It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel spying on US at 'alarming level'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, once again we see that Israel is not the friend that many Americans think it is. The ironic thing is that Israel's tech industry is the one useful thing they offer to us and the world, and now we see they are getting a lot of that from us, so why do we need to keep subsidizing them?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Even more alarming is the amount of spying BY THE US, ON THE US! Go figure huh

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Well, once again we see that Israel is not the friend that many Americans think it is.

Just because they spy on you doesn't mean they're not your friends.

Friends spy on you... Obama said so!
edit on 13-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I've been saying this for a while now. How is any of this surprising? Israel has probably one of the most efficient and sneaky militaries in the world, all subsidized by the American taxpayer. Israel also has a HUGE Congressional lobby to get more money. They of course probably spy on and get dirt on our politicians so they can blackmail them into more money.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I've been saying this for a while now. How is any of this surprising? Israel has probably one of the most efficient and sneaky militaries in the world, all subsidized by the American taxpayer. Israel also has a HUGE Congressional lobby to get more money. They of course probably spy on and get dirt on our politicians so they can blackmail them into more money.

Yep!

The US just released to Israel one of the biggest spies and traitors of all time. They must've had some serious dirt on the people in congress to make that happen. Israel isn't our friend, they are opportunists who only look out for themselves and will throw anyone under the bus at a moments notice if it benefits them. I don't understand why billions of taxpayer dollars is given to them yearly. I also don't understand why all of us, religious or not, have to pay the kosher tax on most foods we buy at the store. Where's all that money going?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is "NEW"s ?

It's been going on.

top topics

join