It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill would force Congress to fly coach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Most airlines bump military to 1st class if open.

Forcing congress to fly coach is ok by me.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

When congress no longer has the power to take people's money without their permission (a process called stealing) then things can start to get better. Until then America is definitely doomed. People's fundamental mistake is to think its okay for congress to do things nobody else is allowed to do or they'd immediately go to jail. When congress lies, cheats, steals, kills, or whatever their punishment is, by design, exactly zero. And this is just a wonderful idea to 90%+ of people who all can't figure out why the world is chock full of nothing but problems.

First voters remove their personal responsibility for their crimes under the voting process. Then their minions called politicians grant them self political immunity after taking office so they can get away with any crime in the books. Lying becomes "national security". Cheating and stealing becomes "taxes". Murder becomes "a pre-emptive strike". Evil becomes "greater good". Voters who vote in people who then commit what is a crime for normal people should go to jail with the congress people who they voted in. The tyrannical majority is responsible for what congress does.

Why are individuals voting in people who waste money flying first class? That is the real problem.
edit on 14-5-2014 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What kind of crazy talk is this? Public servants being in close proximity with the unwashed masses? Actually being in touch with the average people they represent? Can we really ask that of them? To subject themselves to associating with the very reason they have dedicated themselves to their career?

Cmon... enough of that monkey business and they could wind up actually making the mistake of believing that there are real living breathing people being affected by their actions! How will they perform their duties properly under That type of undue pressure? It's almost like they expect them to act like a human being with a conscience... that's not what they signed up for!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm actually in favor of congress flying first class. You can be much more productive on a flight if you have room to work and a comfortable seat.

Coach is only good if you don't expect them to work... I would rather have them working.

Of course right now I doubt they actually work on the flight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join