It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antartic Ice Sheet is Disintegrating-NBC NEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There's no article, just a video. This video is about the dissipation/ melting of the Antartic Ice Sheet and the statement that nothing can be done to stop it. Saying that "Global seas can rise by 13ft in 100yrs, starting slowly."

SO there you have it, ATS. I know there are some out there who don't believe this is happening because they don't see the proof right in front of them. Believe me that if you wait until you can see the effects it will already be too late. If I'm correct then weather is driven by water, so pay attention to the weather to get a feel for and see the early signs of what is happening and where. That's my 2 cents.

What says ATS?

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 12-5-2014 by lostbook because: typo

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Already posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still on the front page about 26 posts down.

P

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Good. I'm sick of ice. I say good day sir to the lot of it. Let's usher in this new progressive age of change and get with the program.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Well regardless of what is driving the rise in temperatures the fact is its happening which means there will be a lot of people displaced by the rising oceans. We are ill prepared for such a change in se levels. Unfortunatly civilization has always consolidated near water for many reasons. All those towns built by ports all those cities that will one day be below sea level.

The next hundred years people will see some turmoil. Some countries are preparing, but you can only build so many dikes in so much time. Time to buy a boat. Sink or swim may become the motto for a good part of the world.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the previous thread, as linked above.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join