It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to convince people they should think, know and care about certain conspiracies.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There are certain people that wont believe in something because of the threat it represents!
In other words, if what's being said is contrary to their belief system and in believing this
conspiracy, would cause panic, there is a mechanism that causes this theory to be
dismissed! This is called Cognitive dissonance and right now is what is preventing many
rational and smart people from believing in many probable conspiracies! Even after most
are presented with physical evidence they will find a way to not face up to dealing with it!
These are those that say "well what can you do about it?". This could be the number one
problem facing our society and from bringing about a reversal in our socio economic power
structure!
this is the thing I am now most afraid of that it will forever stop us from taking back our
society and this causes me to give in to that prospect that we may in fact never have
justice in our world again!
May God have mercy on us all!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Is it really nessesary for you/us to "convince" anyone at all?!
Long ago i understood that most of these people dont even want to wake up, its a choice they make. No argument will ever make any sence since they lack information. Besides..why ruin their lifes man? Its not like the more we are the sooner we get free..the system MUST implode or we are slaves forever no matter how much "evidence" you provide.
Look at 9-11 do you really think the bastards would pay if more evidence was provided? Its all there and people dont give a # man. Obamacare or petrodollars you name it, the system must implode or a natural catastrophy is needed, a big rock from space or big vulcano go boom.
Its their responsability to inform themselfs for THEIR own sake so dont bother..let them sleep and dont smash their lifes with hard truths.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Great post OP. I would suggest to such people,

1. Stop watching TV
2. Read the Federalist Papers (that is if they can
read)

Rebel5

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the crux of the problem comes down to the fact that the average citizen has become so numbed to the multitude of things beyond their control that they'd rather "whistle past the graveyard" than expend any effort on looking beyond the veneer of Normal and possibly see even a hint at the dirty Truth that is so close to the surface.

Some "Expert" recently released a study that found someone that whole-heartedly believed in one conspiracy was likely to believe in 5 or more. Gee.... No sh*t???? How many years and dollars do you have to spend on a degree to recognize what is right there to see for any with a whit of common sense?

Once you know for sure you've been lied to about one thing trust is harder to earn.
edit on C2014Tue, 13 May 2014 16:42:37 -05005th040000002014-05-13T16:42:37-05:00kAmerica/Chicago by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker
Absolutely and when someone admits they've lied to you
again and again and again, at some point, at least I regard
them as compulsive liars, and stop believing anything they
say.

That isn't to say that I DISBELIEVE everything they say, I just
stop giving a crap anything they tell me.

Rebel 5

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Look at 9-11 do you really think the bastards would pay if more evidence was provided? Its all there and people dont give a # man.

This is another problem-perception and one size fits all. Once you make a statement like that your on record as being someone who could care less about the horrors of that day-and what you really want is attention.

I was at moveon yesterday for a book review and you would not believe some of the stuff they propose. Some how they got hold of a few of the photos from the street before the collapse. They claim all the dead people are fake-mannikins-and there were never any 'real' people in neither tower and all the jumpers were illusions. Also, all the 326 firemen that died are alive and being held at a 'concentration camp' at Gitmo. They take the faces of the dead and Photoshop them on people, dig up their families e-mail, and send them the photos saying no body died that day.

I know most people will say they are idiots and have some deep inter issues however since 'one size fits all' you are part of their bizarre and disgusting behavior.

How can you convince someone of a conspiracy if you are party to that kind of reduction in humanity. This is not freedom of speech-any you-are considered just as disgusting as they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join