It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"Chem trails" are what the proponents of the airline industry muddle the conversation about jet exhaust with. Can't focus on the real pollution because some damn disinfo pungent will always bring up the unsolvable mysterious components being "sprayed" on us.

There is no wider mystery, all exhaust from combustion of jet fuel is untreated and eventually settles on our heads. Or we breathe it in proximity to airports and runways. Or it blocks sunlight and muddles the Ozone layer. or causes any of a myriad of denial diseases. let alone the wars on Terror to secure the enormous quantities needed. Bah…

Components of jet exhaust

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This tool is logic.

Alright ND I agree the tool is logic. And I think logic makes a great
"L" word too. It certainly seems to offend some people.

edit on Rpm51214v562014u47 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

well type "Chemtrails - Fully Exposed" on youtube...its a 10m26 video
check the footage...look at the images!
you will probably yell photoshop or fake vid, because it obviously can't be ALL condensation trails!!

and seriously you are seeing those things for 55 years??? no way! never saw a sky like that before 10 to 15 years ago

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't think they are trying to muddle anything. People like their convenience. While some 10k people may die each year due to airplane exhaust, some 60k will die due to ship exhaust. etc.. yea, vehicle exhaust is bad. But people like their travel and convenience, so what's 100k a year dying a big deal, right?

So.. yea.. still a huge issue, and the reality of exhaust chemicals is ignored, while people focus on phantom chemtrails.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sweeper84

And 10 or 15 years ago you didn't see large numbers of high bypass turbofans that produce contrails where previous engines didn't. They were entering use about 20 years ago.
edit on 5/12/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sweeper84

…and seriously you are seeing those things for 55 years??? no way! never saw a sky like that before 10 to 15 years ago

Tell my mom that. She survived WWII as a child in Germany. She saw contrails from engine driven propellers every day.

It is documented. Of course, people back then were more concerned about falling bombs and shrapnel than vapor trails.

See for yourself

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Its so funny to me that ppl still try to prove there are no chemtrails...
Just get an app like Flightradar24 on ur android cell phone and when u see a chemtrail in the sky just run the app.What do u see?Nothing the planes are not listed.So now use your LOGIC if u have any that is....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yea right now you have proven it. no need to say anything more case closed.Are u serius man wth are you talking about?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomounitismanassas

Just get an app like Flightradar24 on ur android cell phone and when u see a chemtrail in the sky just run the app.What do u see?Nothing the planes are not listed.So now use your LOGIC if u have any that is....

Really? Try telling the producer of WITWATS that
or any of the other chemtrail believers who are successfully tracking the planes they are identifying as 'spray' planes.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

OK . . . here's some logic on the topic . . .

1. The oligarchy wants to depopulate the earth down to 200-500 million. UN Agenda 21 etc.

2. The oligarchy HAS the POWER and the technology to use "chemtrails" as ONE of their strategies and mechanisms toward such goals.

3. The oligarchy HAS the MEDIA/propaganda/disinformation POWER, technologies, skills, strategies etc. to neutralize any citizen alerts and "rabble rousing" about the depopulation efforts through chemtrails.

4. It IS therefore PLAUSIBLE that they ARE doing so.

5. It IS also PLAUSIBLE that it will be a hotly debated and unproven thing one way or the other until well after the dust settles [no pun intended]--after Armageddon.

6. Given all the noise . . . and 'smoke' in the air . . . critical thinking people can't help but wonder . . . if there's not SOME fire under SOME of the smoke.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

6. Given all the noise . . . and 'smoke' in the air . . . critical thinking people can't help but wonder . . . if there's not SOME fire under SOME of the smoke.

Given that no valid reason is ever given to suspect the trails are anything other than contrails critical thinking people can't help but wonder where the smoke is

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yes, it's "plausible" however, not likely. (since we all breath the same air and all)

It's also "plausible" that "they" have aliens at their disposal and will order a massive abduction and the aliens will just take most of the unruly folks away on spaceships. Unlikely, but plausible.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomounitismanassas

Take a few minutes and watch a you tube video on how that app works. Learn how to use it, then get your data. Every plane isn't listed there, but most are. I think you are looking at too narrow of a view.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tomounitismanassas

.Are u serius man wth are you talking about?

I wasn't talking to you and its spelled "serious".

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Logic as well as numerous reports are . . .

that the elite have a number of technologies and supplements extending their lives and healing their ills more or less regardless.

Plausible.

I don't think such stuff will be of lasting help to them, though.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tomounitismanassas

The funny thing about that is how people say they exist, yet fail to show any evidence to back it up.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Logic as well as numerous reports are . . .

that the elite have a number of technologies and supplements extending their lives and healing their ills more or less regardless.

Plausible.

I don't think such stuff will be of lasting help to them, though.

So the Elites go to different doctors and have different treatments? Do you have some proof of that?
I know the medical professionals have very strict oaths they take regarding cures and hiding them for profit.
And the punishment is severe.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

So the Elites go to different doctors and have different treatments? Do you have some proof of that?

Really? WOW i hope you never get sick man, you have no idea how much a little $$ can change your treatment

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

IF you truly believe that the elite are NOT privy to special treatment . . .

THEN . . . I'd have to question how well informed you are.

IF you truly believe that the medical profession has

NOT

hidden effective treatments from the general populace

THEN I'd have to conclude that you are VERY POORLY informed.

= = =

As to the attitude and mentality of the elite oligarchy . . . here is abundant evidence in their own words:

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

twga...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Chemtrails are basically clouds... moisture. When the troposphere is dry there are no "trails." When the troposphere is damp the moisture residues across the sky. Think "sticky."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join