It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Police Confirm Marriott Hotel Site of Bilderberg 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Danish police have confirmed that the Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen will be the site of the 2014 Bilderberg meeting of global powerbrokers.

Although there had been some doubt as to whether the 5 star hotel would be the venue for this year’s secretive confab due to its city location and close proximity to a busy road, authorities have now confirmed that Bilderberg will meet there from May 29 to June 1.

Police have also made a large parking lot situated opposite the hotel available for protesters, although the police HQ is reportedly located near this site, enabling authorities to keep a close watch on demonstrators.’

Danish Police Confirm Marriott Hotel Site of Bilderberg 2014

And Here

Well it was rumored a few weeks back that this was the location. Now its confirmed.

Who's attending then?

Cheers

I searched with no results. Sorry if it has been posted. [ I hate having to repeat this every time ]
edit on 13-5-2014 by Spiro because: add another link

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

I feel you on the repost question I see it on many threads and I'm guilty to it as well. Anyways though what exactly is so important about this meeting? are the global powerbrokers the Elite or something? Just curious because this is the first I am hearing about this. Thanks

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

1st RULE: You do not talk about Bilderberg.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Bilderberg.

(Now I had to add the remainder of the Fight Club rules because they're great
)

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at Bilderberg, you HAVE to fight.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth

I feel you on the repost question I see it on many threads and I'm guilty to it as well. Anyways though what exactly is so important about this meeting? are the global powerbrokers the Elite or something? Just curious because this is the first I am hearing about this. Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, sorry I always assumed members would know about the Bilderberg meetings

Yes, it the elite of the world, or better known as The Powers That Be which attend an annual meeting every year to discuss plan their next controlling moves.

The elitist organization, which meets on an annual basis in either Europe, the United States or Canada, is comprised of some of the most powerful heavyweights of industry, banking, politics, royalty, academia and technology. Last year, the likes of Jeff Bezos, Timothy Geithner, Christine Lagarde, Henry Kissinger, then Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, and British Prime Minister David Cameron were all in attendance.

The links will provide more in depth info

Cheers
edit on 13-5-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well, i live in Copenhagen so i might show up and give them a moonie or something

I might know the assistent manager if he still works there, though i haven't seen him for a long time, so some insider could be posible, but no promise.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hey, that is right in my backyard, perhaps I should go have a look.

- best networking opportunity ever!

:-D

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Well, i live in Copenhagen so i might show up and give them a moonie or something

I might know the assistent manager if he still works there, though i haven't seen him for a long time, so some insider could be posible, but no promise.

A moonie....now that would be good to see on info wars videos

Though, don't broadcast it to much about inside info

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Hey, that is right in my backyard, perhaps I should go have a look.

- best networking opportunity ever!

:-D

Interesting. If you do go be careful not to get involved with the loudies lol

And bring a video camera with you to share for us here. Better still, set up a live feed

Be safe regardless,

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That would be a first (if I'm not mistaken). A live feed broadcast of the attendees heading into a Bilderberg meeting.

Though I strongly feel that the Bilderberg Group are nothing more then a cover group for the real power players (See the attendees of the Davo World Economic Forum) It might be interesting to see who goes, but even more interesting as to what else is taking place globally before, during, and after this meeting.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
That would be a first (if I'm not mistaken). A live feed broadcast of the attendees heading into a Bilderberg meeting.

Though I strongly feel that the Bilderberg Group are nothing more then a cover group for the real power players (See the attendees of the Davo World Economic Forum) It might be interesting to see who goes, but even more interesting as to what else is taking place globally before, during, and after this meeting.

Interesting indeed. Ive checked the website out and it really doesn't conform with me.

There are two " elite " powers that I understand control the populace....the Bildergergs and Rothschilds.

Though to keep an open mind, I will accept your theory

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Interesting indeed. Ive checked the website out and it really doesn't conform with me.

There are two " elite " powers that I understand control the populace....the Bildergergs and Rothschilds.

Though to keep an open mind, I will accept your theory

Its more like these elites are the stooges on earth for the real TPTB's

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow, Marriott? Next year Motel 6 off the Jersey Pike.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am attending with AgeOfTruth*TV

Here is our newest video from the 1st of may. Enjoy!

AGE OF TRUTH TV has met up with Danish politicians, political analysts and truth researchers and members of the general public gathered in the grand park, Fælledparken, in Copenhagen, Denmark on Workers Day, May 1, 2014, to ask them about their thoughts on the Bilderberg Group meeting taking place in Copenhagen at the end of May 2014.

The Bilderberg Group has existed since 1954 and every year since the group has met up in secrecy without the population of the world knowing about it. No media reports and no public transparency. So what is the Bilderberg Group and does it really have the great significance that some people think it has?

It is the elite meeting. Politicians, media moguls, businessmen, royalty, movers and shakers, celebrities from different countries. Every year about 120 to 130 people are selected to attend the meeting. People currently in power positions, who is taking part of this secret think tank.

Some people claim it´s just a private meeting where ideas and thoughts are being discussed, but nothing is decided. Others claim that the attendees are conspiring about what policies and laws will be put in action and imposed on the population in different countries after the meeting.

Age Of Truth TV reporter Jeppe Severin has spoken to people and politicians about what they think is going on at the Bilderberg meetings and what significance it has that the meeting will be held at the Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen Denmark from the 29th of May to the 1st of June 2014.

During her May 1st speech in Fælledparken, Denmark, Danish Prime Minister, Helle Thorning-Schmidt (a Bilderberg Group attendee) was being met by protestesters who held a whisteling demonstration ("whitleblowing" reference).

AOT TV: We apologize for some shaky images in the video

Presented by AOT TV´s reporter Jeppe Severin and Lucas Alexander. © AGE OF TRUTH TV - 2014

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-5-2014 by MKPedersen because: The youtube viewer don't work.

new topics

top topics

join