It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Poll : more than 1 In 4 Adults Worldwide Harbor Anti Semitism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Source

Was it something i said?

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) –More than a billion people are estimated to hold deeply anti-Semitic attitudes,according to a global survey conducted by the Anti-Defamation League.

Slightly more than half of those polled –54 percent –said they have ever heard of the Holocaust. Two out of three people surveyed have either never heard of the Holocaust or do not believe historical accounts to be accurate, according to the ADL Global 100.

I have less than total faith in the ADL. But these numbers are stunning even if an exaggeration.
What is it? Our stunning good looks? Our amazing fashion sense?

What amazes me most is that most of these people have never actually met or spoken to a jew.
Even more amazing Jewish people make up only one tenth of 1 percent of the population
why y'all hatin?

edit on 13-5-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
you mean 1 in 4 are pro Palestinian?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
you mean 1 in 4 are pro Palestinian?

If being pro-palestinian means denying that my grandfather's family was buried alive by Nazis in Russia. Then yes. One in four people are pro-palestinian.

edit on 13-5-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you know what I find more shocking?

Israel asking for 20 billion more in aid then shortly thereafter people become shockingly "anti-semite". www.haaretz.com...

I wonder if this poll has anything to do with trying to make us feel guilty and racist if we don't reach into our pockets and fork over the cash.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Do you even know what a semite is?

www.merriam-webster.com...

Sem·ite noun \ˈse-ˌmīt, especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt\ : a member of a group of people originally of southwestern Asia that includes Jews and Arabs Full Definition of SEMITE 1 a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs b : a descendant of these peoples 2 : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

It's not only for the moon worshipping jews.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wow that wa quite a jumpin ummm...logic

lets say a person is anti neo nazi (their policies are genocidal) and the IDF support the nazis as "Brothers" as just was, and is happening in Ukraine, does being anti neo nazi make one anti semitic?

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting read, but I do not like the way they conducted this poll.

They were asked questions about stereotypes and are using the answers to say it equals anti-Semitism.

I find that to be a bit disingenuous.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Combine how TPTB have us pointing fingers over everything else they can divide us for? I don't see why this should be shocking nor a surprise!

Divide and Conquer isn't a secret anymore!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: qwerty12345
Do you even know what a semite is?

www.merriam-webster.com...

Sem·ite noun \ˈse-ˌmīt, especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt\ : a member of a group of people originally of southwestern Asia that includes Jews and Arabs Full Definition of SEMITE 1 a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs b : a descendant of these peoples 2 : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

It's not only for the moon worshipping jews.

well my friend then you better tell that to the 74 percent of Middle Easterners who are anti Semites. Apparently there are a lot of self hating Arabs

+26 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but....

1) Most Jews are not Semites.

and..

2) The Jewish religion (race, nation) consider themselves genetically superior to 'Gentiles'. The 'Chosen' ones. That's why the family line passes down through the mother.

They even have different codes of conduct towards others, depending on if you're a fellow Jew, or a naughty 'Goyim'. The Talmud (A central text of Rabbinic Judaism) is a very racist text.

If anything, I'd say Jews are anti-everyone else, before I'd say 1/4 of the world is Anti-Jew. Sorry, Anti-Semite is the wrong term.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It seems that one in four figure is higher on this site. I would only hope that such educated people would be less hateful. But I guess the Nazis were a very polite and cultured bunch too.

+33 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why do Jews get some special treatment when countless genocide has been carried out on other races, religion and people?

i see when people say "you are an Anti-Semite".. it pissed me off because it makes Jews lives more valuable than any other humans that died similarly.

So when are we going to have Anti-whatever for each "race" and "religion".

TLDR; Jews are not special, many others died similarly or worse(i.e Nanking massacre and many more). Anti-Semite is an empty word.

edit on 5/13/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah I don't buy this at all.

Moving on....

+20 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I am of semite origin and blood.

I am also against the state of Israel indiscriminately killing people for their land and stealing what rightfully belongs to another...

I suppose this makes me self hating? lol.... I seriously don't think so. Being morally against political acts done by others is just that - a moral stance taken concerning a political act.

I can be against US policy as well and stand against certain things without being anti-American. How is it so impossible to believe that people can be against acts without "hating" everyone who is a semite?

I find it weary that people try to hide behind race to further an agenda... this time Israel wants our money... we needed reminded how racist we are once more. lol... idiocy.
edit on 13-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

I think you made a very important point. Semite does not exclusively mean Jew.

And from what I understand, many middle-easterners are anti-Zionism....not anti-Jew.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah I don't buy this at all.

Moving on....

I'm not asking you to buy anything.
This was reported by the mainstream media.
It's out there . ignore it, but it happened

+26 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Shocking poll:
99% of all Jews claim to be God's chosen people.
Which is worse? Enmity or arrogance?

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I have no issue with people of any faith but I have a huge problem with Israel.

In the past, arguing this point has resulted in false claims of being "anti semitic" - i'll take this poll with a huge pinch of salt.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Do you know what I find more shocking?

Israel asking for 20 billion more in aid then shortly thereafter people become shockingly "anti-semite". www.haaretz.com...

I wonder if this poll has anything to do with trying to make us feel guilty and racist if we don't reach into our pockets and fork over the cash.

Very good analysis of the situation
Sionists leadedrs are fond of such polls, it's not the first time i see that

I think you guys in the US should ask your congressmen wth is going with your hard earned money going abroad, 20 B is not nothing.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'd be curious to see an ATS poll on this specific topic. . .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join