It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmland launches new Bacon Fanclub (yum)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Farmland launches new bacon club

If you love bacon - and if you don't, why are you reading this - there's a new reason to celebrate. Because on Monday night, bacon, the "superhero" of meat, has a new fan club - a place where bacon lovers of all ilk can go to talk, taste, write, post, inspire and, in general, sharetheir passion for this pride of the pig. What do they call this nirvana, this slice of heaven, this gift of the Gods? The Farmland Bacon Club.

That's right, Kansas City-based Farmland is launching a site that will be all things bacon.

FarmlandBaconClub.com will be home to contests and giveaways, trivia and interactive polls, news about bacon, tidbits and full on bites of bacon wisdom, extreme bacon creations, unique bacon recipes and insights into the true potential of what could very well be the most perfect food on earth. Fans can also follow @FarmlandFoods on Twitter for more up-to-the-minute bacon fun.

The article then describes the fantastic ways that bacon is peddled:
covered in chocolate
made into jam
bacon-flavored candy (I've had that from Mexico before - Mexico has some candy that is just, well, bizarre - a colleague of mine once gave me a whole bag of it for some occasion I don't recall - my husband, son and I tried a few of them, and others we wouldn't even touch. LOL!! - and I sent it to my daughter in college. She cracked up....worst care package ever!)
I can think of, well, bunches of bacon fans on ATS (myself included) who I thought would be interested in this new site from Farmland!

Anyway, what a great idea: A Bacon Fan Club!

Of course there are sites on the web about bacon,
but:

there's this enticing offer. Farmland is giving one lucky bacon club member the chance to win a life-sized bacon bust. That's right, your head will be made out of bacon. Fans that sign up for the Club by June 15 will be eligible for the Bacon or Bust sweepstakes, which in addition to the head-sized bacon bust will also provide the winner a year's worth of free bacon.

Club members can also sign up for the company's "Bacon of the Month," so instead of bringing home the bacon, it will now be delivered to your doorstep.

Members receive a Farmland Bacon Club membership card, digital recipe booklet and badge, which I'm told are sadly not edible, and the chance to win savory prizes, including a month's worth of bacon.

For more information on the Farmland Bacon Club, please visit

FarmlandBaconClub.com

@FarmlandFoods or www.Facebook.com/FarmlandFoods.

the website is linked above...on the front page - there's even a Dress made out of bacon!!!
Have fun, guys!

Mmmmm. Bacon.
edit on 5/13/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: make title crispier

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Someone mentioned Bacon?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Quickly! Sign up! I'd love to see that life-sized bust of you made out of crispy bacon!!

Farmland is a local outfit here - and their bacon is REALLY REALLY good. Mmmm..

oooo! Look, someone made a portrait of Kevin!! LOL!

Some of it looks way too limp and fatty, though.
So I made it a thumbnail.

edit on 5/13/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: change it to a thumbnail - not crispy enough

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

What happens when there is no bacon

What happens when there is bacon

Bacon

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
LOL!! Love the pie chart.
Too funny.

Mmm. Bacon - the best part of any meal.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We had BLT's the other day and the bacon was just smashing. MMm Mm Mm m m m mm

Who owns all the bacon companies? We need to celebrate them. Names?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I like bacon, I even use the bacon grease to fry potatoes. But, this is getting scarey. I could never think of dating someone in a bacon dress, everyone would always be after her. It's bad enough keeping the horndogs away from your old lady, but start adding baconaholics to the mix. I wish I still had that little shaking head icon :shk:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm not a bacon-aholic.

I could quit anytime I want-. . . . . . who am I kidding.

Bacon.

With bacon on the side covered in bacon-bits.

Bacon.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A YEAR'S WORTH OF BACON??
SURELY THIS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY!!
I have never seen this amount of bacon, yet I have tried my best to do so!
Thanks OP as I will join this noble order!
Bacon, my alarm clock of choice.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

edit on 13-5-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I also want to point out that bacon does NOT come from cats. . .

edit on 13-5-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Went to have 'Mother's Day' time with my Mom today...
we went out for lunch. The place she chose has bacon on EVERYTHING!!!

It was amazing!!
I had a bacon cheeseburger: Santa Fe style with grilled onions and jalapenos (jack cheese)....

Had to have my fix. It was awesome.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LOL!!
I just noticed this campaign had an ad (just for me?) at the top of the page here on ATS!!

top topics

join