Karl Rove: Hillary May Have Brain Damage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
WOW. Rove says he believes Hillary suffered brain damage from the blot clot she received when she fell 18 months ago. He gives his reasons why he believes this. Hillary's camp is disgusted and says it's a lie. So is Rove exposing a conspiracy of silence on Hillary's medical condition ... or is he just being a real S.O.B. and doing the typical dirty politician thing? Or perhaps both??

Carl Rove: Hillary May Have brain Damage

He said if Clinton runs for president, voters must be told what happened when she suffered a fall in December 2012. The official diagnosis was a blood clot. Rove told the conference near LA Thursday, “Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”

Rove repeated the claim a number of times to the audience. Clinton’s rep said, “Please assure Dr. Rove she’s 100 percent.” Despite Rove’s claims, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from New York Presbyterian Hospital after spending three days undergoing treatment for a potentially life-threatening blood clot.

I know that when I had a concussion 5 years ago, I was told it would take a year before I'd be back to normal. Even with my concussion being 'mild'. Honestly, things havent been the same since then. I'm not even close to being able to be where I was pre-concussion. But everyone is different and maybe Hillary recovered from her hit/clot/surgery better than I recovered from my hit.

I'm thinking ... she's got some diminished abilities but can still do the job ... and Rove is taking a small issue and making it huge to try to knock her out of the 2016 race because she's probably the top candidate at this point. It's both dirty politics AND a bit (just a bit, not a lot) of truth to the accusation.
edit on 5/13/2014 by FlyersFan because: Spelled 'Karl' wrong.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Clinton’s rep said, “Please assure Dr. Rove she’s 100 percent.”

Yah, 100% maniacally insane.

+6 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I believe Hillary suffered an injury of convenience. She doesn't have brain damage and most likely didn't have a blood clot.

What she does have is an "out" for any question she doesn't want to answer.

Interviewer: How is your health?
Hillary: I am 100% and I've never felt better.
Interviewer: Can you still do the job as President?
Hillary: Of course. I am not diminished in any way what so ever.
Interviewer: What happened at Benghazi?
Hillary: As a result of my injury I cannot recall the event with clarity.

She tends to "fall down" when the questions become to much to handle. She recovers after a few weeks when the political storm has died down. This is no different.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Rove is just putting out his standard lies. He says Hillary was in the hospital for 30 days. She was in for three. The blood clot was between her scalp and her skull, not within the brain.

Mr. Rove, known as "Bush's Brain", can now be known as "Bush's Brain Damage" as well.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yeah i think she has brain damage...:

I think the more someone stops her from gaining office during the next election, the better...

She wasn't fit for a high office position in the first place, and she shouldn't be fit for it in the future.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

From your source:

Despite Rove’s claims, then-Secretary of State Clinton was discharged from New York Presbyterian Hospital after spending three days undergoing treatment for a potentially life-threatening blood clot.

Rove is a lying sack of crap. The right is just EXTREMELY scared of her chances in 2016 and are pulling out all the stops.

People said both Bush and Obama had "brain damage", too.

edit on 5/13/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The right is just EXTREMELY scared of her chances in 2016 and are pulling out all the stops.

Rove is extremely scared of her. I don't know about the rest of the right wing. But it's obvious that he is. I'm not sure how influential he is anymore. He was 'the master' during the Bush43 years .. but the GOP has lost the last two POTUS elections, so he may be nothing more than just a talking head now ... like Sarah Palin ... with little or no power in the party.

I just don't know. Is Rove still relevant? Palin isn't. I kinda see him like Palin.

Or am I missing something?? (which could be).

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
He's a desperate nobody, in denial of what his party has become.

Remember his denial in the 2012 election? He couldn't fathom another win for Obama because he refused to accept that Ohio went for Obama... He was so sure the GOP had it in the bag...

Rove's got brain damage. LOL

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Remember his denial in the 2012 election?

Yep ... 'it's not over yet' ... 'it's not over yet' ....
I don't know how many days that went on for ...
(seemed like forever)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well I've always thought Hillary to be quite warped. Is that the same?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Didn't Bush get a nasty bump on the head after choking on pretzels?

Maybe Hillary's handlers simply borrowed a tactic from Rove's playbook?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Clinton, 65, was suffering from a stomach virus earlier this month when she fainted due to dehydration, causing the concussion. ...

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month

Her illness forced her to bow out of testifying December 20 before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. ...

source: www.cnn.com...

she fainted from dehydration (stomach virus), thus getting a concussion to start with...

back when I was 49, I had a spell where I nearly fainted, fell to my knees in a cold sweat, in mild delirium, which I attributed to a heat stroke...
2 weeks later a unknown brain aneurism burst in my brain stem--- so I know partially how a sudden unexpected fainting session might happen- I do wonder if Hillary has a more severe condition that led to the fainting-falling spell than just dehydration, just like my episode was not just being overwhelmed by a heat-stroke

I included the news blurb about her 'bowing out' of any testimony on the initial Benghazi event,( because of the 3 days hospitalization for the scalp clot?) there might have been any number of head scans done in those 3 days to find any aneurisms in her brain which might be causing pressure on her sense of balance.

Rove might well be relating info from his confidential sources
& info that was not intended to be made public...maybe to have the glow of the spotlight on him one-last-time?
Or else, Rove is poisoning the career wells of all Democrat nominees, in a spirit of a Roman soldier falling on his sword- but for Rove the political suicide is for the Republican Party not Caesar

edit on th31139999092113222014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Didn't Bush get a nasty bump on the head after choking on pretzels?

Oh yeah ... I forgot about that. Good memory! The left wing spin machine said he had been drinking and passed out and hit his head. Funny ... be it Roves claims about Hillary or the lefts claims about Bush and the drunk head-hit ... not much of a difference in the rhetoric level.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

There was also the story about Obama's supposed head scar (from brain surgery, no doubt). LOL

COULD Hillary have undiagnosed head issues? Sure, but so could I. FACT is, there's no evidence of it. This is just Rove's way of planting a suggesting in the (stupid) public's head and hoping they'll believe it. That tactic has gotten the GOP quite far in the past.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They are ALL a deranged bunch of lying sacks of #............

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There was also the story about Obama's supposed head scar (from brain surgery, no doubt). LOL.

Oh wow .. I forgot about that one too! Cranial surgery scars to hide mind control devices and/or that he's the antichrist. Seems Karl Roves 'Hillary has brain damage' isn't original at all. Both the anti-Bush43 people (he was drunk and hit his head) and the Obama-is-the-antichrist people have used it previously. What a hoot!

That tactic has gotten the GOP quite far in the past.

Both the GOP and the left use it. It's not a GOP tactic.
Its a commonly used political one - by both the right and the left.
edit on 5/13/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Brain damage is no excuse for evil.

Hillary doesn't have brain damage.

She has no soul.
She has no morals.
She has no values.
She has no ethics.

But she doesn't have brain damage.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

One thing about Hillary - at least she has a brain to damage. Pelosi on the other hand, totally immune to brain damage.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Pelosi is even more frightening, you can see she clearly believes her own bull# completely.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Both the GOP and the left use it. It's not a GOP tactic.
Its a commonly used political one - by both the right and the left.

Now, don't get defensive.
Both sides use it but it's my opinion that the GOP has used it better and gotten further. I'm sure you'll agree that the GOP is good at some forms of subterfuge, the Dems are good at others (victimization, etc).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join