It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay. RFID Chips can be entered into your brain through the skull by acoustic sattellites.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Cool idea but if it was me I would have said I was abducted and came back with a Ron Jeremy implant.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Major dodge on the "acoustic sattellites" question. Oh well.

I am going to run for the senate at 30 since I'm 29 and on the verge. And don't ask me what I'm on the verge of.
Devil.
Stealth Technology - Wikipedia

Acoustics See also: Aircraft noise and Helicopter noise reduction Acoustic stealth plays a primary role in submarine stealth as well as for ground vehicles. Submarines use extensive rubber mountings to isolate and avoid mechanical noises that could reveal locations to underwater passive sonar arrays. Early stealth observation aircraft used slow-turning propellers to avoid being heard by enemy troops below. Stealth aircraft that stay subsonic can avoid being tracked by sonic boom. The presence of supersonic and jet-powered stealth aircraft such as the SR-71 Blackbird indicates that acoustic signature is not always a major driver in aircraft design, although the Blackbird relied more on its extremely high speed and altitude. One possible technique for reducing helicopter rotor noise is 'modulated blade spacing'.[30] Standard rotor blades are evenly spaced, and produce greater noise at a particular frequency and its harmonics. Using varying degrees of spacing between the blades spreads the noise or acoustic signature of the rotor over a greater range of frequencies.[31]

And we wonder where that 777 went?

Google Search of Acoustic Sattelites. Do Your Own Math.

Devil.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

Dude, your own link to acoustic satellites returned NOTHING about acoustic satellites. They don't exist.

Get some help, seriously. We don't want to see you on the news.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
Come on people. I'm the cream of the crop. Project Blue Beam. I hate that they abandoned it to the New World Order with a Homosexual Agenda behind it. Keep near.

Then I guess that is a good thing. A New World Order with a Homosexual "Agenda" for Justice and Equality so that people can be treated equally and fairly seems like a much better world than one controlled by grand deceptions (such as Project Blue Beam).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join