a ha ha ha ha ha" " why would our species worship a man who died 2000 years ago when our civilization has been around for 100 000 years ? " " pathetic species you"s are." " we will be sure to put out a galactic call warning other species of your stupidity and ignorance."

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Look at Pope Francis. He's being pushed in a Wheelchair and looks "bloated".

cruxnow.com...

Too much food for the little exercise he's getting?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Gad's that's quicker than even I expected.

Looks like Tom Horn and Chris Putnam are more accurate than I thought, as well.

Sigh.

A friendly positive attitude toward the fallen angel critters by the RCC is a horrific sign for a list of reasons.

That's akin to Mother Theresa or Mother Mary signing up to be chief Madame or Pimp for demon Screwtape

Indeed, this sounds like utter blasphemy. Has he not considered they could be fallen angels described in the bible?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In other but same news; he decided to join the Realians?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Either that or he's dead

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join