It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Long Hair…….

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The hubby has always worn a beard/long hair. It creeps me out when he shaves, he looks like some weird stranger.

I'm native american/mexican american with long, straight hair. Unless I constantly curl it, short hair on me looks like Moe's from the three stooges. Hair spray, mousse etc. none of it holds, yet my hair is very sensitive to perms...that was hilarious. On the plus side I have very little body hair.

Lots of creatures have feeler hairs. Cat/dog whiskers give them a sense of self without having to use other senses. Kinda like curb feelers.

I've always been very sensitive about people touching my hair. They think nothing of it but it drives me up a wall. A stranger touching my arm/hand will hardly get a response but touching my hair is a huge no no. I hate going to the beauty shop, only made that mistake a couple of times. No wonder little kids cry with their first haircuts.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is interesting considering the short hair thing came from ancient times. Warriors wore short hair because in battle if your enemies can snag a handful and pull your head back it was an easy shot to get a throat slit or head lopped off. History lesson for the day...but hey maybe they had it wrong. I've been growing my beard and hair now for about 8-9 months...I'll try to pay more attention to my senses and see if its true.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Obligatory ^^

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Why religious Prophets, Saints and Spiritual people of our time and long gone by

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Is that you Randy? I'm 55 as well and I'm with you. My wife will tell anyone the same. Sorry to say I no longer have the locks though. My wife thought she'd like me better with it short.

No worries brother, it takes no effort to become
a highly intuitive, super intelligent, tracking survival
beast once again. And now peeps can no longer say
you're just a rebellious, free spirit say'n, flock u
to authority and everyone else that is fooled by the
spells cast upon this world, thru societal standards
set by the suit and tie establishment. I have always
felt alien to everything about it. I've never been a
friend to this world. It's rigid and very unkind.
Now I find out this?

I am fortified even more.

edit on Rpm51314v092014u07 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
What the hell are you rambling about?

Hair has exactly nothing to do with anything except first impressions.

Long hair short hair, hair in a mohawk in my opinion means nothing.

Ive met nice punks, bad hippys and very nice armor people and not once did their hair have any inpack on what i thought.

I will say i have my preferences and that some hair styles are more attractive, but thats all it is, cosmetic.

I had really long hair back in the day when I played in rock bands. My hair is very thick and it was a pain in the a** to maintain, to be honest. I do remember that being a happier time, though. Much more content with life. I do know that short hair is more conducive to gainful employment, and people's attitudes toward you are vastly different when you have "normal" hair.

Maybe the hair detects static electricity, or electrical fields put out by other beings, and the subtle signals are picked up in the follicles? You know how hair becomes charged when you take off a sweater?

edit on 13-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: randyvs

and that Miller explains quite a lot, eh Samson?

It's not a always a woman that takes down the beast.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

This is a great example. In the first pic the guy looks very healthy, strong and attractive, more muscular, in the second pic he's gone all pale/creepy and by the third pic he looks sick, weak and pasty. Just my opinion of course.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Again with this? Really tired of this exact same article getting posted again and again and again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you actually believe this tripe you are part of the reason ATS is failing as an educational and awareness media.

Hair is keratin. Nerve cells are complex multi part electrical signal processors. In a very limited sense, yes the hair on your arms or in your ear can respond to environmental stimuli and send info to the brain. But it is not externalized nerves. It does not transmit or receive psychic energy. It is made of dead cells which do nothing.

There is no science to this article, and not a shred of evidence.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morningglory
The hubby has always worn a beard/long hair. It creeps me out when he shaves, he looks like some weird stranger.

Yea I'm not allowed to shave, even though I am quarter Native American so my facial hair is weak. My girl said I looked pale and young and she didn't like it. I like having it myself.

As far as hair length I've noticed a change since I cut my hair recently. I definitely look hotter as there was a major female response, but now I feel less awake or something. For me the difference is like a lion with no mane. It's mostly a psychological thing for me, and when I have short hair I don't feel as "big." I like to wear hats more when I have short hair so I don't feel naked.

All this talk is making me want a Kilt and a Giant Beard and hair down my back while I run towards an Army swinging my 80 lb Hammer crushing skulls. Maybe that's my German side.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hair is like antennas, allowing energy to flow through the body. If you continuously wash it with soaps and do not restore it with minerals, the antennas don't work. I think it is more of a sensory effect though, allowing you to sense energy of other people.

Jesus probably never cut his hair. Shamans and holy people didn't cut there hair either. Look at the founders of our country, they had long hair wigs....they were deceivers with their fake hair. Only the prestigious people in the past were supposed to have long hair in some locations.....the ones that god blessed.

So we were tricked into believing short hair on men is good. All of the short haired people in congress are honest
Most of those running the banks have short hair
How about the traders on the stock exchange

You may say that is just because society wants this, but who structured society the way it is....probably those with short hair. They do not want us to be able to detect the deceit they throw at us.

Ok, Now that I have complained a little I have to go trim my beard a bit, it's getting a little too scraggly.

Oh man this post is great! I especially like how you point out all the stand up guys with short hair lol.

My hair is at my shoulders now, and sure it gets annoying sometimes, but nothing putting it in a beanie or up doesn't solve.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

What's intuition got to do with science?
And your proof is right there in the OP.

edit on Rpm51314v40201400000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This has been posted already, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This has been posted already, www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is 2.5 years old. New perspective.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Does anyone think that maybe, that is why Thomas Neuwirth aka

Conchita Wurst won the 2014 Eurovision song contest??

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Sorry link not working for me. Maybe someone more computer savvy

can find it for me
not very good at linking ... lol!!
edit on 13-5-2014 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Link 404'd, but is that the drag queen that won?

Was his hair long or was it a wig??

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I learned at a young age (and I believed it was well known) that we carry "history" in our hair. I perceive it to be both memory, knowledge and experience. (Part of the reason for shaving heads of new recruits is to prepare them for reeducation). Many times after a traumatic or life altering experience which left emotional wounds in my life I would shave my head and then let my hair grow back out. It has always helped me to put things in the past and move on. Same thing, just used to my advantage.
edit on 13-5-2014 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: eletheia

Link 404'd, but is that the drag queen that won?

Was his hair long or was it a wig??

I do believe it was his own hair? Sorry about the link ....

This may work!?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-5-2014 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yamammasamonkey

Same thing, just used to my advantage.

I think that's so cool. I don't see where people
get so sold on this crap idea that science is everything
to this world. This study alone is perfect indication that
it most certainly is not. And how BORING life would
be if it were.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Its a repost, what new perspective? Unless you mean replies from members who haven't read this yet, their perspective?

Either way, you're the mod.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join