It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'The doors of the Catholic Church are open to everyone'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Just type Bob Lazar in google.

Bob Lazar again, uh? OK. I'll do as you say.

Lets see what Stanton Friedman has to say about the guy after discussing with him.

Stanton Friedman is a professional ufologist and the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident. If anyone knows the UFO subject and wants to find the truth it's him:

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.

Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.

It is all BUNK.

Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.

I checked with LANL’s personnel department for Lazar’s name and that of an old colleague. They found my guy, but not Lazar.

He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT. He said “Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982.” Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately. He was asked to name some of his profs, He said: “Let’s see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from the physics department at Caltech.” I located Dr. Duxler. He’s a Pierce Junior College physics prof, and never taught at Caltech. Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT! Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass.

I checked his High School in New York State. He graduated in August, not with his class. The only science course he took was chemistry. He ranked 261 out of 369, which is in the bottom third. There is no way he would have been admitted by MIT or Caltech. An MS in Physics from MIT requires a thesis. No such thesis exists at MIT, and he is not on a commencement list. The notion that the government wiped his CIVILIAN records clean is absurd. I checked with the Legal Counsel at MIT — no way to wipe all his records clean. The Physics department never heard of him and he is not a member of the American Physical Society.

When he declared bankruptcy in the mid 1980s for almost $300,000.00 he listed his occupation as a self-employed film processor. With MS degrees from MIT and Caltech? Caltech would not have accepted him for an MS program, if he already had one from MIT.

His propulsion scheme sounds good (as do many science fiction stories), but makes no real sense especially in view of how difficult it would be to add protons to #115. Gravity wave amplification sounds great but what does it mean?

He could not have gotten a Compartmentalized Security clearance having operated a brothel. His W-2 form from the Department of Naval Intelligence totals under $1000.00, at most a week’s pay for a scientist. You can’t get a security clearance in a week.

Scientists leave trails. Lazar is NOT a scientist. He couldn’t even answer scientific questions put to him. An excellent review of Bob’s “Physics” can be seen at web.archive.org/web/20061220030435/www.serve.com...

Yep. Lazar is a pathological liar.

Seriously I'm tired of people doing cut and paste, never cross checking what they post, being super gullible and whose only knowledge of the subject are youtube videos.

Is this really the best this site can offer? I expect more than people parroting hoaxer just because they aren't smart enough to realize the guy is talking pseudo science to impress a few gullible fools.

Element 115 (ununpentium) is being produced and studied in modern particle accelerators (for info I work in the particle accelerator filed so don't even get me started on physics, Lazar talks gibberish) and is highly unstable.

Lazar claimed to have stolen pounds of it!

If you believe this BS, you don't deserve to be taken more seriously than if you told me he captured a unicorn.
edit on 16-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

I already said you are entitled to your views and you will deny everyone and everything. I am not the person who will pour more water to try to convince you if you are already convinced by knowing everything. Good luck in that!

Meanwhile, I will continue posting for other people who read.

If you believe this BS, you don't deserve to be taken more seriously than if you told me he captured a unicorn.

I will just ask you to restrain from further insults on personal level. As well as another poster who recently insulted me much more. I'd like if the mods are more active in monitoring that. For now I will not send any complaint. If someone wants to throw stones let him do it against ideas not against people who spend free time to post here. Thank you!
edit on 16-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If the ET come tomorrow, and it will be one "tomorrow", the Churches will bitterly split. I wondered until now how the mainstream Roman Catholic Church would react. After the pope's explicit wording (and that is the tip of the iceberg of ideas developed in the last hundred of years), now I am certain how the ruling priesthood will react. That doesn't mean every priest bishop or faithful will react in the same way. Many will try to hide from the ET reality and some may go "in the desert" virtually and physically, counting 7 y to Armageddon. Of course they will fail in that. Many Orthodox fanatics will see devils everywhere and isolate themselves even deeper into Siberia. Many protestants already demonize the saucers and will continue with double efforts when the saucers land.

I don't know the proportion of this and that Churches after their divide at the point of public ET contact. I want to believe the majority will follow the sane reason and will see the reality behind the words of Jesus. Not sagas and demons from Middle ages.

I don't know how the society will react too. Will the major countries like USA, EU, Russia stand supportive to the incoming ET? Or will some of them declare alien invasion and try to nuke the aliens? What will be the reaction of China that is known to have had historical connections with the dragons = Draconians, if the ET who come are their opposite in the galaxy? The expected ones are not draconias rather Human ET like Pleiadians etc.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I already said you are entitled to your views and you will deny everyone and everything. I am not the person who will pour more water to try to convince you if you are already convinced by knowing everything. Good luck in that!

Meanwhile, I will continue posting for other people who read.

It's not my view. It's a fact that Lazar lied about his job, education, and feats.

You can keep posting what you want, you are actually the one who told me to google Lazar

Also it's not true I will deny anyone and anything, only the obvious lies. I believe in UFOs and serious searchers like Friedman, Vallée or Hynek.

Lazar and Greer are liars and frauds, and the one you quote to back your claims.

I will just ask you to restrain from further insults on personal level. As well as another poster who recently insulted me much more.

It's absolutely not a personal insult to claim that what Bob Lazar said is BS. I think you are over-reacting and taking this too poersonally.

Call the mods if you want, they'll see I made absolutely no personal insult in that post.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You think what you think and I do not support it. You may have been working wherever it is, there isn't independent proof on that, and frankly I don't want to see it.

About the personal insults, I will not be called someone who brings unicorn

Still, you called Bo Xian paranoiac so loud and so extended in wording that made me shiver. That was the only reason I started discussion with you and tried to bring the topic back on track. I don't agree with everyghing what Bo Xian said, but you can't just call someone like that. And then you pretend for absolute truth and knowledge. And trash to the ground witnesses who have credibility for me and others more than someone unknown online. Please keep it for yourself and for your own readers who might believe you. This is my last answer to you, unless you insult me again. Only if so, I will call the mods.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

there isn't independent proof on that, and frankly I don't want to see it.

You made it pretty clear that you don't want to see fact when they are under your nose.

About the personal insults, I will not be called someone who brings unicorn

Lol

Still, you called Bo Xian paranoiac so loud and so extended in wording that made me shiver.

So it wasn't you then? Why did you say you were personally insulted?

Secondly, you twist my word again. I claimed what she posted was paranoid nonsense, and that if he/she was a psychologist, he/she should know better that such posting about being afraid of WWIII, the end of the world and other catastrophes are symptoms of paranoia.

You may not like to hear hard truth, but it doesn't change them. 1-2% of people in the world are paranoid, and many of them gather on conspiracy sites.

I see no reason for mental health to be a taboo here. Actually it should be even more of a concern. If talking mental health makes you feel uncomfortable, you should ask yourself why?

I actually think it's quite healthy to be able to discuss it, and to show a minimum of skepticism and critical thinking instead of blindly copy pasting things you don't really grasp, especially on a site with a lot of people with mental health problems.

And then you pretend for absolute truth and knowledge.

Lie

unless you insult me again.

Never insulted you

Seems like you said previously, you don't want to see facts. You just want to see what you want to see and ignore or twist the rest.

This has a name in psychiatry but I won't use it here.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Grey filmed allegedly by KGB. Other uploads say otherwise for the origin of this same footage. Who cares if it is KGB or another one to film it. The Grey is clearly visible and looks exactly as described by insiders.

I post that vid, after I posted the Russian short humanoid Aleshenka very similar to Atacama humanoid investigated by the scientific medical team of Dr Steven Greer and filmed in Sirius. While Atacama humanoid is unknown how old it is, Aleshenka humanoid is known to be living for at least for several weeks in ...recent years, forgot the year, before it was killed by fracture in the skull. Noticeably it has only 4 skull bones not 6. There are drawings of Aleshenka while still alive. It looks pretty nice. I don't present that vid, it was lengthy documentary in Russian and frankly I don't know where it is now, have to search google.

I think I did a lot for people who care. Especially those who would start investigation following the words of pope Francis. So repetition of interviews that might be a well known fact to people who watch them for years, is not a lost time because someone will read here who has never had the chance to encounter such kind of information.

I also recommend the 2001 UFO Disclosure conference in the National pressclub Washington DC organized by Dr Steven Greer where dozens of proven background military and scientists spoke of what they have seen. I think I can get the link for that one

Full version:

One extract of it: Sgr Clifford Stone speaks of 57 alien races already documented and presented on Earth.

That directly relates to 2012/12 statement of Medvedev who taked about alien persons living on Russian territory.

I would be glad if after all that hard evidence some religious not necessarily clergy have due interest and stop thinking ET are demons. It is an open ended discussion and research. Sure there are many more things not mentioned in this or other threads.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The first video has been debunked on this very site
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the two humanoids have been identified as mommified human foetus.

Even Greer's DNA study of the tiny body said it was human DNA. Not even Greer could prove or fake it was alien DNA.

Makes you think....

Clifford Stone has been debunked many times on this site

Seriously, it sounds like you are very new to the topic, that you are just only discovering all this.

Most if not all of what you posted has been discussed to death and debunked on ATS.

Your post would be so much more impacting if you decided to post real and verified info. There are tons of real proofs of UFOs, why would you need to post hoaxes and scammers? I really don't get it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Ahhhh . . . perhaps you have yet to learn . . .

TRUST arises out of RELATIONSHIP

and usually has little to do with insisting or not insisting.

I noted his insisting because he's sometimes adamant about some things and sometimes not. That particular factoid, he was rather adamant about.

Some things he saw in his S4 job . . . and some things he was told by folks of varying rank.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Paul Hellyer - ex- Minister of National Defense of Canada
Testified knowing of AT LEAST 4 Alien races actively visiting Earth. ("I am aware of more now - 20")
Zeta Reticuli (Grey), Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, Altair star system
With different agendas. Tall Whites added.
Go fishing after that testimony. Coupled with that of Medvedev and that of the Pope.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

"The Vaticans chief Demonologist, Corrado Balducci discusses the existence of Aliens."
en.wikipedia.org...

Monsignor Corrado Balducci (born May 11, 1923, in Italy; died September 20, 2008 in Italy[1]) was a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia,[2] a close friend of the pope,[3] a long-time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome,[2] and a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.[2] He has written several books about the subliminal messages in rock and metal music, diabolic possessions, and extraterrestrials.[2] Monsignor Balducci often appeared on Italian TV to talk about satanism, religion, and extraterrestrials.[4]

Balducci was the person who posted in the Vatican official newspaper Osservatore Romano the allege 3rd part of Fatima published first in the German newspaper Neues Europa.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: phytas

Are you on this website for any reason other than to "lol"?

The thread where you claim they disprove the video does not actually disprove the video. In fact some points are brought up to VERIFY that the video is not CGI. So please, please tell me this was an honest mistake and that you are not trying to mislead anyone.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

lol

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Jesus was regarded as an alien ... not of this world .

The Lord will rise up as he did at Mount Perazim,
he will rouse himself as in the Valley of Gibeon
— to do his work, his strange work, and perform his task,
........ his alien task.
Isaiah 28:20-22

Good to see Jesus is welcome to visit ,

but realistically ,

He will be doing the Baptising !

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The Vatican & ET Disclosure - Michael Salla

Pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics,' Michael Salla, commented on the significance of the Vatican's recent five-day conference on astrobiology. The event underscores the Vatican's role in the question of ET life-- they have long been interested in this, he said, and had a representative in attendance during an alleged meeting Eisenhower held with aliens in 1954.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

This has a name in psychiatry but I won't use it here.

I will not tolerate that anymore.
I reported that post and hope the mods will do their work. The people are not here to listen to blurbs like that but to exchange views about the ET and pope/religion, controversial topic by its very nature. The people, me included, don't need arbitrary judgment for what they are doing in their FREE time, and I underline the word FREE. Are you paid for what you are doing here? You ruin the thread. Thanks, but I am not here to be diagnosed by unknown persons online. If I said something wrong, let those my posts be deleted. Enough is enough.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I posted two unique vids about Russian -found aliens (if we suppose the Grey vid is indeed made by Russian special services and not by another one). This is enough to stir the mind for comments ON the Topic.

At the time when a former defense minister of Canada, a former president of Russia, and a sitting pope all speak of alien races. Actually the pope says the least in that row, only pointing at the part the Church is responsible for - to baptize or not to baptize. And he said, the Church will baptize. That is a clearance from demonic in first place. Still, it is the top of a big pyramid that is developed by the Vatican for decades. Balducci's interview gives more details. It transpires that Vatican has been connected to at least one meeting with ET in California allegedly together with president Eisenhower. Info of that meeting was leaked far and wide even to today's MSM.

Of course there are people who will deny part or all of that. They have their points of view, be they secular or religious motivated. It is just OK. It is not a dogma to believe in ET. However there are people who are on their road to discover that reality (for me it is reality). They should be given a fair chance to know all the facts available before they make their decision.

The facts themselves are not as many as I'd like them to be. I'd like to have video of underground /underwater alien bases, of reported cities on Mars, or on board of a mile long spaceship. I hope that moment called Disclosure will come sooner than later. And we will benefit of many more tech and medicines than we do now. One of them being the computer and internet itself.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

The thread where you claim they disprove the video does not actually disprove the video. In fact some points are brought up to VERIFY that the video is not CGI. So please, please tell me this was an honest mistake and that you are not trying to mislead anyone.

Nope, you are the one misleading. The thread even gives the alias of the hoaxer.

Its fake. There were several of these posted all over the net a few months ago and debunked by many different sites. Most of them were made by Ivan0135, Judy Faltskog, and 351NOVA , which have a history of hoaxes and has been shown to have close ties to amateur film and CGI studio's. 

There are more than one thread here at ATS on the video's. Here is one with similar films with one credited to the above hoaxers. 

another youtube video from these guys can be seen by searching for this title and note the similarities to this grey: 

Top Secret classified Russia KGB UFO Alien Gray film material leaked 2011 

this was also released by the above named persons and was sloppy with projector noise as the only sound but camera's didn't record sound back then, sounds were recorded separately on another device. The film claimed that the Aliens stated that no recording devices

But anyway I know you guys don't care about truth. You just want to believe really really hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join