It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of U.S. Vice President Biden Joins Ukraine Gas Company

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
His other son ... Beau .... is running for our governor. You know what that means ... he has his sights set on DC at some point. The Bidens will have themselves 'in it' for a long time yet ... one high up in the corporate gas/oil world and the other one aiming for DC. I see the set up coming ...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

There is no doubt that they will be trying to scare all of us into not speaking out against the absurd actions of USA. However I like to believe they have bitten off more then they can chew, that of the elite. They have been working on fomenting chaos in plenty of areas, and they have lost. Now more and more people are not content with sitting in their homes accepting what they are given, we are a few more brutal police murders away from a tipping point of people demanding justice, I will continue to believe that once the ball gets rolling it will smash all of the various levels of corruption here in this country. They overestimated their power to control the masses, this is the truth. We are all awakening to the higher levels of consciousness and nothing will stop this.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It smells worse than one very large pile of DUNG!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just a heads up for the up and comming,
young Sion of Moneydom.

Listen at your own risk,,

"IMF Warns: Global Stagnation If Ukraine Not Bailed Out"

Published on Apr 2, 2014

"Ukraine's finance sector needs to make significant changes and reforms to battle corruption before it rejoins the international economy, says IMF Director Christine Lagarde. Without a lifeline from Russia, or from the IMF and the international community, Lagarde is skeptical that Ukraine's economy will be able to make the necessary changes."

You want fear mongering,, here u go.

nice people.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Correct. My Mom told me once, they go into office to get rich, very few even care about those that voted them in.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Depends on how you structure your Estate...

Just be right and don't forget to cross a t or dot an i is all I have to say on that.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've got an uncle who is a very close friend of Charlie Crist in Florida. I asked him recently about why Crist went from Republican to Indy to Democrat and he said that Charlie told him "because changing parties is the only way I can get and stay in office" When I asked him about Charlie's comments on the Republicans being racist Crist said "oh, everyone is racist.....it's just easier to use it against the Republicans."

There it is folks. One party, two factions.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

And no one has mentioned that situations like this is what the United Nations is for.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

The United Nations for what? Ukraine? They have little power in their best times and absolutely no power at all right now.

The Security Council is where anything of real value to matter at the level of a world power comes from.

U.N. Security Council Voting:

To be approved, a Council resolution must have nine "YES" votes out of 15 and no "NO" votes from any of the five permanent members.

Each Council member has one vote.

A "NO" vote from one of the five permanent members kills the resolution.
Source

When it's between 2 of the 5 perm. members of the Security Council? It's literally a no-win game without end for that area of action.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Granted, that is right now.

What if the people wanted a return to the law, would it have power then? Read.

We are an oligarchy. Investigate everything.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why is this a ride to the bottom?

Tell us when this kind of thing was NOT going on, IE why is this surprising, and why does it not tell you that they are hiding something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT behind this.

Why do you feel like this is a discovery? One that needs to be shouted about?

It is beyond amazing that the exact same tactics produce the exact same results, thousands, MILLIONS of years later, it still continues.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is yet another confirmation that religion and ideology are just a smokescreen behind which mask the continued predation of resources to enrich narrow circles of power and cartells for the monopoly.

Vietnam / Laos / Cambodia: Drugs
Afghanistan / Pakistan: Drug
Iraq: Oil
Libya: Oil
Algeria: Oil and Gas
Rwanda: Minerals for Mobile phones
Nigeria: Oil and Gas
Chad: Oil and Minerals
East Timor: Oil
Sudan: Oil

Things are worse than we can imagine... as usual.

edit on 13-5-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Excellent topic Wrabbit, I have now said that twice today on a OP. Why am I starting to think that the two powers are going to carve up Ukraine into two areas of influence? By two powers I mean US / Russian, not the EU as they pretty much don't have agendas post WWII and cold war. Pretend to hate each other but both have what they want?

Call me cynical... but evidence like this is very convincing. In a previous post I suggested sanctions that each boost their own economy in non obvious ways. You just need to blow away the smoke.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Sigh.... Really depressed to hear that.
Will they never learn.. worse... will we never learn.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

"I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency..."

Transparency? Seems I heard that word used long ago, but it is unspoken now. He put it first and foremost too.

I am sure he learned from the best on matters of transparency. Just couldn't help but note the irony of it.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

Long, long ago:

"'According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,' Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America."

CBS, 1/29/02

...not working via debt, lets make putsch...

In October 2013 the company narrowly escaped default after a U.S.-based creditor successfully petitioned a court in the United Kingdom to seize a bond coupon payment to settle a $22 million debt.

Big debts and dwindling cash: Ukraine tests creditors' nerves

An International Monetary Fund loan would at a stroke resolve many of the problems, putting cash in the bank and reassuring global investors. But the IMF's loan conditions -- currency flexibility and cutting energy subsidies -- will be unpalatable to a government facing elections in 2015.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Not only an obvious conflict, but probably a bad sign as well. Defending the Biden family business could become a national crisis at any moment. Russian boogie men will start nesting under our children's beds if it get's threatened.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yeah...this isn't strange or anything....
They're doing it all out in the open. This shows how arrogant they've become.
I wonder if Bidens son is an admitted Zionist as well?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

The "good" people always will help if it needed.

R. Hunter Biden is also a well-known public figure. He is chairman of the Board of the World Food Programme U.S.A., together with the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the United Nations World Food Programme. In this capacity he offers assistance to the poor in developing countries, fighting hunger and poverty, and helping to provide food and education to 300 million malnourished children around the world.

The World sees in Eastern Ukraine lack of democracy, terrorists threaten peaceful residents and the new unelected government is too good to intervene with force. The good guys bought a lossmaking company only because of eastern assets, and soon they will ask US military to protect it, as was made with poppy-fields not too far from there.

To date, the company holds a portfolio with permits to develop fields in the Dnieper-Donets, the Carpathian and the Azov-Kuban basins.

Hunter Biden joins the team of Burisma Holdings

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
on this deal ( to paraphrase what a wise man once said )
we are the *kittens* your mother warned you about

would you like another glass of punch?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join