learn more

Karl Rove: Hillary May Have Brain Damage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Hillary and her 'buddy's' are so full with themselves... Lesson one: do not underestimate your opponent.

edit on 13/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Seems to be several versions of that 40-year-old story...

Contrary to what Calabrese now writes, Zeifman was quoted in a November 4, 1998, Scripps Howard News Service article, published in The Sacramento Bee, as saying, "If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her."

"The Fact Hub" of Clinton's HillaryHub.com states, "In a column circulating on the internet Jerry Zeifman alleges that Hillary was fired from her job on the House Judiciary Committee in the 1970s. This is false. Hillary was not fired."

On April 2, Zeifman was asked in an interview with nationally syndicated radio host Neal Boortz, "You fired her [Clinton], didn't you?" Zeifman responded, "Let me put it this way, I terminated her along with other staff members who we no longer needed. And I said that I could not recommend her for any further positions."
Source

This Zeifman dude can't seem to make up his mind if he fired her or not.

Nevertheless, EVERYONE has a soul, morals, ethics and values. They may not meet up to another person's, but they have them. As I said, I don't know Hillary. I'm not standing up for her. I'm just saying that Rove is full of it when he said she has brain damage.
edit on 5/13/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
This Zeifman dude can't seem to make up his mind if he fired her or not.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Or he's impersonating John 'I voted for it before I voted against it" Kerry.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It doesn't make any difference whether Hillary is brain damaged or not, her brain is not necessary, we have the liberal elite NWO running the show, She would be just a figure, " head," so to speak.

Politics is like a religion to some.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Sort of. Only religions have better holidays.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It doesn't make any difference whether Hillary is brain damaged or not, her brain is not necessary, we have the liberal elite NWO running the show, She would be just a figure, " head," so to speak.

Politics is like a religion to some.

I don't think it's a liberal elite NWO running the show. I'm convinced the neocons are still firmly in control and the Bush family is just laughing at the fools that still buy into partisanship and the false dichotomy of the gop and dnc.

Your religion analogy is very appropriate!! Just like the difference between Baptist and Methodists.

"My Jesus can kick your Jesus's butt" "and twice on friday"
edit on 13-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

When it comes to control, right/left is a false dichotomy. It's all about the $ and right/left is irrelevant, although it's a nice circus for the rubes.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'll take Ham Rove's opinions over Karl's any day

See Colbert Report for reference: )

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, count me in on this one...sure Rove may be wearing the hat
but its for a good cause.

Consider it a charitable conjecture on his part.

edit on 14-5-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yeah, let's err on the side of caution and vote her in, wtf?

i believe she is brain damaged, period.
she had enough loose screws that a fall would shake something off the hinges.

all she needs is photoshopped pics of her in the oval office.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Other than its Karl and this was brought up over a year ago. The fact she has been seen wearing Fresnel prism glasses would mean she is not 100%. Could be anything from double vision , lazy eye and the list does go on , with most of them requiring drugs..

As for straight up brain damage proof ....Bill

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

planting a suggesting in the (stupid) public's head and hoping they'll believe it. That tactic has gotten the GOP quite far in the past.

You mean like Obama did in 2008 when he said in an interview that 'McCain has lost his bearings'??? Obama was trying to plant in people's heads that McCain was old and senile. And Nancy Pelosi lied about being spat upon by Tea Party people so that it would plant a suggestion in the stupid publics head that the Tea Party is racist, when it isn't. We know you want people to think this is a GOP tactic, but in truth, it's just a political one used by both sides.

www.youtube.com...

Nancy Pelosi LIes About being Spat Upon by Tea Party Members

edit on 5/14/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Look, I'm not going to argue with you about which side of this stupid political divide uses which tactic more. It's my opinion that the right uses it MORE and MORE effectively than the left. The left uses just as many tactics and just as effectively, but from what I've seen, the right is more successful in charging up its base by repeating lies until they believe it themselves.

Your efforts to prove that the left uses it too are wasted, since I've already said they do.
edit on 5/14/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm not going to argue with you about which side of this stupid political divide uses which tactic more.

Kinda sounded like it to me ... but if you say so. I think it's pretty clear that both sides attempt to implant thoughts into the minds of the 'stupid' people. Obama has done it. Pelosi has done it. McCain has done it. Rove is doing it here. They all do it. It's not a GOP thing. It's not a DEM thing. It's a politician thing.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Depends upon whether or not he can get "in" with the GOP's candidate.

Personally, I think he's a non entity.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Depends upon whether or not he can get "in" with the GOP's candidate.
Personally, I think he's a non entity.

At this time, he's nobody but another over paid talking head ... IMHO.
If the GOP picks Jeb Bush, he'll have 'an in'. Bush43 luvs Rove and he'll
suggest his brother Jeb put him on staff. Betchya ....

At this time I'm thinking Jeb has a better run chance then Christie.
Christie fell from grace. Jeb looks to be the front runner for the GOP for 2016. IMHO.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: intrptr

Clinton’s rep said, “Please assure Dr. Rove she’s 100 percent.”

Yah, 100% maniacally insane.

lol could you imagine a Biden/Hilary ticket.........

Two bat sht crazy people running this farce that has become America.........one brain damaged and the other a senile lunatic.......

Oh wait…...that sounds about normal....

Ha ha. Yah, maybe Biden will teach Hillary how to rack a 12 gauge off her balcony to summon help.

Tchk - Tchk-- BOOM! Thats it Hillary… Boom, Boom!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Karl Rove has a past history of smears. Ol' Turdblossom is the slug of American politics, leaving a trail of slime whever he passes.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Dragging this guy out to make statements is the real brain damage being displayed. People still listen to him?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The whole health/Benghazi issues with her could become moot if she doesn't run, she definitely won't come clean.

"I bet Hillary WON’T run: Former Clinton aide says Hillary's life is so good at present he thinks she won’t take a shot at the White House"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join