It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Poll : more than 1 In 4 Adults Worldwide Harbor Anti Semitism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Maybe they will finally start to learn the world has had enough of their crying for sympathy for events that happened over 50 years ago .. enough of their whinging about being discriminated against .. enough of their "chosen ones" rubbish .. enough of their genocide and crimes against humanity in gaza ..

To me it shows the world is waking up and getting fed up with isreals genocide / concentration camp gaza / land stealing / crimes against humanity .. now if only the world would hold israel accountable for its crimes against humanity ...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Maybe they will finally start to learn the world has had enough of their crying for sympathy for events that happened over 50 years ago .. enough of their whinging about being discriminated against .. enough of their "chosen ones" rubbish .. enough of their genocide and crimes against humanity in gaza ..

To me it shows the world is waking up and getting fed up with isreals genocide / concentration camp gaza / land stealing / crimes against humanity .. now if only the world would hold israel accountable for its crimes against humanity ...

Yes! Maybe they'll learn when we finally finish them. No more pesky joos to whine and bother everyone. Damn those handsome Devils.
edit on 13-5-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Does that mean that 1 in 4 people is againts, persians,paletinians,jordanians,pretty much most middle easterns, or is this a ploy to make people feel icky and send more money to israel.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why the need to have a pity party even on ats, israel should be the defender of the oppresed, not keep up the divide.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There are 1.6 billion Muslims. In many Muslim countries - many of whom don't recognise Israel - anti-Semitism is institutionalised and deeply embedded in the psyche.

To the OP - this poll is merely the output of decades of a hostile policy towards Israel orchestrated by Muslim countries, where the populations are now truly brainwashed.

Regards

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: dashen

What?

Growing up in the streets of LA being jumped on the way to school was almost a daily ritual.

Toughens the skin and knuckles.

it sure does. the Jews in my father's town in Moldova were the biggest toughest guys. Because if not they would have been beaten to death. When my dad was growing up it was still a custom to kill a jew in one's life time. Especially during Easter. Incidently that's when all the Jews barricaded themselves in their homes

And the Jews in Hell's Kitchen, the Bronx and Queens, they weren't little mamby-pamby weaklings either.

But let me ask a simple question to all the people out there, why is it when black kids beat up Jews and white people in the Knock Out Game, it's just called a game, but when white people do it, it's called a hate crime?

And when was the last time anyone saw a Jew beat someone up in the Knock Out Game?

It's only a hate crime if white people or Jews do it, but when anyone else does it, it's just a game?

BTW Dashen, my family is now Christian, but my ancestry is mostly Sephardi with a little Ashkenazi. So yes, a lot of emotions are carried in my post. I found the records of my mom's cousins from Dachau and Auschwitz, and it hurt me deeply to see these records.

And then hear people say things like "Jews think they are the Chosen People so they are arrogant". Jews do not believe they are better than anyone else and who have stood up for many civil rights causes. They marched with MLK in Selma and Washington DC, they are at the forefront of supporting gay marriages, and most endorsed Obama.

And then they are told they have no right of return because they "aren't really Jews", what a bunch of propaganda spewed from Muslims, and yet people drink down the purple kool-aid.

The Palestinians are not being honest with the world. They dress their children up as suicide bombers, put guns in their hands and brainwash them into killing "Yehudis" while the world turns their heads.

Show a picture of these

And the world doesn't even blink an eye at that brainwashing, these children then grow up and enact what they have been brainwashed to do, and the cycle continues. It's time to stop this madness. Not one single Palestinian child is taught diplomacy or peace. Golda Meir was right, until they love their children more than hating Jews, there will never be peace.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
There are 1.6 billion Muslims. In many Muslim countries - many of whom don't recognise Israel - anti-Semitism is institutionalised and deeply embedded in the psyche.

To the OP - this poll is merely the output of decades of a hostile policy towards Israel orchestrated by Muslim countries, where the populations are now truly brainwashed.

Regards

name one northamerican media MSM owned by muslims

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yes! Maybe they'll learn when we finally finish them. No more pesky joos to whine and bother everyone. Damn those handsome Devils.
English is not my native language .. however I do know enough to differentiate between israel and jews - very big difference between them .. point two - holding israel accountable for its crimes does not mean eliminating jews from the world. Dont put words in my mouth junior.
Suggest you take some english courses and reading comprehension courses..
Am off to get ready for busy day here and havent time to play silly little word games with you all day so will leave you to your pathetic cry for sympathy and even more pathetic attempts at spreading israeli propaganda .. good day conversation over .. end of ..

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it comes from the fact the Jewish nation has not learnt anything from the past.
6 million killed by the Nazis and they steal land from others and make Palestinians into 2nd class citizens.
I saw a documentary and USA Christians were going over to pick grapes for free to help "gods chosen people" the Israelis were laughing at them behind their back...plus they couldn't drink the wine lol.
I think their days are numbered unfortunately.
Also many of us are saying "fight your own dam wars If you want them don't lobby our governments to do your dirty work".

Oh and I think it is the Israeli government doing the wrong not the people.
edit on 13-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Are people really falling for this, nice big lie, using a poll to say 1 out of 4 human behings is racist towards israel, and people eat it up. Its a poll, you know not science, not truth, a poll, but yea keep up the poor me attitude, playing the victim can only work for so long

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

Regards

CNN.

Oh snap.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The MSM is propaganda, so are polls...

This is ATS, you SHOULD know better.

They are just another part of the agenda.

Pollaganda uses outcome-based opinion samples (polling instruments designed to generate a preferential outcome) reflecting prior-opinion indoctrination or cultivation by the media. The results are then used to manipulate public opinion further by advancing the perception that a particular opinion on an issue enjoys majority support. The MSM then presents this "data" as if it were "news." patriotpost.us...

The mainstream media appears to serve multiple functions. First, to distribute information that the controlling cabal wants you to believe is real news. Secondly, to assist in the cover-up of information that has leaked out through other sources. In other words, Damage Control. Thirdly, as a weapon to assassinate the characters of those who expose the practices of the Establishment. Also, to act as a firewall to prevent information detrimental to the elite's control from reaching the public. Finally, to continue to reinforce mainstream accounts of current and historical events. The mainstream news essentially serves as a primary tool for social conditioning or mind-control.

"It is through the press and the media that the lie is penetrating through to the masses," declared Professor Marrs. The media is used as a weapon. So when you watch, read, or listen to mainstream news, ask yourself, "what will the CFR like me to believe today?"

Centralized Control of History, Media, and Academia

edit on 13-5-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Also Fox news is owned by news corp and the second largest stockholder is Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia. Only 7 % but the real villian is Murdoch....he needs a good slap lol.
edit on 13-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

English is not my native language .. however I do know enough to differentiate between israel and jews - very big difference between them .. point two - holding israel accountable for its crimes does not mean eliminating jews from the world. Dont put words in my mouth junior.
Suggest you take some english courses and reading comprehension courses..
Am off to get ready for busy day here and havent time to play silly little word games with you all day so will leave you to your pathetic cry for sympathy and even more pathetic attempts at spreading israeli propaganda .. good day conversation over .. end of ..

I'm just a person of Jewish descent who has converted Christian great-grandparents. Would you care to pull this crap on me?

Tell you what, get off your high horse and end the word pogrom, can you at least attempt to stop throwing rocks while in your glass house? Internet Kristallnacht all over again. No, you don't throw the rock, you just stand there handing to the rocks to the ones throwing them.

And then scurry off when the people in the house rush out and scream "stop throwing rocks through my windows". The truth is, when you allow the rock throwing through Dashen's windows, they are hitting his mother, his grandmother, his sisters, his aunts, everyone one in his family. And then you get disgusted when Jewish identity is passed through the mothers, how do you justify his mother being hit by the rocks?

Explain that one to me, or should we allow your mother to be treated cruelly? We don't, so stop the game and see who you are really victimizing here. Dashen is able to stick up for himself, but he is also having to defend his mother because she's a "Jewess".

And this is what people in the thread have done and allowed. No, you don't throw the rocks, you just hand the rocks to the SS and let them do it for you.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

But this thread is about hating Jew's for being Jewish. That's like hating an artist in person because you hate their art even though you've never met them.

If the artist is presenting something I don't like and it causes major problems in the world, then yes I will dislike that artist.

If it smells like a skunk, then by golly it probably is a skunk.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My answer on the 20 billion is still NO. You cannot guilt us into supporting you. You all are wealthier than we are. thank you very much.
edit on 13-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I think it runs a lot deeper than scapegoating. Many country's peoples today are having trouble with migrants and scapegoating them, but none of these peoples are rounding up their immigrants to put in concentration camps.

I heard of the Jewish communities campaign after the first world war of lobbying and forcing the boycotting of German goods, which caused Germany to nearly face starvation because with having to pay compensation for WW1 they had to sell goods in order to buy food. Also if you follow Jewish history they are one of the few groups of peoples who have been asked to leave a number of countries throughout history. There are two accounts in the bible first the supposed exodus from Egypt, despite the fact that there is no record of a Pharaoh drowning following his Jewish slaves leaving Egypt and the Babylonians also requested the Jewish population to leave.

I do think that polls can be manipulated by the way a question is phrased and to whom it is asked. Its a bit like statistics again they can be set up by manipulation of information to virtually prove any point one wants to make a fact about.

I wonder just how relevant the above poll is in the world today. In my family both my wife's and my Grandmothers were Jewish, my cousin is married to a Muslim and another to a Seik. I enjoy the discussions that go on when we get together which sadly gets less as we all get older but our kids keep up the family traditions of partying on and the differences within our family have never been an issue. Cody makes a good point that ordinary Jewish people are not the policy makers of Israel and my wife often reminds me that neither are the top bankers and tycoon psychotics, they are from a world of their own where anyone one, no matter what religious background they may come from are ants to be crushed.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

Regards

Bingo again Dan :-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
bull crap, i doubt that 1 in every 4 humans globally even know jews exist let alone care about their past enough to hate them.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I think it runs a lot deeper than scapegoating. Many country's peoples today are having trouble with migrants and scapegoating them, but none of these peoples are rounding up their immigrants to put in concentration camps.

I heard of the Jewish communities campaign after the first world war of lobbying and forcing the boycotting of German goods, which caused Germany to nearly face starvation because with having to pay compensation for WW1 they had to sell goods in order to buy food.

You heard? You mean you didn't read history?

You know, there is a very interesting book you should read by H.G. Welles called What Is Coming, A Forecast of Europe After The War, really good and explains so much about the causes and forecast of WW2, but it was written in 1917. You should take a look at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join