It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Cancer Killer?? Graviola a.k.a. Soursop Fruit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
During a discussion with some of our friends, one of them had mentioned that they heard that this particular fruit was held in high regard concerning health benefits, especially certain cancers, so I did some research on it

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but I did not find it during a 'search'

For many people, this will be very interesting
The benefits from this fruit has actually been known for a while, but talked about very little

The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets etc. and is native to most of the warmest tropical regions of North and South America, including the Amazon
But mostly grows in Brazil

Researchers believe that this fruit has a particular substance that can kill cancer cells without affecting healthy cells
Where as Chemo is harsh on the body in general, with some serious side affects

uscancercenters.com...
June 30th, 2011

The guanabana plant – guanabana cancer cure

The guanabana is also called the sour sop fruit. It is a fruit that grows in very few countries, one of them being Brazil. It is a fairly large fruit that is used for many purposes. Natives of Brazil simply eat the pulp of this fruit or use the pulp to make fruit drinks.

The guanabana cancer cure became very famous after some word started to spread out that the fruit had ingredients that could fight off cancer.

In fact, many people believe that the guanabana cancer is much more effective than certain chemotherapy treatments, as they do not produce any side effects. The guanabana cancer is also very popular because the guanabana fruit can be used to reduce blood pressure, used to treat depression and also help a person tackle stress.

Is there any scientific evidence that the guanabana cancer cure is effective?

The NCI or the National Cancer Institute did some research on the guanabana cancer cure in the year 1976 and came up with some interesting results.

The study on the guanabana cancer cure showed that the leaves and stems of the plant were incredibly efficient at destroying certain cancerous cells in the body. The research study on the guanabana cancer cure compared the ingredients of the guanabana cancer cure to find that it had a potency that was almost 10,000 times stronger than a very popular chemotherapy drug called Adrimycin.

Which cancers can be treated with the guanabana cancer cure?

Certain cancers such as colon cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancers as well as lung cancers have been known to respond well to the guanabana cancer cure treatment.

Many alternative health practitioners will claim that a guanabana cancer cure is a much better alternative to chemotherapy drugs because the ingredients in the guanabana plant will only kill cancerous cells in the body.

Why is the guanabana cancer cure not popular?

The guanabana cancer cure is not very popular because it has not been publicly endorsed by any reputable medical association. Without a big name endorsement, most people simply assume that the rumors about the plant are too good to be true. The fruit is also not found in the United States. Since it is has to be consumed fresh, many people simply do not have the opportunity to try out the cancer curing power of the guanabana.

A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Guanabana tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers

Also, South Korea had positive reports
July 10th, 2011

Fighting Cancer with Science and Nature

A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea, stated that one chemical in guanabana was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at '10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin. '... The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that guanabana was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched."

The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types. Besides being a cancer remedy, Guanabana is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:

* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug
* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Guanabana tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells.

Various parts of the Guanabana tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis

edit on 13-5-2014 by snarky412 because: spweeling

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Thanks for your post; this is a very interesting subject regarding cancer cures.
I have heard of this before, though I don't have much knowledge about it.
I moved to Belize, C.A, last year, to spend my retirement years away from the frenzied and corrupt life in the USA. Soursop is readily available here, as is the fresh juice of the fruit, which is sold in cartons, like orange juice.
I drink it every day and spike it with a little of our local rum.
It has been noticed by my fellow expats that most of us abandoned our prescription meds that were prescribed to us in the USA. Mine were for a heart ailment and high blood pressure...No more!
It seems obvious to me that the stresses on the emotional centers caused by an unhealthy living ethic, are what essentially cause cancer. Live without the stresses, injest local organic foods...and eliminate cancer and heart disease.
That's my recipe...And now back to my Soursop.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A good anti cancer thread is here that works on every cancer that I know of

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You might wanna check out the use of sodium bicarbonate...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Prevention is better than cure. glad we have this amazing fruit loaded with nutrients to fight free radicals. i recommend Markizza Soursop Juice in your daily diet. i found it on www.delifreshusa.com. the taste is just perfect.

new topics

top topics

join