It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassins of the Cabal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I dont know how correct or true this material is, but I believe that at least elements are correct and accurate.

Warning: this does contain some graphic/violent material.

I believe strongly that many of these people are people who had MK ULTRA or military training/assassin training that went "bad". In fact, I KNOW a few of those guys were, and if you read up on the cases, there is almost always a mention of Nazi or occult paraphernalia in the home (unless they have covered it up); web sites with occult and Nazi symbolism (such as in the Colorado shootings a couple of years ago at the high school) or other signs pointing to some amount of involvement in a cult or the occult.

Why do I think they have this training? First, because no one just picks up a gun one day and learns how to shoot (and hit their target). Where did these people learn to aim and shoot? Where did they do their target practice, and develop their deadly accuracy in many cases?

When I was a trainer in the Illuminati, there was one command that every trainer learned first when working with their subjects (and assassin training was then mandatory for ALL children, I went through it and do not know of any children in the Illuminati who have not). The command? The "halt" command. This is the FIRST command put in, it freezes the child or teen or adult in place, and is ground in.

www.centrexnews.com...

Discussion?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If there is a recent example of assassins of the Cabal that we can point to, this would be it: The Connally Seven, who escaped from the Connally Maximum Security Prison in Karnes City Texas, on December 13, 2000.

This group escaped cleanly, with a vehicle and weapons (handguns and shotguns) and ammunition. They later broke into an Oshmans sporting goods store in Irving Texas and stole almost 25 additional weapons and ammunition, killing an Irving police officer (in extremly brutal fashion) in the process.

Please notice the date of the escape: right in middle of the 2000 election crisis between George W. Bush and Al Gore.

Also notice the actions taken by the seven after escape: although very near the Texas/Mexico border, they DID NOT travel towards the border, but north, away from the border. In addition, while most large groups who participate in a group escape will break up on the outside in order to make tracking more difficult, this group stayed together, and acted in a decidedly disciplined fashion, totally uncharacteristic for prisoners.

The Texas 7 were only recaptured after the 2000 election had been resolved (essentially behind the scenes anyway).

The capture of the Texas 7 is also very interesting... When the fugitives robbed the Oshmans in Irving and killed an Irving police officer, they shot him dozens of times, firing over 11 shots at point blank range into his head, and then driving over his body with thier car as they escaped. Such activity points to the fact that these men were capable of extremely violent actions, and with a dead police officer under thier belt in Texas being a capital offence, they knew full well that if captured they would be facing the death penalty.

All indications pointed to these men being of the mind that they WOULD NOT be taken alive.

However, each of the prisoners were recaptured with a minimum of trouble, without resistance (with the exception of one prisoner who committed suicide)....

Does this scenario not seem suspicious to others???

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

www.centrexnews.com...

Discussion?

One word come to my mind : HORRIBLE

I don't understand how some peoples can do such things to others, especially to childrens. Some humans are really evils.

It's hard to don't believe that Satan is not behind them.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow, I'm way over my head, I live by the phrase, "Trust no one." This was before the X Files came out.

You speak of the Cabal, but what are we going to do about them, nothing, If anything, we should try to stop the biggest occult of all, The Democratic/Republican party.

If you examine both parties you will see what I'm talking about.

YOU MAY CALL ME PARANOID, but I know that the Dem/ Rep. are the real people to watch out for. In fact, I would think that they are the perfect occult. Since those two represent the power of the country, No matter who wins, the occult always wins.

OR I could just be paranoid, but then again you never know.

Look at the waste the machine gives you and you can easily find the flaw that exist in its function

[Edited on 5/27/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Foxstriker:

I only have one disagreement with what you say... The republican/democratic parties were created by the Cabal, long before you or I were born.

All significant activities taken by, planned by, or investigated by either or both parties is 100% engineered, by the Cabal. The Rep/Dem parties are simply the Public Relations firms for the Cabal, in the form of 2 seemingly competing parties to give the population the illusion that they have some free choice in the world.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wow, and that was just my theory.

Maybe I should start theorizing that I won the lottery 32 49 08 43 28 12 *I buy my ticket tommorow*

Since I'm on a roll, what about the NSA's involvement in the 9/11, I'm pretty sure they knew about the attack and so did bush

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"The halt command will then be put in under hypnosis, while drugged, after extreme trauma. The alter with the command is told to come out INSTANTEOUSLY on hearing it, and to freeze the body with no movement; the person is told that if they fail to do this, many more torture sessions will follow as punishment. It is reinforced frequently over time."

This is entirely within the realm of dissociative possibility, they could program the command into the Safety & Security alter.

That Texas 7 story that you posted reeks of unusual coincidences. I wonder what the point of such an uprising would be, during the election? I think you have a good eye for these strange occurrences, I hadn't even heard of it!

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is entirely within the realm of dissociative possibility, they could program the command into the Safety & Security alter. Posted by MKUltra

Do you believe there to be significant possibility that the training/programming methods mentioned are feasible? How effective would such programming be? How well could such people function in society?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Major U.S. Millitary and Intelligence Agency Electromagnetic Mind-Control Projects

Project Moonstruck, 1952, CIA:
Description -- Electronic implants in brain and teeth.
Targeting -- Long range; Implants introduced during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction.
Frequency range: HF-ELF transceiver implants.
Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations.
Functional Basis: Electronic stimulation of the brain, E.S.B.

Project MK-ULTRA (BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE), 1953, CIA:
Description -- Electronics and electroshock.
Targeting -- Short range.
Frequency range: VHF, HF, UHF, modulated at ELF. Local transmission and reception.
Purpose: Programming behavior, creation of 'cyborg" mentalities.
Effects: Narcoleptic trance states, programming by suggestion.
Functional Basis: Electronic dissolution of memory, E.D.O.M.

Project ORION (DREAMLAND), 1958, U.S.A.F.:
Description -- Drugs, hypnosis, and ESB.
Targeting -- Short range, in person.
Frequency range: ELF modulation. Transmission and reception by radar and microwaves.
Purpose: Top security debriefing, programming, insure security and loyalty.
Effects: Narcoleptic trance states, programming by suggestion.
Functional Basis: Electronic dissolution of memory, E.D.O.M.

Project MK-DELTA (DEEP SLEEP), 1960, CIA:
Description -- Fine-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming.
Targeting -- Long range.
Frequency range: VHF, HF, UHF, modulated at ELF. Tramsmission and reception through television and radio antennae, power lines, mattress spring coils, modulation of 60 Hz wiring.
Purpose: Programming behavior and attitudes in general population.
Effects: Fatigue, mood swings, behavior dysfunction and criminality.

Project PHOENIX II (MONTAUK), 1983, U.S.A.F., NSA:

Description -- Electronic multi-directional targeting of select population groups.
Targeting -- Medium range.
Frequency range: Radar, microwaves, EHF, UHF modulated with gigawatt through terawatt power.
Purpose: Loading of Earth grids, planetary sonombulescence to stave off geological activity, specific-point earthquake creation, population programming for sensitized individuals.
Pseudonym: "Rainbow," ZAP

Project TRIDENT, 1989, ONR, NSA:
Description -- Electronic directed targeting of individuals or populations.
Targeting: Large population groups assembled.
Frequency range: VHF, HF, UHF, modulated at ELF. Local transmission and reception.
Purpose: Crowd dispersion and others.
Display: Black helicopters flying in triad formation.

>>Wrom: LPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQ

terkelowna.tripod.com...

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just so we are clear on this...

Description -- Electronic multi-directional targeting of select population groups.
Targeting -- Medium range.
Frequency range: Radar, microwaves, EHF, UHF modulated with gigawatt through terawatt power.
Purpose: Loading of Earth grids, planetary sonombulescence to stave off geological activity, specific-point earthquake creation, population programming for sensitized individuals.

Can we say HAARP???

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Other MK Ultra achievements include:
Remote hypnosis (hypnosis from the distances using microwaves, flashing lights, ect..)
EDOM (Electronic dissolution of memory or memory erasure done remotely)
Stimoseivers- tiny implanted devise used in ESB also can transmit "voices" to a subject's mind.
Extensive drug research - '___' experiment victims brought congressional investigations, but only got the "tip of the iceberg".
but most of all, Microwaves. ELF (extra low frequency) microwaves and their effects on the human mind have been the most extensively researched of all and seems to be the wave of the future. (ha ha)

www.vegaspreacher.com...

Additional known mind control experiment/programs

RF MEDIA, 1990, CIA:

Electronic, multi-directional subliminal suggestion and programming
Location: Boulder, Colorado (Location of main cell telephone node, national television synchronization node)
Targeting: national population of the United States
Frequencies: ULF VHF HF Phase modulation
Power: Gigawatts
Implementation: Television and radio communications, the "videodrome" signals
Purpose: Programming and triggering behavioral desire, subversion of psychic abilities of population, preparatory processing for mass electromagnetic control
Pseudonym: "Buzz Saw" E.E.M.C.

TOWER, 1990, CIA, NSA:

Electronic cross country subliminal programming and suggestion
Targeting: Mass population, short-range intervals, long-range cumulative
Frequencies: Microwave, EHF SHF
Methodology: Cellular telephone system, ELF modulation
Purpose: Programming through neural resonance and encoded information
Effect: Neural degeneration, DNA resonance modification, psychic suppression
Pseudonym: "Wedding Bells"

HAARP, 1995, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Atmospheric phase-locked resonant UHF VHF
Potential: DNA code alteration in population and mass behavior modification
Power: Giga-watt to Tera-watt range
Step-Down reflective frequencies: Approx 1.1 GHz, Human DNA resonant frequency, cellular system phase-lock

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helocopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to restimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios. Ref: LE#108, March 1998
Potential: Mass behavior modification
Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Another example of the Cabal Assassins in action???

The successful and charismatic anti-immigration populist Pim Fortuyn challenged the Dutch political establishment and may well have become the next prime minister had a �militant vegetarian� not killed him a week before elections.

Exclusive to American Free Press

By Christopher Bollyn

Rotterdam�The new Dutch anti-immigration populist party founded by Pim Fortuyn in this port city won an upset victory during the national election on May 15, defeating the incumbent left-leaning Labor government.

The victory for List Pim Fortuyn, the populist party that bears its slain leader�s name, was the strongest showing for a new political party in Holland since 1945. It won 26 seats in the country�s 150-seat parliament.

However, it is seen as a pyrrhic victory for Dutch populism, coming only nine days after the political genius who founded the party was gunned down by an alleged �animal rights activist.�

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A recent spate of dead microbiologists who worked for research firms with links to U.S. weapons development is raising some eyebrows.

Exclusive to American Free Press

By Christopher Bollyn

A string of microbiologists appears to have died under strange circumstances since the anthrax scare surfaced last fall. From Nov. 12 through Feb. 11, seven world-class microbiologists in different parts of the world were re ported to have died of �unnatural� causes, while the cause of the seventh�s death is questionable, according to Michael Davidson of From The Wilderness, an Internet news journal.

The seven microbiologists that Davidson reports to have died under strange circumstances are: Benito Que, Don C. Wiley, Vladimir Pasechnik, Robert Schwartz, Set Van, dean of the Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical Faculty.

www.americanfreepress.net...'s%20Killing%20the%20World's.htm

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Three things I have heard that we will need in the future if we are to succeed in getting rid of alien scum

1. Sugar
2. A helmet made up of small individual strong magnets
3. Humanity Uniting

We got the first two, Its the humanity uniting that bothers me.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
For decades, even centuries, mind control techniques have been intrinsic to covert intelligence operations.
A former CIA assassin reveals his view of it all.

Mind Control is not needed to motivate assassins; it is however, most useful to protect assassins and their employers from their own incriminating memories. In the course of researching this book, I talked with a number of retired intelligence personnel (from various government agencies) who had either committed assassination or admitted having heard tales of assassins in their work. Few had heard of an assassin being mind-controlled. One man I consulted, however, took a special interest in the stories of David and Castillo. A chemist who had worked for one of the intelligence research labs, he developed new ways for killing quickly and quietly. And he had met several of the killers who were to use his formulas.

Over a three-year period I talked with this chemist on a number of occasions. He came to trust that I would reveal no names and endanger no lives in telling the story of mind control. After hearing details of my research, he offered to introduce me to a man he had met while working at the lab. This man had been a high-ranking officer in the military, retired after thirty years of service. He had served as an officer in World War II and Korea. During the Vietnam conflict, because of his special knowledge of 'black science' he was induced to sign on after he retired from military service as a private contractor for the cryptocracy During the next eighteen years, he accepted several simple assassination jobs. He told the chemist about some of his friends having come back from similar missions with "holes in their memories".

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Wow, and that was just my theory.

Maybe I should start theorizing that I won the lottery 32 49 08 43 28 12 *I buy my ticket tommorow*

Since I'm on a roll, what about the NSA's involvement in the 9/11, I'm pretty sure they knew about the attack and so did bush

Thanks for the Tatts numbers! Can you give me another number ,instead of 49...from 1 to 45 .thanks!

And if i win.....ill share!

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Excellent posts Dragon, I'll have to make some time to read them all soon.

"Do you believe there to be significant possibility that the training/programming methods mentioned are feasible? How effective would such programming be? How well could such people function in society? "

Yes, there is a significant possibility that those particular training/programming methods mentioned are feasible-- in fact, QUITE a significant possibility. I'll bet that you could do it on natural DID/MPD's as well (even though I wouldn't dare go near it myself). But in essence, those principles do comply with what I know regarding traumatic behavioral conditioning.

The idea of creating the schism via abuse is particularly interesting and possible. For example, if conditions are right, people who have bad motor vehicle accidents tend not to remember what happened DURING the crash-- most of their memories are from just before or just after the actual crash. The reason is because the body's response to imminent physical harm is to virtually shut down conscious awareness- the mind can be described as being in a 'dream state'. A feeling of time slowing down or speeding up, depersonalization, derealization, these are all typical things to experience during the crash. Most of the time, people will report THESE things, rather than the immediate pain incurred in the crash. This is the mind's way of distracting itself from the pain.

Now take that process, and get it into a controlled lab. Conditions are just right, and that 'dream state' can be manipulated and sustained for hours using psychotropic medications, sensory deprivation, etc. When the work is done, close up the wound by re-sensitizing the person to the active environment.

Hope that nothing goes wrong.

EDIT: Most people who were actually programmed would probably function quite well in society. At worst (in the long run) they may develop some psychological conditions-- perhaps long-term in-patient hospitalization at the very worst. That's what would happen if something went wrong, like they flipped out and killed a bunch of co-workers or something like that. But most could probably pass quite well in low-to- moderate stress-level jobs. It takes a very well-trained eye to spot potentials!

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Simple Facts about the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Powder burns on Kennedy's clothing reveal that all three of his wounds were from a gun fired from 0 to 1-1/2 inches away. And yet, all witnesses claim that Sirhan's gun could not possibly have done this, for not one person places Sirhan's gun that close, and according to the general consensus Sirhan's gun never got closer than three feet away.

- Sirhan's gun could hold only eight bullets. And yet, seven bullets were dug out of bodies. an eighth bullet was traced through two ceilings into airspace, and two more bullets were identified as lodged in the door frame of the pantry by both LAPD and FBI personnel (the fresh bullet holes were even labeled as such on their photographs). Inexcusably, the door frames were burned, the Los Angeles Police Dept. claimed no bullets were found lodged in the "bullet holes", and two expended bullets (inexplicably dug out of wood) were soon found in the front seat of Sirhan's car. The LAPD then destroyed their records of the tests that had been done on the "bullet holes" in the doorframe.

- Three bullets were found in Robert F. Kennedy, and a fourth grazed his suit jacket. The upward angle of every shot was so steep as to be much closer to straight up than horizontal (80 degrees). And yet, all witnesses claim Sirhan's gun was completely horizontal for his first two shots, after which his gun hand was repeatedly slammed against a stem table (and now so far away from Kennedy that any errant shots of such upwardness would have been twenty feet high before reaching Kennedy, as opposed to entering Kennedy's backside as they did).

- The four bullets which touched Kennedy all hit on his back right side and were traveling forward relative to his body. Kennedy was walking towards Sirhan, his body was always facing Sirhan during the shots, and afterwards he even fell backwards before saying his last lucid words, ("Is everyone all right?") - at each and every moment facing toward Sirhan. It is impossible for bullets out of Sirhan's gun to have hit Kennedy's backside and been traveling forward unless Kennedy was almost entirely turned around.

www.velocity.net...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As an example of this, if an individual is beaten, and is told during the entirety of the beating that he must obey certain officials, he will, in the future, feel the beginnings of the pain the moment he begins to diso- bey. The installed pain, itself, reacts as a policeman, for the experience of the individual demonstrates to him that he cannot combat, and will receive pain from, certain officials.

The mind can become very complex in its stimulus responses. As easily demonstrated in hypnotism, and entire chain of commands, can be beaten, shocked, or terrorized into a mind, and will there lie dormant until called into view by some similarity in the circumstances of the environment to the incident of punishment.

The stimulus we call the "incident of punishment" where the response mecha- nism need only contain some small part of the stimulus to call into view the mental image picture, and cause it to exert against the body, the pains sequence. So long as the individual obeys the picture, or follows the commands of the stimulus implantation he is free from pain.

www.insteadof.com...

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
svali's credibility has been questioned before...

src: www.abovetopsecret.com...

... even if what she claimed was true... it sounded more like a description of a cult... rather than an order out to rule the world.

more materials by svali...
src: www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 5-30-2003 by echelon]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join