It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing! Miner Accidentally Rescued After Being Trapped For 17 Years Underground!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Mining accidents in China are very common. In a communist nation where human life means little, as many as 6,000 Chinese miners die a year due to poor and unsafe working conditions. These were the numbers at the turn of the current century, though closed, state-run Chinese media claims the deaths are down to ‘only six a day’ now. Many miners in China are little more than grade school aged children forced into child labor.

Absolutely incredible! How this man just to have the will to live like this for so many years.
Personaly I don't think I could do it.

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

If it's a HOAX I apologize!
edit on 13-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Its amazing because its a fake news site

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.
link

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Fake, but that should have been obvious. He would have died from lack of vitamins C and D. And from not having a TV.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Fake, but that should have been obvious. He would have died from lack of vitamins C and D. And from not having a TV.

He didn't need a tv. He had batboy for company. If he decided he wanted to be "turned", batboy could have also prevented death from vitamin deficiency.

edit on 5/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
And in other related news....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ATS is slowly turning into facebook, aka The Reddit recycle bin.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

In as much as it would be nice if true, especially from a scientific standpoint, come on dude where do you think he was, Telos or Shamballa?

Having Tea with the king of the world for the last 17 years?
LoL

Fake i'm afraid.

edit on 13-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I can't stop laughing!!!

Batboy, now that's a name I haven't heard in a while.
(moonwalks out of thread)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Ya know what's funny...I remember my mom buying that issue! LOL

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
These satire news sites are getting rediculous. I mean come on guys this is not exactly a bat boy story... and the name of the site, world news daily report, is different than the recognized weekly world news. I think the whole point of these is to get people to unintentionally spread false information. This is almost along the lines of the whole Mars Invasion that was put on the radio in the 50s that actually caused deaths because so many people panicked. It's cruel. It was called War Of The Worlds I believe.

You can say it should be obvious because of lack of vitamin D and C deficiency but i didn't know that. Besides they said there was an emergency pack. Maybe it could've had vitamins in it too... they don't mention every detail even in "real" news stories.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
There wouldn't be enough emergency food packs in the mines to begin with to sustain one human life for 17 years. I come from a long line of coal miners and can tell you it's BS.(I'm not being mean, BTW)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Thank you for sharing this info, I don't see it as mean at all. I just think the average person may not know this and plus the article said he ate other things too like moss.

Basically my point was that these fake news sites seem to be intentionally trying to fool people rather than just having fun and providing entertainment. It just adds to the confusion so it gets to the point that nobody knows what's real anymore. If you are knowledgeable in a certain subjects that may help you to discern Some truth, but for the average citizen this does not help.

new topics

top topics

join