It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Depot rolling out with employee cultural awareness program to respect muslims?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
a reply to: boymonkey74

Nope, not at all. And FYI I'm NOT a religious person. I don't believe in your God. I don't force that down your throat, and I expect the same respect from a religious person.

Woah there bud read my post history and you will know Iam an anti theist...I am puzzled how you came to the conclusion that I follow religion?.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
a reply to: boymonkey74

Nope, not at all. And FYI I'm NOT a religious person. I don't believe in your God. I don't force that down your throat, and I expect the same respect from a religious person.

Woah there bud read my post history and you will know Iam an anti theist...I am puzzled how you came to the conclusion that I follow religion?.

was this post

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: KnowledgeSeeker81

So the USA is for Christians only?...going against what your founding fathers wanted.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Actually, no one needs to be taught awareness of a system of belief (won't call that theocracy stuff religion) that is based on patriarchal subjegation of women and children. Their legal system and customs are against our constitution and we do know the difference and reject these things outright, without apology, no need for sensitivity courses.

The courses I see is foreigners needing some real acclimatization and shifts in their family structures to fit in with and follow the laws of the land.

Those that are, wouldn't be asking for any of this. Their wives would be out in public speaking up, wearing casual clothes, their children would be a part of our country, typical teenage behavior.

So, shoe is actually on the other foot my dear.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No religion has any rights to violate the constitutions and equality, to abuse, dominate, subjegate, and commit crimes of humanity against women and children, or impose ancient primitive barbaric punishments for issues that are religious oriented, like adultery, ethics, or anything else for that matter.

Secular is the only legal form of law.

Freedom of religion is not a liscence to abuse others or attempt to downgrade modern societies to ancient primitive ones. Grow up. ASAP.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

PCness is over the top. Over the #ing top, and it wont stop until people stand up, each in their own individual way, and say "no, I wont step on egg shells around you because of your antiquated barbaric desert religion brainwashing. Now grow the # up or move to Indonesia."

Did we just become best friends?

BTW, your eloquent summation is a reflection of my own sentiments. I am going to immortalize it in my signature block, lest anyone question where I stand.
edit on 15-5-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

There are some things you HAVE to let go when moving to another culture. You have to adapt, you cannot force everyone to respect your beliefs, no matter how hard you try. (Well, unless you threaten with severe action like Muslims.)

Islam is a very intolerant religion, it's literally "our way of we'll mess you up". It's "you better respect us even if we don't respect you". Granted, not every Muslim is this way. However, I dare say the majority or rather, the Islamic culture is this way.

Take a look at Europe. Take a look at Sweden, or France. Anyone here who jumps on the Muslims side have their heads buried so deep in the politically correct sand that they truly need help.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Well Islam doesnt teach to destroy non Muslims. It is a peaceful religion.

I do believe that the Christians, in huge numbers, for many years, have been raiding the eastern country's.

I dont remember a Muslim "crusades", i fully accept that Christians in the west dont have the best reputation and when you have billions of Muslims people you have to expect a few take it beyond hatred. Are there as many nazis as Muslim extremists? probably.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Well Islam doesnt teach to destroy non Muslims. It is a peaceful religion.

Please, don't feed me the regurgitated political correct "Islam is a religion of peace" nonsense. Take a look at what Islam has brought Europe. Countries that have been quaint, peaceful little places have had their crime rocket soar sky high due to influx of Islam.

Places like Oslo, Malmo, Paris, you name it. Over the past five to eight years, it's been trickling into smaller communities. People who used to walk freely outside at night no longer do so in fear of roaming Muslim gangs. Women in Oslo are openly raped by Muslims who claim that raping a Norwegian is like raping a dog, no body should care.

You're a perfect example of a person who has their head buried so deep in that PC sand. Reality is quite harsher than what your little Disney fairy tale world suggests.

*Edit*

I dont remember a Muslim "crusades"...

You are ignorant to history and I surmise ignorant to a lot of things going on in the world today. So this will be my final reply to you as I don't debate with the ignorant.

Let me Google that for you: Islamic Crusades

edit on 15-5-2014 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Well i happen to know a lot of muslims in my area and they are good friends and wouldnt lie to me, if they are so bad why even talk to me?

Dont talk about regurgitated nonsense, im not regurgitating anything, i know this, they are facts.

And yes theres some disruption since "they" arrived in the EU but can you honestly say that we havnt been disrupting their business for hundreds of years?

You act like your crap dont stink. I dont adhear to any religion, none of them make sense but i refuse to be angry at a mass for a few bad eggs.

out of 2 billion muslims a few hundred or even thousand bad ones? Thats actually pretty good odds overall.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Is there some kind of forbidden lumber they sell there?
Given what I sell I don't see the need for this at all.
Typical corporate pandering to a vocal minority for a few extra $ (they hope)

I think you hit the nail on the head. (pun intended... lol ) this is most definitely corporate pandering.

Sell me what I want to buy so I can get out of the store... that is all I care about. What are they going to do? Talk to me about life? lol... sell me the damn hardware. I don't go to home depot for the religiously sensitive conversation... hell I don't even ask for that at home!
edit on 15-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join