It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Has anyone about a underground facility in eastern Tennessee?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Has anyone about a underground facility in eastern Tennessee?

hmmm not really. I bet if somebody here knows its Dragonrider. Hey DR you want to take a stab at this one.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
While we're on this subject, who knows anything about the u.g. military base in San Diego?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I dont know of any specific underground facilities in Tennessee, although I would not be surprised at all, considering that Oak Ridge TN is where the first nuclear weapons production plant in the world is located.

It is my understanding that a there is likely at least one "Phase III" underground complex associated with most all major cities across the country. I guess it would depend on where in TN you were talking about (Memphis?)

In terms of geology, the majority of TN is either igneous or metamorphic, which would certainly make underground construction feasible, assuming an appropriate budget and site location.

If you are referring to far east TN (Memphis), again, the geology makes underground construction possible, however, due to the seismic setting, adjacent to the New Madrid Seismic Zone, I dont know that it would be a wise decision... but then, many decisions are made without a great deal of wisdom.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
they're everywhere the government is digging holes and planting equipment all over north and south america

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I concur with that. I mean the government seems to be everywhere these days. I wouldnt be surprised if they are under my house.

top topics

join