It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Sisters Born Holding Hands on Mothers Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They say the bond between twins is a special one , well it seems these twins have an extra special bond formed in the womb ,not only did they share the same amniotic sac but the twin girls born on Mothers day arrived into the world hand in hand.

“It was just so awesome and they were both holding hands and it was so great to hear them cry,” mother Sarah Thistlethwaite said. “It was just a miracle.”
The babies are doing great, doctors said. As for their father, he may need some help.
“What was going through my mind, I don’t know. I couldn’t think,” father Bill Thistlethwaite said. “I started tearing up immediately. It was beautiful.”
wtvr.com...

edit on 12-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In that top pic it looks like the baby on the left is trying to rip the other baby's arm off.

(horror film stuff).

lol.
edit on 12-5-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Beautiful. It really hit home when I had one of my own how much of an ass I was as a child/teenager. Thanks mom

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

WOW!

I didn't even want to click on this because I pretty much figured it would bring tears to my eyes!

Being the masochist I am I clicked anyways.....

Beautiful story........

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Squeeee!!! So precious, they're already best friends. What a beautiful Mother's Day gift!

Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

SnF

So nice to see good stories for a change.

Thanks for posting.

top topics

join