It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will we meet again, my friends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Since we don't wear ATS badges in the real world, how can we truly know how many other members we have encountered in our daily lives? I know there are examples of ATS members meeting in real life, but for the vast majority of members it seems we only know each other by our online persona, and wouldn't recognise a fellow member even if we interacted with them directly.

This got me thinking: if one believes in life after death, is it likely we will all meet up together one day and reminisce about our existence during our time on ATS? Chat, laugh and cry about our interactions with each other, perhaps?

Imagine a spiritual ATS reunion where there is no negativity, animosity nor judgement. A place where ALL the minds that comprise this website can combine their knowledge and life experiences together.

One can only dream...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I suppose most of us may meet in hell someday. You will find me there making bread.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
HAha. I tried to picture such a happening, but one thing for sure, the survivalists probably won't have given up the ghost yet, nor the gun crowd. The pet lovers will probably be reuniting with long lost pets where Jude11 will be coordinating some reunions. FlyersFan will most likely chair the happening. Bernard will be trying to get past any bodyguards with other banned members and Sorcha Faal will try to crash the party pretending to be someone else. However, I will resemble my avatar as much as I can.

edit on 13-5-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We all met in past lives .. we all met in this life .. and we all will meet in the next life ..
All part of the journey to enlightenment ..

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm on my last [5th] and final reincarnation on this Earth as a human being. Where I go next will be the density of love and light, respect and harmony. I'm very much looking forward to it.

See you there guys

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Great idea! I wonder if there is an ATS site on the heaven-internet? It would be like a reverse version of this. I mean, for example the paranormal forums would have to be a human forum. I'd guess it would be like a watered down version of this site though because by then we do have A LOT of the answers we're searching for on this site. I guess the current events and technology ones would be the busiest ones. (probably forgetting a lot though)
PS...the jokes/pranks forums would gain a whole new life and a sub-genre called "your best hauntings" LOL

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Can't wait to meet you all there, Kings & Queens!!!

We can haunt the troll's together!!!
πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Peace everybody!!!
Peace Dark Ghost!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness we birth our future."
Cloud Atlas made me think about this, so definitely a nice movie to watch.

β€œBelief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of relativity and principals of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives. Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today. These forces that often remake time and space, that can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment. That each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction. Proposition, I have fallen in love with Luisa Rey. Is this possible? I just met her and yet, I feel like something important has happened to me.”

edit on 13-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Careful now, when you say "All Minds" you're inviting the NSA, trolls, people with opposite viewpoints all in one space.

As for after this life? What I can see is the select few of us that wanted to meet up in real life, but could never do it will get our chance. Other members will probably go on to explore the areas that interest them the most (for example, those that like looking at pretty pictures of rocks on Mars will more than likely end up exploring Mars, only to come back & haunt me saying "See, See? I told you there were fossils in those pictures").

I probably wouldn't stick around too much, as there's a special couple souls waiting for me on the other side, but that's just me. I'd be bringing them along to whatever gathering of former ATS'ers the ether is holding.

-fossilera

new topics

top topics

join