Karl Rove: Hillary May Have Brain Damage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Dragging this guy out to make statements is the real brain damage being displayed. People still listen to him?

Not really. He lost a lot of his remaining credibility after his Ohio meltdown on Fox News on Election Night 2012.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: guohua

Seems to be several versions of that 40-year-old story...

Contrary to what Calabrese now writes, Zeifman was quoted in a November 4, 1998, Scripps Howard News Service article, published in The Sacramento Bee, as saying, "If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her."

"The Fact Hub" of Clinton's HillaryHub.com states, "In a column circulating on the internet Jerry Zeifman alleges that Hillary was fired from her job on the House Judiciary Committee in the 1970s. This is false. Hillary was not fired."

On April 2, Zeifman was asked in an interview with nationally syndicated radio host Neal Boortz, "You fired her [Clinton], didn't you?" Zeifman responded, "Let me put it this way, I terminated her along with other staff members who we no longer needed. And I said that I could not recommend her for any further positions."
Source

This Zeifman dude can't seem to make up his mind if he fired her or not.

Nevertheless, EVERYONE has a soul, morals, ethics and values. They may not meet up to another person's, but they have them. As I said, I don't know Hillary. I'm not standing up for her. I'm just saying that Rove is full of it when he said she has brain damage.

You forgot to add from the same article the following statements he made and other facts.

In a February 5 Accuracy in Media column, Zeifman expressed "regret that, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations."

Geeeee, now why would he want to do THAT!
Would it be,,, Because she's a Liar and Unethical, just say she has No Morals.
Also from Your Source,

He supervised her when she worked on the Watergate investigation. He says, Hillary's history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther, goes much deeper than anybody realized. Now, Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of Hillary Rodham Clinton -- or Hillary Rodham -- on the committee. He fired her from the committee staff, refused to give her a letter of recommendation. She was only one of three people who earned that distinction in Zeifman's 17-year career.

Why? In an interview last week, Zeifman said, [b]"Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

"The actions of Hillary and her cohorts went directly against the judgment of top Democrats up to and including the majority leader at the time, Tip O'Neill, that Nixon clearly had the right to counsel." She tried to see to it Nixon didn't get a lawyer in all of this.

In Hillary's MIND, Nixon didn't Have The Right To A Lawyer, Soooooooo, Do you Think, She Thinks You deserve A Lawyer?

Zeifman says that Hillary "was determined to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon. And in order to pull this off, Zeifman says that Hillary wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents to hide her deception."

Now, this comes from -- this is Dan Calabrese at NorthStarWriters.com. Hillary removed -- and William O. Douglas had been brought up and they -- he was granted -- when he was on the Supreme Court, he was granted the right to a lawyer. I mean, it's fundamental in our judicial system. "So Hillary removed all the Douglas files to the offices where she was located, which at that time were secured and inaccessible to the public." This from Zeifman.

"Hillary then proceeded to write a legal brief arguing there was no precedent for the right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding -- as if the Douglas case had never occurred."

She just stole the documents, then wrote a fraudulent brief, and she tried to hide the evidence. "The brief was so fraudulent and ridiculous Zeifman believes Hillary would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge."

She Stole Files and Rewrote them to Suit Her Why Of Seeing Things,,, is this the kind of Evil Person You Want Leading The Free World? A Liar and A Thief!
All this From Your Source!
Why didn't you attach all the little facts to prove our point, Hillary is a Evil, Power Hungry Person!
Your Source
edit on 14-5-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Let's not forget Hillary's lie's about Bosnia and landing under Sniper Fire and Running For Her Life!
Of-Course it was a LIE! Don't believe me, listen to her own words.

You'll notice she was greeted by a little girl, Not Bullets!

This Lying, Attention Grabbing P O S you want as President Of The United States!

In the "Better Late Than Never" category, CBS News has finally reported a misstatement by Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton my colleague Rich Noyes exposed last Tuesday.

For those with short memories:

In a speech on Iraq policy delivered Monday at George Washington University, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton recalled facing “sniper fire” on her 1996 trip to Bosnia to visit U.S. troops on a peacekeeping mission. But reporters traveling with the then-First Lady made no reference to any “sniper fire” at the time, and pictures of Clinton arriving at the main air base in Tuzla (see attached video) don’t show anyone ducking or covering.

Link

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know about why Rove is saying this about Hillary, but I've been making jokes about it ever since she used her concussion and blood clot to avoid Benghazi scrutiny.

After all, the media gets the vapors over highly physically fit NFL players getting concussions, and they question whether or not those players are fit to carry on with life after a single blow to the head. So, what are we to think of someone like Hillary, an older person who likely isn't in the best physical condition, getting what was supposedly a very serious head injury? Why would we subject her to the stress of leading the country? If athletes are in terrible danger of permanent debilitating injury and long-term degradation of quality of life from a single concussion ... then Hillary would logically be unfit, a danger to the country to elect really. She could start to suffer from her head injury at any time.
edit on 14-5-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"Let me put it this way, I terminated her along with other staff members who we no longer needed. And I said that I could not recommend her for any further positions."

Seems like he made up his mind to me...

I've never made any secret of the fact I don't like her. I don't trust her. I think she's an amoral political snake. Much like Karl Rove... Takes one to know one comes quickly to mind where those two are concerned.

Phooey on the lot of these retreads. It would be nice if someone new would rear their head... Instead, we get another Bush, though this one might just be the smartest of the bunch...not sure this is an improvement. ...and another Clinton, only this one might actually be truly evil... Recall, I said I really don't like her...
. Or Biden? Oh, geeze, we're doomed...

Many of the others, to be honest, I'm not all that familiar with yet...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

She has no soul.
She has no morals.
She has no values.
She has no ethics.

Obama plans to sign an executive order that gives her all of the above.

And who says ObamaCare doesn't work?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
edit on 5/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: wrong forum...i don't play here

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ummm...of course she has brain damage.........she's a..."progressive"...

YouSir

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How could there be any interest in any of these deplorable
people? Who's really bumped their head here?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

INDEED. FULL OF THEMSELVES INDEED.

AND, it IS reasonably certain that she has significant brain damage in a couple of areas--that area controlling emotional expression . . . and the area managing interpersonal relationships.

All victims of serious ATTACHMENT DISORDER have significant brain damage in those areas. And she is obviously rife with serious ATTACHMENT DISORDER.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

"progressive" is another "some pigs are more equal than others"

daffynitionary term.

They are actually REGRESSIVES. They have regressed all the way back to Babylon . . . satan worship, child sacrifice, tyrannical control etc.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
carl rove is a joke, suckling on the teat of the GOP party, he fooled billionaire Adelson into giving him millions for his political acumen and failed miserably. but it's their money and I hope he drains as many millions as he can from them.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Ummm...I totally agree...BO......................Totally...

YouSir

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join