It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'The doors of the Catholic Church are open to everyone'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think a lot of you are totally missing the point...

I'm honestly flabbergasted at how high over your heads it seemed to go, especially for such a simple statement.

He wasn't saying he wanted to Baptize aliens.... He was stressing the idea (in a funny way) of inclusion for everyone...

Everyone is welcome... You could be the most ignorant staunch foul mouthed atheist who ever walked the earth.. you are still welcome inside a catholic church.

but that's the point.. Since he started his message has been that of peace, love and acceptance of others.. That's what Christianity is supposed to be all about! (even though most Christians seem to miss this most important fundamental teaching)

------------------------

A snippet of his "Person of the Year" time magazine article.

The word asesino—­murderer—is scrawled in spray-paint on the sooty wall of a burned-out house, which was torched just days before in retaliation for yet another shooting. Packs of dogs sprawl beneath wrecked cars. Children wander heedless of traffic, because nothing can gather speed on these jagged roads. But even Pasaje C can lead to Rome. As Cardinal and Archbishop of Buenos Aires, a metropolis of some 13.5 million souls, Jorge Mario Bergoglio made room in his schedule every year for a pastoral visit to this place of squalor and sorrow.­ He would walk to the subway station nearest to the Metropolitan Cathedral, whose pillars and dome fit easily into the center of Argentine power. Traveling alone, he would transfer onto a graffiti-blasted tram to Mariano Acosta, reaching where the subways do not go. He finished the journey on foot, moving heavily in his bulky black orthopedic shoes along Pasaje C. On other days, there were other journeys to barrios throughout the city—so many in need of so much, but none too poor or too filthy for a visit from this itinerant prince of the church. Reza por mí, he asked almost everyone he met. Pray for me.

Source

I'm just happy that maybe... just maybe... there is finally a good man in a position of power.
edit on 15-5-2014 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

originally posted by: Tucket

I really wish someone would share a new bone for me to chew and not the same stuff I've been reading for 20 years now.

Youve been reading the same stuff for 20 years?
Why not just move on from the subject?

You would expect more proofs since the time, aliens pictures or videos,

Would you expect the proof your looking for to be revealed to you if govts/ptb wanted the extraterrestrial agenda kept secret?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I really wish someone would share a new bone for me to chew and not the same stuff I've been reading for 20 years now.

Would you expect the proof your looking for to be revealed to you if govts/ptb wanted the extraterrestrial agenda kept secret?

Why would the aliens only reveal themselves to the US gov only, like ever? And never, not one single time, to anyone else.

You can't be serious.

Everyone has phone camera today.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Guarantee no ET will kiss his ring unless its a GORN of course.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

How do you know that the govt. isn't doing these things
and programming people to believe it's E.T.'s?

Also, although I'm not Catholic, however
I'm pretty sure Catholic Doctrine states that
the pope is the Authority of God ... ON EARTH!

If Martians came here, they aren't of Earth
(Ironically a statement Jesus made many
times in the book of John)

I find this whole thread entertaining,
laughing many times reading the posts.

Rebel 5
edit on 15-5-2014 by rebelv because: Additional point

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why would the aliens only reveal themselves to the US gov only, like ever? And never, not one single time, to anyone else.

Cmon now...I bet you could think of at least one reason..after 20 years?

As for your comment about how everyone has a phone I can already hear you screaming HOAX!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
he did so well with the birds of peace, now he's going for bigger game…

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Project Blue Beam
By Serge Monast
www.educate-yourself.org...

and why does "ET" run away when Jesus is mentioned?? I don't think they will like being baptized…darkness doesn't like the light...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

and why do crop circles often have symbols found in satanic books??

just sayin'...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

My close relative insisted that the critters do some things and the government does some things . . . and that they are working closely together.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

Also, although I'm not Catholic, however
I'm pretty sure Catholic Doctrine states that
the pope is the Authority of God ... ON EARTH!

If Martians came here, they aren't of Earth
(Ironically a statement Jesus made many
times in the book of John

Rebel 5

But, if a martian came to earth, as you have pointed out, the Pope would have the authority to allow baptism as the alien is now within the kingdom of earth, because that is where the chuch's authority extends.

Remember, the Pope said if the alien asked for a baptism here. i.e. It has already acknowledged the authority of the church and come to accept Jesus as saviour.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

As an interesting side note to that and other claims that aliens are demons;

An unlikely source that non catholics shun may actually lend credence to that idea. In this thread I presented a letter given to then Pope John Paul 2nd about this century being under the power of the devil. I am unsure of when said century started, but if we sit down and think about it, UFO and alien sightings and belief absolutely went mental after WW2 i.e. within the last century. In that sane time the church has been rocked by scandal after scandal and numbers of believers has declined a lot.

Not saying the letter is definitely related to ufo and alien activity but it is interesting food for thought.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
After pope Francis said it, after other catholic priests astronomers said it...

Now IF the catholic clergy in first place, but also the common faithful, continue to go as if nothing heard of (as they did btw with John Paul's denounce of inquisition and crusades), if they just wait the words to be forgotten...

Then the moment the ET appear (and that moment could not be prolonged until the Second Coming) that same moment the Church and her servants will lose everything. Not only the billion faithful but every further influence in the irreversibly changed society.

Their only chance is to tune up now and in a certain sense to lead the efforts in that direction. Exactly as pope Francis is doing. Will he be understood and accepted by his own?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Someone accused me recently some pages ago that I create new religion (?!) and he/she used wordings less than civilized to characterize me personally. You can scroll back if you care. I don't.

Anyway. The only religion that will survive is the one that accepts the truth. Not new religion but religion rooted in what Jesus taught. He said clearly, go and baptize the universe. This is not a new religion. This is the real religion. The universe is not only Bangladesh.

On contrary, a new religion is the Sunday checks, the new property the clergy piled up for its own curse...the list is long. Let they wake up now. The people will not forgive they have been lied for centuries, and continue to be lied even now in 21st century after so much info showed up on daylight and after the pope himself stamped what is not a sin, rather a good thing.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

Crop circles are man made. Those doing them came forward long ago. And they arent satanic but geometric. You are getting your info from conspiracy sites only I guess? Not always a good idea, you ll miss a lot of other cool stuff.

It was fascinating to watch these kid compete with each other to design and realize always more complex circles. Hence the progression since the first days.

What next, you ll tell me Elvis is alive and kicking, living on mars. Seriously guys dont assume everyone wants to believe everything. I'm here for the real stuff. What gets even scientists puzzled, not just you.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Cool, if he insisted, I might believe him.

This is me being sarcastic btw.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Honnestly I cant. I cant see why the aliens would elude all attempt to picture them, despite the thousands of americans and others who claimed to see them. Unless they are not physically real.

At least those who see ufo have pictures of them. But aliens? Never. And they dont even hide, just read the amount of testimonies on here and elsewhere. Its not like they want to remain secret.

So tell !e. How come not one single pic in 70 years?

Its like fairies and angels. People claim to have conversations with them, but we never had anything to support it.

Aliens are like angels and fairies. They are not physical. They appear in your head

This the conclusion of other ufologists than me who studied thousands of cases. I trust them.
edit on 16-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
With Bob Lazar coming for a second time Live on the scene after 25 years (the entire post-cold war period) we have a new effort by the powers behind him to tell us what is going on. In a previous Coast to Coast AM interview Bob Lazar confessed he was given a limited access to S4 and the saucers for relatively short time and then left to go in the common world and speak for a purpose to inform the public. Indeed, it is strange to be otherwise. To be leak against the orders of superiors. And of course not, to be lie from top to bottom.

I recommend the first interviews of Bob Lazar when he was young. There he details the characteristics of the hyperdrive used by the Grey with the help of element 115 not available on earth but brought by the Grey. The element has anti-gravity properties exactly as in the film Avatar ( where that element was called "Unobtainium" compared to its official name as Ununpentium).

That doesn't mean other ET civs don't have different methods for hyperspace jump. But that is enough to start from somewhere. Detailed explanations and graphs of how the space-time curves around, according and beyond Einstein. Nearly every serious Sci-fi movie has that part in it. Only here it is for real. Just type Bob Lazar in google.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
How Alien Spacecraft Work - Bob Lazar

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join