It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Problem with this discussion is there are both contrails and chemtrails.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

that begs a couple of obvious questions -

1/ How do you know there are "chemtrails"?

2/ what is the difference between them and contrails?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

You may want to read this thread.'' It explains how that article was written by a satirical website and was meant as a joke. There is no need to reply to this post.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, people need to use logic. When I look up at the sky and see trails that have a definitive beginning and end and are evenly spaced out and then slowly spread out over a period of several hours, I use logic to determine that its not coincidence or normal plane activity.

People who deny the existence of chemtrails are either incapable using their eyes, are living their lives deep in denial and/or ignorance, or they're shills who have an interest in spreading lies.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

Now, can you list which companies are making any of those products?

Because a patent means someone had an idea.

Here, try this.
contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimar

People who deny the existence of chemtrails are either incapable using their eyes, are living their lives deep in denial and/or ignorance, or they're shills who have an interest in spreading lies.

Can you explain the difference between a persistent contrail and a "chemtrail"?

I sure hope you aren't a shill for the chemtrail crowd. Pushing lies for the donate button.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
dp
edit on 12-5-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Right, I'll help out the OP here, I can see he's a noob to the subject of chemtrails.

Chemtrails are used in conjunction with HAARP to control the weather

[/logic]
[/thread]

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddencode
Right, I'll help out the OP here, I can see he's a noob to the subject of chemtrails.

Chemtrails are used in conjunction with HAARP to control the weather

[/logic]
[/thread]

RIght. I have been busy studying the contents of the Lock Ness Monster's scat. We were comparing it to Bigfoot's to see how similar their diet was.

So, Haarp you say. Hmmm.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Enjoy reading.
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Way ahead of you - what about them?

Of course a lit of patents dose not answer the 2 questions I put, so here they are again:

1/ How do you know there are "chemtrails"?

2/ what is the difference between them and contrails?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

RIght. I have been busy studying the contents of the Lock Ness Monster's scat. We were comparing it to Bigfoot's to see how similar their diet was.

So, Haarp you say. Hmmm.

And there we go then, your closed mind will hold you back on chemtrails; if you aren't willing to research HAARP and look into what it's being used for then you will never be able to understand the purpose of Chemtrails.

I can only but point you in the right direction, I can't stop you from jumping to false conclusions.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The Undertaker

Has this seeding helped, hindered or even changed the jet stream?
The location of jet streams is determined by conditions below them. The jet streams are the result of climate (and weather) , not the cause.

Could this change in weather patterns, as I think we've all noticed, (polar vortex) been beneficial or harmful to the North American region?
Climate is changing. The results will vary across North America.
Southeast Alaska is the largest rainforest in North America. The weather conditions there last summer were abnormally dry and that moisture did not dip down like it should to the western US. I think there is a real effort to (chemtrail) or seed that area to induce rainfall. Increased moisture along the Pacific Northwest coast can change the weather patterns and moisture levels theoretically to the lower 48.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimar

Can you explain the difference between a persistent contrail and a "chemtrail"?

I sure hope you aren't a shill for the chemtrail crowd. Pushing lies for the donate button.
Visually, from the ground, a chemtrail will leave a trail that dissapates throughout the day over a selected area. Prevailing winds blow or cause the chemicals drift over an area. Hopefully there is a benevolent intent with this and the side effects turn out to be nill. Contrails from a plane are visible for a short time as the condensation evaporates.
edit on 12-5-2014 by The Undertaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

1. It’s for SRM (geo-engineering) to block out the sun.

Logic- if that was true, then for this to have any lasting effect, it would need to be done all day, every day, in every part of the sky. As it is now, you only see persistent contrails in certain areas based on where they are most likely to form. If you see blue skies anywhere, that in itself, disproves this theory.

Regarding this.

There are only so many planes and so much fuel to fly them. If this was happening you expect governments to have infinite resources to conduct it to cover the entire planet?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
While there may be experiments or attempts to seed clouds, it's very small scale, and not what most chemtrailers are talking about when they say we are being sprayed. Most are talking about legions of planes sprayed literal clouds of stuff over cities.

As far as the latter goes, of course it's not true. It's just not happening. Anyone who understood the EPA, independent labs, CoC, and environmental companies testing sites would know this. But no one wants to bother doing any research - it's more fun and provides a greater thrill to think that some sinister agents are spraying deadly chemicals over cities towards their own nefarious ends.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddencode

And there we go then, your closed mind will hold you back on chemtrails; if you aren't willing to research HAARP and look into what it's being used for then you will never be able to understand the purpose of Chemtrails.

HAARP is being used to research the ionosphere - many miles above eth altitude where "chemtrails" supposedly exist.

So it will take a little more than your sayso to establish that there even COULD be a connection - let alone that you have to understand HAARP before you can understand chemtrails.

I can only but point you in the right direction, I can't stop you from jumping to false conclusions.

You could provide credible evidence to support your claims - you would be het first person to do so and therefore as famous as all heck of course.........

And of course if you do have credible evidence and you do NOT release it (as many believers say they have and then do) then that just points to you being part of the cover up!!

So what is it - do you have any actual credible evidence....or are you just mouthing off??

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Undertaker
Visually, from the ground, a chemtrail will leave a trail that dissapates throughout the day over a selected area. Prevailing winds blow or cause the chemicals drift over an area. Hopefully there is a benevolent intent with this and the side effects turn out to be nill. Contrails from a plane are visible for a short time as the condensation evaporates.

Can you provide any evidence to support this?

Because:

1/ contrails do not evaporate - it is too cold at high altitude - the correct term is sublimate - they turn directly from visible ice to invisible water vapour.

2/ Cirrus clouds do not disappear "in a short time", and they are made of ice crystals too - so why would contrails disappear rapidly if conditions are right for them to form?

I constantly see this claim "contrails disappear, chemtrails remain" - or some variation of it - but as far as I know there is no basis for it in reality - so I'm asking for some evidence to support it please.

TIA.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul The only evidence I can provide is personal observation. Sublimation of contrails from a jet is not what I have observed. What I have observed is a perfectly clear day ruined by a planes douching of the air and the region wide cloud cover that results. Not a contrail, but a chemtrail. Flight tracking sites identify these planes as military. There are so few flights in Southeast AK that these trailing flights stand out as they do not follow usual flight patterns.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The Undertaker

And yet, oddly, nothing is ever found in the soil or groundwater. Weird!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join