It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Stone Chambers & Giants Discovered in New England

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
daganewida who started the six nation federation of the iroqois which the US constitution is modeled after, had two rows of teeth...like the giants mentioned in the op

There really is almost no resemblance between the two, and any influence the Iroquois Great Law of Peace had was very minor, if there is any at all.

Back to the OP, I love stuff like this, I am from New England, when I go back I will check some out.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

standard part of the legend

its why he had Hiawatha speak for him

Hiawatha (from whom Longfellow took little but the name) served as Dekanahwideh’s spokesman. Some such arrangement appears to have been necessary, for, if the late William Dewaserage Loft of Ohsweken was correct, the name “Dekenahwideh” means “double row of teeth.”
www.biographi.ca...

An extra row of teeth is uncommon but not unheard of.
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The Bible talks about giants. There are people with a vested interest in proving the Bible wrong.

Actually, I think it's the bible people who have an interest in keeping this hidden as it could prove evolution, or just undermine the notion that humanity is the pinnacle of existence, meant to have dominion over everything on earth and the only reason for the existence of the universe.

If we're not the only sentient race all that would be in question.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

If there is giants... Then it is Surely the gods of men described in the bible. Because before the bible, it appears a tremendous piece of history occurred, and it all revolves around the darn pyramids. This was written before the time of the pyramids that history gives us. Ningishzidda was an ancient king before the flood.

'On the flatland, above the river's valley, Ningishzidda a scale model built...the rising angles and four smooth sides with it he perfected.'

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Do you have a citation for that? The last time I read about Ningishzidda he was the Sumerian god of the Underworld.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I wonder what is gained from hiding the giant skeletons from the public and clearly trying to make them disappear from memory.

The Bible talks about giants. There are people with a vested interest in proving the Bible wrong.

The Bible talks about pigs as well. The existance of giants would be no more proof of the Bible being right than pigs are. And Giants are hardly exclusive to Judeo Christian myths. In fact since giants were not on the ark existance of giant skelentons would could be used to to just the opposite effect since the destructive forces of the flood should have washed them all away.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

This is incredible. Well if we lived in an honest world maybe but we live in a darn world of jealous hypocrites and it makes me so angry. I too believe Sitchin was 100% false but others have verified that some of his work were real translations - in that he could translate. Some people just won't touch the Annunaki literature. The details are all wrong, but the overall picture - of a species visiting us in the distant past and these 'gods' were in fact real beings i the far distant history.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Many people have been known to have "too many teeth" or more than 2 sets of teeth. If you Google the term Hyperdontia, you can see some pretty gnarly images.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What an interesting post, I am reminded of the post some time back about the Maurois of New Zealand destroying any artifacts concerning the red haired 'giants' who inhabited the two islands before the Maurois arrived.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join