It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who MADE UP entire bestselling holocaust memoir is forced to pay back $22.5 million

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

It is a privately owned site. They can censor whatever they want. Freedom of speech has its limitations and does not cover hate speech anyways.

(post by Dorrell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Dorrell

a reply to: Dorrell

No. Half a million people did not die at Dresden. The higher estimates of the death toll at Dresden are based on Tagesbefehl No. 47, a forged version of the casualty report that came out of the Goebbels propaganda ministry. Even David Irving has admitted that TB47 is worthless.

Ok I have done some more looking and yes you are right. David Irving said in his 1963 book The Destruction of Dresden that it was 135,000. But it doesn't change the fact that it was a Holocaust!

It's the same as the Jewish Holocaust. Those numbers of dead Jews were false too!

So I stand corrected on that one but not on the Eisenhower Holocaust.

There is a great deal of evidence to prove that the Holocaust happened. There is no evidence that the so-called Eisenhower holocaust happened.

So your an Eisenhower Holocaust Denier? Shame on you!

Well there's no evidence to say that 6 Million Jews died in that Holocaust. That figure is just pure Propaganda!

Erm, there's so much evidence for the Holocaust that I barely know where to start. A huge number of books for a start. As for the Eisenhower death camps, there's no evidence for that at all - just a book that was exposed as a fraud 25 years ago.

A large number of Fraud Books to keep up the lie. I've seen some of the arguments of the Holocaust death figures. The 6 Million figure is definitely FALSE. A mixture of Jews and Gypsies died in the Holocaust. It wasn't just Jews. And the maximum estimation is 1.6 Million. And that was over 39 main camps and sub camps. But not all of that number were executions hence all that rubbish about Gas Chambers etc.

Granted the Holocaust happened but not in the way they said it did and not in the numbers they said did. In fact the amount of Germans that died and were executed in the Eisenhower Death Camps more or less equal the German Death Camps. Not saying either or is any worse than each other. Just an observation!

If you want to know more about the Eisenhower Holocaust then search this: Eisenhower’s Rhine Meadows Death Camps!

Well the above is interesting. Reported. Good day to you. I don't like to debate Holocaust deniers.

I have told you before. I am NOT a Holocaust Denier!

I have already said that in previous posts and STILL u have ignored it!

But since you deny the Eisenhower Holocaust then you are ALSO a Holocaust Denier. The Jewish one is not the only Holocaust to have happened you know!!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

No. Half a million people did not die at Dresden. The higher estimates of the death toll at Dresden are based on Tagesbefehl No. 47, a forged version of the casualty report that came out of the Goebbels propaganda ministry. Even David Irving has admitted that TB47 is worthless.

Ok I have done some more looking and yes you are right. David Irving said in his 1963 book The Destruction of Dresden that it was 135,000. But it doesn't change the fact that it was a Holocaust!

It's the same as the Jewish Holocaust. Those numbers of dead Jews were false too!

There is a great deal of evidence to prove that the Holocaust happened. There is no evidence that the so-called Eisenhower holocaust happened.

Well there's no evidence to say that 6 Million Jews died in that Holocaust. That figure is just pure Propaganda!

Erm, there's so much evidence for the Holocaust that I barely know where to start. A huge number of books for a start. As for the Eisenhower death camps, there's no evidence for that at all - just a book that was exposed as a fraud 25 years ago.

A large number of Fraud Books to keep up the lie. I've seen some of the arguments of the Holocaust death figures. The 6 Million figure is definitely FALSE. A mixture of Jews and Gypsies died in the Holocaust. It wasn't just Jews. And the maximum estimation is 1.6 Million. And that was over 39 main camps and sub camps. But not all of that number were executions hence all that rubbish about Gas Chambers etc.

Granted the Holocaust happened but not in the way they said it did and not in the numbers they said did. In fact the amount of Germans that died and were executed in the Eisenhower Death Camps more or less equal the German Death Camps. Not saying either or is any worse than each other. Just an observation!

If you want to know more about the Eisenhower Holocaust then search this: Eisenhower’s Rhine Meadows Death Camps!

Well the above is interesting. Reported. Good day to you. I don't like to debate Holocaust deniers.

But since you deny the Eisenhower Holocaust then you are ALSO a Holocaust Denier. The Jewish one is not the only Holocaust to have happened you know!!

There is absolutely NO proof that Eisenhower murdered 1.7 million German POWs. Not a shred of proof.

(post by Dorrell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

That is very true. Like I said earlier it wasn't just Jews that died. It was Romanians, Russians, Germans and Gypsies etc that also died in these camps. But they didn't all get executed. And the 6 million figure was completely false.

How about the Germans? The ones that had nothing to do with the death camps. How come 1.7 million German civilians and surrendered troops died in the Eisenhower Death camps on the river Rhine? How come they never talk about that. Or the bombing massacre of Dresden where over 125,000 refugees were incinerated by 3,300 US and UK bombs?

They never talk about these things much. But when they do and questions are raised they never get jailed or called Anti-Semitic! You'd think the Jews were trying to hide something!

Certainly the bombing of Dresden is a much debated and discussed event that is intensely discussed. 1.7 million POWs and civilians died in American Death camps? Really? That's a wild accusation.

The Soviets were notoriously brutal and their genocidal acts were also well documented including systemic rape and murder and torture.

I edited my post with links!

Your links for from Rense.com. That's not a site that deals with many facts. Half a million people did not die at Dresden. It was more like 20,000 people - which is bad enough as it is.

I saw the documentary on the Eisenhower Death Camps.

Some nasty stuff the Americans did. The Rense website is not the only one to repeat about Eisenhower's Holocaust. There are plenty others that go into details. Others that post FACTS!!

But the Eisenhower Holocaust did exist and they did kill and let starve over a million Germans. The Dresden Holocaust did exist and nearly 500,000 innocent people were Fire Bombed by the US and UK.

These are facts but these are facts that can be talked about and or questioned. Try doing that about the Jewish Holocaust and you jailed and or marked with silly names! Hence it is more questionable. After the Jewish Holocaust they got their Israel and anyone that gives them any grief for murdering Palestinians is reminded of the Holocaust. That's when the cry that THEY are the victims!!!

The video didn't have any facts in it. You had voiceovers making accusations but not a lot of hard data. Some of the photos I recognized from history classes that were not even in the same theater or time period as claimed and they even had some photos from WWI and the Civil War thrown in, so I doubt the honesty of the filmmaker. It seems typical of those who put together salacious materials anticipating that their audience won't know anything of the subject matter.

In addition, they play the usual disingenuous "documentary" maker tricks. "These records show 140 prisoners suffocated to death in railroad boxcars," as they pan over papers with stuff highlighted (we had yellow highlighters in 1946?) but too far away to make out what is actually written there.
edit on 13-6-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No there isn't. Take a look at the link I provided, which should answer all your claims about this. And by the way - I wouldn't call the Mods Zionists. By the way - I'm not a Zionist either.
edit on Fri Jun 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There is absolutely NO proof that Eisenhower murdered 1.7 million German POWs. Not a shred of proof.

Yes there is!

But since I just got a warning from a Mod then I will be not continuing with this thread. The Zionists have made sure there is no free speech regarding this subject!

Peace!!

No there isn't. Take a look at the link I provided, which should answer all your claims about this. And by the way - I wouldn't call the Mods Zionists. By the way - I'm not a Zionist either.

I didn't call the mods Zionists or you. I was speaking in General.

So I bid you good day and I will not be commenting on this thread again!

Peace!!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nixie_nox
a reply to: g146541

The victim card? You are lucky that we are not face to face right now.

So does this mean you are angry that I speak the truth and you would harm me for that?
It is very common knowledge that the jews/israelis/semites (whichever handle fits at the moment, yet almost none are semites and not all are israeli.) have hijacked the victim card.
Funny thing is there were many worse genocides other than the eternal victims claim before, during and since WW2.
Now please explain what I said angers you so much instead of just saying "grrrr hush"!!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Whew! This is a very heated thread isn't it?

I agree with you and ken10. Some things seem to have been blown out of proportion just so Israel can play the victim card.

And yes there have been many other 'Holocausts' pre and post WW2.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Whether the holocaust happened as we were told in school or much differently doesn't change the FACT that man has done and continues to do HORRIBLE TERRIBLE SICK things to itself all throughout history. The holocaust (and it DID happen) isn't the end all or pinnacle of the many gruesome inhumane things we've done to ourselves and sadly won't be the last.

Although the benefits (to science, medicine and aerospace technology) can't be denied it should never be done so again in such manner at the expense of people and against their wills. Nazi supporters can spin it HOWEVER they'd like but no matter what they say, their methods RAPED and KILLED countless innocent people against their WILLS and no matter what you put that in the name of you CANNOT make it a good thing.

Maybe in the future when sustainable tech is finally allowed to flourish, we won't have to see racist fascist imperialist terrified narcissist biggots culling everything in massive power grabs and witch hunt knee jerk reaction of pure absurdity ever again.

Progress? To WHAT? A culture that consumes itself endlessly until you are left with one person? You honestly think the Nazis would have stopped at blonde hair and blue eyes? A movement founded on fear and insecurity would have ended in just a hand-full of people and everyone else DEAD.

Progress can be made through times of peace where the anxiety and fear of war is largely substituted with love and empathy as the driving forward momentum. The war industrial complex is a SHAM you cannot better people by killing them and yet we should NEVER delete WWII from our memories as its contrast from our ideals makes a good reference point as to where we should NEVER tread again.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

I agree with you and ken10. Some things seem to have been blown out of proportion just so Israel can play the victim card.

'Blown out of proportion'??? The deliberate murder of around six million men, women and children for the 'crime' of being Jewish? Seriously???

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

'Blown out of proportion'??? The deliberate murder of around six million men, women and children for the 'crime' of being Jewish? Seriously???

Yes!
Blown waaay out of proportion!
The 6 million lie has been held like a badge of pride, yet the official holocaust memorial has now been re- re- adjusted to 1.5 million
You see it was not a "deliberate murder", but a deliberate "number".
There was a holocaust for sure, waaay before a handful of jews died and since.
Funny thing is how the jews got dealt the major victim card.
There is still a holocaust in the works in fact!
Terrorists from israel are killing Palestinians by the score.
This is what happens when someone is lied to, and then they spread that lie, the truth never surfaces.
Then after awhile it becomes too painful to admit that you were wrong, and the lie is less painful than the truth.
Cognitive dissonance, would that be the right term?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

Yes!
Blown waaay out of proportion!
The 6 million lie has been held like a badge of pride, yet the official holocaust memorial has now been re- re- adjusted to 1.5 million
You see it was not a "deliberate murder", but a deliberate "number".
There was a holocaust for sure, waaay before a handful of jews died and since.
Funny thing is how the jews got dealt the major victim card.
There is still a holocaust in the works in fact!
Terrorists from israel are killing Palestinians by the score.
This is what happens when someone is lied to, and then they spread that lie, the truth never surfaces.
Then after awhile it becomes too painful to admit that you were wrong, and the lie is less painful than the truth.
Cognitive dissonance, would that be the right term?

Your source for your cite is a joke. It mentions the Zionist Synagogue of Satan. That's the silliest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Look at angrycyborgs's signature. Gee, you think he has an agenda in mind? His life is dedicated to expressing his anger at people who deny the holocaut, even when they don't deny the holocaust. Swell guy.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
It was the first site I found with a picture of the memorial stone, not wanting to invest much time in arguing with someone who will not see truth.
I was just looking for a picture to display for those who will see truth.
So....what say you about the jews/semites/israeli terrorists (whichever handle works best at the moment) revising their own holocaust?
I bet you won't answer!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
It was the first site I found with a picture of the memorial stone, not wanting to invest much time in arguing with someone who will not see truth.
I was just looking for a picture to display for those who will see truth.
So....what say you about the jews/semites/israeli terrorists (whichever handle works best at the moment) revising their own holocaust?
I bet you won't answer!

The problem is that other historians study the Holocaust and the number of estimated dead has stayed remarkably constant over the years.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: filosophia
Look at angrycyborgs's signature. Gee, you think he has an agenda in mind? His life is dedicated to expressing his anger at people who deny the holocaut, even when they don't deny the holocaust. Swell guy.

No, I just have a problem with people who have an agenda of their own in denying that the Holocaust ever happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I find that debating with people who are ignorant enough to deny the Holocaust is a bad idea. I tend to get very, very angry.

i hear ya. I think we can discuss the holodomor here. Do you deny the holodomor? Conservative estimates say 20m died from mass starvation. I have read it is up to 80m. It is hard to believe there are people still to this day that deny the mass murder of people in these planned atrocities and subsequent cover ups.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join