It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot Chat Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i'm making this thread for listeners who had their readings done, or who want to ask me questions or comment on my spot in the show.

Please be civil. I am not a godless heathen Satanist wizard, i am not against Christianity, even though I dabble in necromancy and read a bit of Crowley (i only talk to the spirits of the dead for guidance)

link will be in request and pidcast thread as soon as i'm on regular computer

Thanks much!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

I seem to understand your thread title, but I don't know if I understand your OP. Do you have a show or something? I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just found it hard to understand your OP. Maybe you can clarify it to a great extent.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I made this thread so people can comment on their readings i do on Out of the Box, or any other questions that are not requests. It helps me get to the members better so i don't have to wade through a single thread to get to them, like i had on my previous xTarot thread before i joined the podcast.

The part abouve about necromancy and not being a Satanist is to deter religion trolls that i also had problems with when I started..figure if they want to make their case here so i don't have them cluttering up the request thread.

I'm going to beg for internet to get links up to better clarify, but that's the point of this thread.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm not sure what Out of the Box is. Is that a radio show on ATS radio? I probably sound out of the loop asking that (no pun intended).

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yes it is...as I said, I'm putting links together

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sorry for annoying you with my questions. Well now I'm curious about Out of the Box. I wanna check it out.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

out of the box show

here's the link for the show.

Toastman Tarot Request Thread
and above here is the link to the request thread if you want a reading

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'll post this here to keep the other thread clean. Thank you so much for my reading Toastman,it was spot on about the past.I therefore expect that the future you saw will probably come to pass as well.Thank you for your time and effort on this.

edit on 18-5-2014 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

You are verry welcome and i wish all the best to you.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I didn't get a reading...is it to late?

After I get a reading I will be more than willing to discuss any and all thing pertaining to the tarot, weegee board, dousing or skrying.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

did you make a request on the other thread?

If i didn't get to you, I've been taking 5 requests in order for the week's readings

top topics

join