It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hillary Clinton Condemn her Million Dollar Donor Who is Out to Stone Gays?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Clinton's have been receiving millions of dollars from the Sultan of Brunei, the leader currently under fire from Hollywood for human rights violations against gays and women.

AND, YET,...Hillary still hasn't come out against the Sultan...nor has she offered to return his millions in donations.
IMO...More Clinton hypocrisy!

Will Hillary Clinton Condemn her Million Dollar Donor Who is Out to Stone Gays?

Hillary Clinton has been praised for, eventually, tweeting a condemnation of Boko Haram’s kidnappings, but she hasn’t had anything to say about the Sultan of Brunei’s plans to stone gay men to death.
And that’s not too surprising.

Hillary, like Obama, has been to Brunei and set up relationships with the Islamic tyranny. Bill Clinton and Chelsea visited Brunei last year. The Beverly Hills hotel being boycotted by Hollywood over its ownership by the Sultan of Brunei hired a Clinton aide as a crisis manager.

The Clinton Foundation, which has played a key role in helping position Hillary for her 2016 race, received between $1 and $5 million from Brunei.

So it’s not surprising that Hillary, despite flirting with gay rights, has nothing to say about Brunei, even as her Hollywood donors are vowing to boycott businesses linked to the Muslim country.

MORE: www.frontpagemag.com...
edit on 5/13/2014 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--BPN requires the exact headline.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
These people will stop at nothing to obtain power.

She would just say..."what does it matter now".

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hypocrisy from those in power? Say it aint so!

I hope I am able to support at least one honest politician in my lifetime.

It doesn't look good.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Once again we see in the Clintons. Money talks, ethics walks...

If Hollywood and the influence/money it represents, jumps on the kick Hillary to the curb, bandwagon. She'll have a harder time seeking the Presidential throne.

Des

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Exactly!

You can find it all over the political spectrum. Left/Right/Male/Female/Young/Old ... it doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that in order to get to that level of politics you are most likely a textbook sociopath.

www.youtube.com...

Edit to add ... the people on here who bash one political party and not the other drive me nuts. For being open-minded enough to question authority they do fall for the same dumbass tricks as the rest of the stupid population.
edit on 13-5-2014 by underduck because: minor rant

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wonder what/when we'll be hearing from Leno and Degeneres about Hillary and her Brunei $Millions$!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder what/when we'll be hearing from Leno and Degeneres about Hillary and her Brunei $Millions$!

Unless we start posting it on their facebook pages and emailing them this information, probably never. I think it should be sent to all the Gay Rights groups also.

Des

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

How can a foreign national donate to a US politician looking for campaign contributions. Isn't that interfering with the political process by foreign governments? Under the law, politicians (or anyone in public office) may not accept gifts, honorariums, titles, etc. from ANY foreign entity, so WTF is going on here? It is considered treason I believe.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Through the Clinton Foundation:

The Clinton Foundation, which has played a key role in helping position Hillary for her 2016 race, received between $1 and $5 million from Brunei.

www.frontpagemag.com...

Other Donors:
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 13-5-2014 by IAMTAT because: source

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

According to Brunei Times, The Sultan of Brunei is indeed moving forward with the law calling for homosexuals to be stoned to death. It will be phased in from tomorrow.

The law was announced earlier last month, replaces the maximum ten-year prison sentence for homosexuality with death by stoning.

www.liberalamerica.org...

What SAY you, Hillary?
Hillary?.....???
Hello?....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have been wondering why progressive blogs like dailykos have been ignoring the Brunei sharia controversy and boycott.

It seems their unwillingness to report on the dark side of Islam trumps their support for women's rights, children's rights, gay rights and anti-slavery.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I honestly don't think they will. The "do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" mentality runs deep with those guys.

Hypocrisy, lies and self-service will always reign supreme with politicians in general.

new topics

top topics

join