It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of U.S. Vice President Biden Joins Ukraine Gas Company

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Some days it makes me want to punch a tiny kitten in the face!

They don't even pretend to have the appearance of propriety anymore.

*sigh*

They use to be afraid of public back lash,

Now the media is so controlled, and they have gotten so good at managing information.

They have no more fear of the people,

Not even the curtsy to whisper in our ear everythings okay as they screw us anymore.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It'll be okay Mr. Bunny.

Look at the bright side. There are only 3 things we MUST do in life.

#1. Live
#2. Pay Taxes
#3. Die

I don't know about you but I'm 2/3 with no trouble foreseen in making #3 someday. I imagine I can even manage it without screwing it up!

So...in the end, the rest is all small stuff.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Since when has ethics had any consideration in the current administration?

Or the previous... Halliburton/Dick Cheney?

The interests of the people in power are not the interests of the people... That transcends politics. It's just business.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
. I mean the writing is on the wall, is it really going to take Martial Law to wake people up, I hope not.

I don't think Martial Law would wake people up, I really don't. I think people would go along with Martial Law like good little boys and girls. (remember Boston?) I think the only thing that will wake up our self-entitled constantly offended yet apathetic to the real issues society is a major disaster rendering life as we know it completely destroyed. A complete reset of planet Earth. Even then, we would still have some droolers...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Some days it makes me want to punch a tiny kitten in the face!

They don't even pretend to have the appearance of propriety anymore.

*sigh*

Not sure who is more twisted?

You for suggesting "punching a kitten"! Or ME for laughing.

Anyhow, I needed a laugh today! Thanks Beezer!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised? McCain Sr. has had his eye on Ukraine for a long, long time.

Just thought i would hunt the picture source down, seeing how it did not make sense that the three of them would stand together for this announcement specifically.

The picture used in the article (obviously to goad the viewer) is from a December 2013 event at the US Global Leadership Coalition, where both McCain and Little Boy Biden sit on the board.

Start following groups like USGL and others, look at their boards, follow their money, watch every event they post out of pomp and need to impress their own members. Groups like this are where the deals are really born.

Using USGL as an example, just have a look at their leadership here: USGL Leadership Page

And their advisory council here: USGL Advisory Council
edit on 13-5-2014 by Arktos1 because: corrected typo. spaced for better readability.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

. I mean the writing is on the wall, is it really going to take Martial Law to wake people up, I hope not.

I don't think Martial Law would wake people up, I really don't. I think people would go along with Martial Law like good little boys and girls. (remember Boston?) I think the only thing that will wake up our self-entitled constantly offended yet apathetic to the real issues society is a major disaster rendering life as we know it completely destroyed. A complete reset of planet Earth. Even then, we would still have some droolers...

Ouch you had to remind me of Boston!! I believe that you are correct, Martial Law alone would not wake people up, it is going to take much more. They are going to have to be forced to give up the luxury of living in their little self absorbed bubble, changing channels and not caring about anything except for their favorite character on their favorite show! I do believe that we are going to see a little bit of everything as mother earth seeks out balance, practice compassion and get a jump start on building community if you can!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Bank Run! OR Holiday!

Take your pick!

It happened in Greece and Spain and like I have predicted, when the globalists are done using the US military, our days are numbered!

That's why fracking is a big deal in the US right now! Shut off Russia and sell it to the UK. I live in fracking country and all this talk about how it will reduce our natural gas prices????? pfffffft, it's getting MORE expensive!

You tell me?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

#4. Death taxes.

When you die if you've left any assets and money behind, you're still not done paying...

edit on 13-5-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the thing about waking up is this:
remember the movie "going south" with Jack Nicholson?

"you know why you just woke up?
you just had your throat slit,
thats why "

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2014 by Iwinder because: Happy fingers

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2014 by Iwinder because: I give up :-)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ha ha Ha I wish my daddy was rich and powerful and could hook it up with a job lol. But seriously there has to be some conflict of interest at the very least. Just goes to show the rich will always get richer and the middle class pays the bills while the lower class suckes the titty dry. America the beautiful.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Is this really such a big conspiracy and crime?

When a blood relative to the U.S. Vice President takes a prominent position in a nation we've alternatively claimed credit for helping while denying we had anything to do with changing? Oh yeah. It's a pretty big ethical thing.

Ethics are something the current leaders on both sides can barely spell, let alone comprehend as a working concept. I mean, really...The whole situation here is fluid and about acting while pretending not to act too much. A big ballet, considering how deeply American funding was in making this whole thing happen.

Now, while it's still very much ONGOING for unrest and no clear outcome can yet be seen, we enter the son of the #2nd most powerful leader in the U.S., to take a position with the largest gas company in Ukraine.

Sure.. Nothing to see here. Move on now, we're told. Normal business..and why would we ever suspect otherwise?

No it's not... It's been reported world wide on all MSM Ukraine was seeking professional assistance from the US and EU

And here it is...

Whys it such a big deal?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Is this really such a big conspiracy and crime?

When a blood relative to the U.S. Vice President takes a prominent position in a nation we've alternatively claimed credit for helping while denying we had anything to do with changing? Oh yeah. It's a pretty big ethical thing.

Ethics are something the current leaders on both sides can barely spell, let alone comprehend as a working concept. I mean, really...The whole situation here is fluid and about acting while pretending not to act too much. A big ballet, considering how deeply American funding was in making this whole thing happen.

Now, while it's still very much ONGOING for unrest and no clear outcome can yet be seen, we enter the son of the #2nd most powerful leader in the U.S., to take a position with the largest gas company in Ukraine.

Sure.. Nothing to see here. Move on now, we're told. Normal business..and why would we ever suspect otherwise?

No it's not... It's been reported world wide on all MSM Ukraine was seeking professional assistance from the US and EU

And here it is...

Whys it such a big deal?

MSM you say?

Maybe that's your problem!

Don't believe what you hear from your television!

Ask yourself a simple question. "Whom controls the MSM?".....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

seems about right.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

And here it is...

Whys it such a big deal?

I am sorry but I have to ask you a question, considering the fact that I have seen you doing nothing, but the spouting of pro USA/Nato involvement in the Ukraine, how is it that you can possibly even attempt to justify this as being normal. You do understand the way the whole multinational thing works do you not. To have the son of a sitting VP take over any resource in the Ukraine is as good of an act of war as funding nazi's to take out the government. Oh wait that did happen!

Please explain to me how this is not a big deal?

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
..,,,,,,,,,,,,CHECK,

It ain't personel,, its business.

Me.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

...an act of war...

I'm getting scared. This ukrainian situation "woke me up" and labelling pro-russian, and now I'm learning that in oncoming war due my metadata I could be a target.

According to documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, the agency analyzes metadata as well as mobile-tracking technology to determine targets, without employing human intelligence to confirm a suspect’s identity.

www.presstv.ir... cia-director-we-kill-people-based-on-metadata/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join