It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Stone Chambers & Giants Discovered in New England

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes this was a recent thread 03/14/14
To give credit to www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason to bring this back is as I live in Connecticut and am semi unemployed myself and some friends starting at the end of May plan on visiting some of these sites we will take photo's and do research.
I have contacted Jim and called the various town and have gotten some info where these artifacts can be found.
I will post photo's and updates down the road in what we find.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good luck. Bring us the goods and juicy pics.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I took a hike about two years ago and found a stone mound like these in the video. This had a small fireplace off to one side of the structure. I also have seen makeshift stone walls in the deep woods. Built from an amalgam of stones and some boulders.

It makes me want to grab a metal detector and shovel and go to town. Summer is here and there is some nice weather to be had. I just might join you on this OP. Ill do some digging in my area of NY. revisit some finds and document what i see. "Door" and "window" directions and some measurements, not to mention pictures and video.

I love exploring and certainly believe there were another race here before us. I wouldn't be surprised if humans made them extinct.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I wonder what is gained from hiding the giant skeletons from the public and clearly trying to make them disappear from memory.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
daganewida who started the six nation federation of the iroqois which the US constitution is modeled after, had two rows of teeth...like the giants mentioned in the op

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If one needs to wonder why the Stones were placed there without any equipment, do watch Gardener's World! Although the Bible tells a Story, most is left out or makes no sence to us living today. This movie, 2 parts and most likely in book form also goes about completing what was really told back in the day.

How to explain something I just happen to come acrossed would be somewhat hard to do. Yet it goes about explaining before man, their were Giants, that lived 500+ years and over time we got smaller and lived less years now then ever. Once man was 35 feet tall, hard to believe, Yet it is written down even on stone so backs up what was said in the Bible.

Something to toss out at you all if interested! Makes you wonder just what was CUT OUT of the Book anyways!

Peace

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I wonder what is gained from hiding the giant skeletons from the public and clearly trying to make them disappear from memory.

I remain unconvinced that there is any conspiracy to make proof of giants disappear. I don't see why anyone would go to such lengths, since it would be an amazing discovery and could very easily make someone quite rich and famous if they could offer up such proofs to the world. It would be a huge discovery as far as anthropology and archaeology is concerned, and I highly doubt such a large sector of academia would willingly hide such a discovery since they could cash in for millions of dollars in research grants.

I personally believe that giants did exist, but that is mostly based off of my faith, and the accounts of the nephilim. I suppose one could argue that there could be a conspiracy to hide information about such discoveries for any number of concocted reasons (be it to hide the truth about the bible or aliens or whatever you want to claim), but there doesn't seem to be anything credible out there to back this up short of sensationalist newspaper articles from the 19th century.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I suspect its because these giant skeletons show that either there were more species than we currently admit to living on this planet, or our past is being deliberately hidden. For once I have trouble with idea that it was the Catholic church, which is the usual culprit for grabbing artefacts, in case they upset their galleon of lies, but someone somewhere doesn't want us to know our true history for this planet.

I would also like to know if we are a descendant of the giant skeletons - always still wanting clarification as to whether they are real or simply a hoax in order to make money.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I personally believe that giants did exist, but that is mostly based off of my faith, and the accounts of the nephilim. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the DNA would show that there was a mixing of human and "angelic" beings. Maybe they want to hide this because the planet is in thecontrol of the same beings today.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That sounds like an awesome adventure!
I can't wait to see what kind of photos and information you bring back!

Nothing better than an ATS'ers first hand account and pictures of areas like this!

s&f

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

The Bible talks about giants. There are people with a vested interest in proving the Bible wrong.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
daganewida who started the six nation federation of the iroqois which the US constitution is modeled after, had two rows of teeth...like the giants mentioned in the op

Just curious, where do you find that he had two rows of teeth

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
standard part of the legend
its why he had Hiawatha speak for him

Hiawatha (from whom Longfellow took little but the name) served as Dekanahwideh’s spokesman. Some such arrangement appears to have been necessary, for, if the late William Dewaserage Loft of Ohsweken was correct, the name “Dekenahwideh” means “double row of teeth.”
www.biographi.ca...

edit on Tuepm5b20145America/Chicago18 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

While it may be part of a standard revisionist legend to translate his given name to relate to having two rows of teeth,The Great Peacemaker (Skennenrahawi in Mohawk) means “Two River Currents Flowing Together.” It is a reference to the Mohawk village that stood where Cohoes NY now stands. At Cohoes, the Mohawk River meets the Hudson and Cohoes is also the site where he allegedly came out with the premise(note that I am paraphrasing this not quoting it) that 5 individual sticks can be easily broken but 5 sticks together are more difficult to break apart which was the beginning of what would collectively be known as the Haudenosaunee or Iroquois Confederacy. there are no historical or contemporary sources that make mention of his having a extra row of teeth that I have come across but would certainly start whistling a different tune if you had a citation for a source I have missed.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
he lisped because of the tooth issue
thats why he needed a spokesperson in the first place
as far as citations go
© 1966–2014 University of Toronto/Université Laval
from my link

it is said that his name refers to the two rivers running - bloodlines- and the double row of teeth which is related to his duel race ancestory * virgin* being like christ meaning a non human father which is relevant as mentioned re the giants in the OP because it was seen as all related...

btw, the jesuits made a bee line for deganawidah's birthplace after Brule had lived here a while among the wendat, to have the first mass in upper Canada
you won' find citations for why they did that, those people are gone now
but the christians like to park their edifices on other people's holy places
now only ancestor memories remain
edit on Tuepm5b20145America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

here is something for youto mull over

The story has so many variations, it is hard to choose just one, but all accounts agree that amongst the five tribes that lived to the east of the great lakes, a terrible war raged, for many generations.
www.jamboree.freedom-in-education.co.uk...

btw also the source of the white stone of his canoe bubbles out of the ground just a few miles from his actual birthplace on georgian bay
but you won't find citatioons for that either...cause you just learned something not many people know
edit on Tuepm5b20145America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
xavianthaze.blogspot.co.uk...

I found this online quite a read

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this video.....very interesting.....

slowly,,slowly,,slowly...this topic gets its legs....

thank you... a reply to: nighthawk1954

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A friend of mine's ex-wife had a distant cousin that was half blood native American that had a double row of teeth. He lived in the thumb area, she even showed me a newspaper article about him.

Lots of stories about ancient giants with double rows of teeth in Indian burial mounds and pits. Perhaps the native Americans saw the double rowed teeth as a sign of great importance so they would give them most of the best food making them larger and healthier. Pair them up with mates of large size and similar traits and you have a fierce giant warrior population breeding program.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You know, with every day that passes I realise we know nothing of our past except what we have been spoon fed. Where the hell are the skeletons and who has them?

There is written, eyewitness proof of thier finding and then their handover to the Smithsonian Institute.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

When you start Digging; lol you find you have more questions then when you actually started with. Most of the time is spent going through crap just to find a very small Hint of Truth. The only Truth out there is what one Wants to Believe and hopefully it ends up Believing In Yourself!

Anything is possible so might as well Hide that too! Just ask any child going to school; What did you Learn Today? And ask yourself why. I've come to understand that I Know Nothing in what I thought I knew! So taking the time to Relearn what was taught to me when I was young allows me to open my mind some.

Ideas taken as facts, History in how I was told it happen, and how things are is quite closed minded. Until one decides to dig up their Box and really take a look at it. Everything will stay the way it is. Most are happy that this is so. Who likes to take a chance and see for themselves what is real vs. what your eyes tell you?

It would be a very big mess if people actually started thinking for themselves and this would cause problems for the main stream people. I myself did go through the WTH? You know when something happens to effect you and your mind has no Words, Ideas, and cuts your Beliefs down to nothing and have to question why there even there in the first place?

Anything is possible does not mean it actually happened or will someday. Life has it's Own way of doing things to show you this and that is left out of most books in Todays World. We are Taught to Plan Ahead, make plans for tomorrow and missing out in whats happening Today!

I've seen very large people bones, although in pictures and could have been chopped! History has been chopped, cropped and has Holes miles long. If one likes to take the time and dig through most of the crap, you find what you did learn as a child was nothing more then a very small, tiny bit of Truth and changed to fit the masses today.

It's almost becoming a Law that you cannot Home School a child anymore. I wonder why?

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join