It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Poll : more than 1 In 4 Adults Worldwide Harbor Anti Semitism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I doubt that 25% of people buy into all the evil jew conspiracies...
We don't even get 25% on ats that subscribe to those IMO

I'd say 50% of ATS would feel negatively towards Israel.

But that is my most humble, unofficial impression.

Ya i guess you got me there.....
But does that mean at the same time they buy into all the conspiracies surrounding Isreal?

I don't know. As I tend to remove myself from many of the topics surrounding Israel (kinda like the 9/11 forums) it's hard to discern any viable information that isn't coloured through a sprectrum of (apparent) hatred.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: beezzer

If only that was my call

You can certainly petition SO via PM if you'd like. I Know he's super busy though.

~Tenth

I might.

Though I feel like the Cowardly Lion petitioning Oz whenever I do.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Right with you

Hatred ........................ what a waste of energy

Cody

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Anti Semitism, say it. Anti Semitism.
Now you have said it.
How many people even know what a semite is???? Not very many.
How can you hate something you know nothing of???
Heck, there is even a group of folks claiming to be such who are not!
ADL, just another hate group spreading discourse.
But truly there are many anti semites in the US especially since the start of the gulf "war", they just don't know they are anti semitic.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Gee, I don't know ,this seems like the fast track to getting ATS labeled a hate site.
why do that when we can settle it right here on this thread.?
All in favor of the final solution to exterminate all Jews say AYE(or OY, whatever)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

So they are really anti-semantic...?

Couldn't resist it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I suspect that there are a number of factors concerning the above poll. Firstly many people are fully aware of who controls the banking system around the world and manipulates both the gold and central banks and the bankruptsy's that have ruined hard working people's lives.

They also know how the Jews wish to maintain everyone's sympathy on how they were treated by the N azi's but they are totally hypocritical about any comparison on the way they are racist against the Palestinians and murder them.

Jews ordered the insertion of teaching about the holocaust in our schools but without consulting parents. Personally I don't think it is right because today in Europe we have moved on and are allies with the Germans and trade with them, anti German propoganda should not be acceptable in this day and age. Every country has things in its past that are shameful but one can't run with the fox and hunt with the hounds and IMHO its well time to move on past WW2. One question that is never asked or voiced is why did Hitler take the stand he did against the Jews, unless they were trying to take over Germany, which when older Germans have mentioned this, the interviewer has shut them up immediately with the anti -semitism threat? It isn't a question of people hating anything or anyone, its more people thinking that fairness is important in our world and the Torah does teach anti goyism which is every bit an unpalatable attitude to teach especially when its the goy that's asked to fund Israel with aid.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'd stop being so melodramatic if you'd like a serious discussion to continue.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Gee, I don't know ,this seems like the fast track to getting ATS labeled a hate site.
why do that when we can settle it right here on this thread.?
All in favor of the final solution to exterminate all Jews say AYE(or OY, whatever)

Seriously....
Where do you get off?
The results are flawed, that does not mean that every one pointing that out is hitler youth.....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

One question that is never asked or voiced is why did Hitler take the stand he did against the Jews, unless they were trying to take over Germany,

Because they provided Hitler with a great scapegoat to blame all the problems Germany was facing at the time. Much easier to blame minorities than to accept the situation your nation is in, especially if the population believe the propaganda you dish out. Creating scapegoats is still in practice today. You only need to look at the rise of far right groups in Europe like the Golden Dawn in Greece, who are using immigrants as their scapegoats and also airing anti Semitic sentiments. Much easier to blame "the other".

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

What do you want to hear that justifies your outrage?

Yes. Well, maybe not so much as existing as that's a bit harsh

But as I said and implied earlier, I don't like those (Jews) who bleat on about the greatness of Israel, the strife of their people, the holocaust, their "right" to occupy Palestinian land, their threats to neighbouring Arab nations and the general (although waning of late) support by the US and its powerful Jewish media and corporate tycoons.

I also don't have a sexual attraction to black women. Does that make me a racist?
edit on 13-5-2014 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: cody599

What do you want to hear that justifies your outrage?

Yes. Well, maybe not so much as existing as that's a bit harsh

But as I said and implied earlier, I don't like those (Jews) who bleat on about the greatness of Israel, the strife of their people, the holocaust, their "right" to occupy Palestinian land, their threats to neighbouring Arab nations and the general (although waning of late) support by the US and its powerful Jewish media and corporate tycoons.

I also don't have a sexual attraction to black women. Does that make me a racist?

And you have it wrong... the Arabs are the occupiers, don't you know history at all, or did you learn history from the propaganda?

History FACT : The Arabs INVADED Israel while JEWS and CHRISTIANS were STILL there. They FORCEFULLY occupied and then called themselves indigenous. Do you not see that the Arabs are the occupiers? But here's the kicker, AFTER invading and forcing JEWS and CHRISTIANS to convert or else, they took away the right of JEWS and CHRISTIANS to be anything else.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Even more amazing Jewish people make up only one tenth of 1 percent of the population

So why are so many bankers jewish then ?

Would it be fair to say that Germany in the early 1930's was in financial stuck and 68% of the banker were owned by jews and once kicked out from power it allowed Germany to become a super power in a mere four years.

Is Greenspan jewish ? Is ben barnank jewish ? if so then what are the odds of that if jews only make up 0.1% of the population and how come Isreal is able to punch above its weight on the international stage.

Do please correct me if I am wrong

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

You're talking about something way back. Back when people were far less civilised.

I'm talking about the 20th Century, when we as human beings know that taking the land of another is wrong.

You can cite history going back to to 1200BC if you want. But that's not what I'm referring to and you cannot hold people from 3000+ years ago to the same levels of moral and civil liability that we do in a modern, civilised aged.

Hence I'm saying, the resettling of the Jews into what was then Palestinian occupied land after WW2 was a BAD mistake and now the rest of world is is paying for that mistake.

I'm also not saying Palestine is innocent or without blame - their actions only exacerbate the issue further. But Israel treat them like animals, barricade them into concrete walled areas and use their vast wealth on weapons and sanctions to essentially destroy them - genocide. Kind of what happened to the Jews in WW2.

Hmm. fancy that, eh?

edit on 13-5-2014 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Even more amazing Jewish people make up only one tenth of 1 percent of the population

So why are so many bankers jewish then ?

Would it be fair to say that Germany in the early 1930's was in financial stuck and 68% of the banker were owned by jews and once kicked out from power it allowed Germany to become a super power in a mere four years.

Is Greenspan jewish ? Is ben barnank jewish ? if so then what are the odds of that if jews only make up 0.1% of the population and how come Isreal is able to punch above its weight on the international stage.

Do please correct me if I am wrong

Why are so many Jews nobel prize winners? Dunno.
Also, apologies for the melodrama.
until you have been jumped by 10 guys because you are Jewish you won't understand

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What?

Just growing up on the streets of LA being jumped on the way to school was almost a daily ritual.

Toughens the skin and knuckles.

edit on 13-5-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The problem with polls like this is that we do not know the questions that were asked, only the results. Questions can be designed to give one or another set of results, depending on how they are phrased.

And people do not think too much on the answers, or what the question really is asking.

While I do not doubt that there is a feeling of hostility towards Jewish people, but then again there really is no group that can not state that it has not felt some form of animosity in one way or another around the world. Every single country, group and people can make that claim, if polled, and it would go around the world, to reflect the same results.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

What?

Growing up in the streets of LA being jumped on the way to school was almost a daily ritual.

Toughens the skin and knuckles.

it sure does. the Jews in my father's town in Moldova were the biggest toughest guys. Because if not they would have been beaten to death. When my dad was growing up it was still a custom to kill a jew in one's life time. Especially during Easter. Incidently that's when all the Jews barricaded themselves in their homes

edit on 13-5-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And not one Muslim as far as I know and yet we have some trans-sexual winning the eurovision the other day.

1. The game is fixed
or
2. Race is more than skin deep

I think its a bit of both myself so maybe you win on one hand and losse on the other but I do know I don't like what bankers are doing to the world and money is behind most of what is wrong today.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

And not one Muslim as far as I know and yet we have some trans-sexual winning the eurovision the other day.

1. The game is fixed
or
2. Race is more than skin deep

I think its a bit of both myself so maybe you win on one hand and losse on the other but I do know I don't like what bankers are doing to the world and money is behind most of what is wrong today.

As of 2012 there were ten Muslim Nobel laureatesWikiwiki

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join