It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We have footage of non-normal contrails coming from planes - both high up and low altitude. We have pictures of 'contrail' patterns ... and not just random planes crossing paths ... but real patterns.

And how low have you seen these non-normal contrails?

You say patterns...

What type of patterns...

Does it spell out a message?

Did it make some kind of cloud animal?

I am interested as I have never heard of a non-normal contrail that does that.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Does it spell out a message?
Did it make some kind of cloud animal?.

See now that was just snotty. I was very polite and you respond with that? You know exactly what I'm saying. There ARE patterns that are not normal in some contrail/chemtrails. I'm not going to go and repost a pile here. We have all seen them.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How do you explain the fact that people in the US are living longer today than they ever did? In fact, the longevity increases every year just about.

I know it's possible that somewhere, someone, might spray something, to do "whatever horrible mission" they dreamed up.

BUT......

Once you truly understand the science that explains contrails, how can you determine what is suspicious and what is normal? Contrails are man made clouds. If clouds can last all day, why cannot contrails? (hint, they can)

So while I am not disagreeing with you on the general premise, I do disagree that anyone to date has provided any pictures, or video evidence of anything that doesn't look like a contrail. (I threw in a double negative to mess with your head.)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

See now that was just snotty.

I am sorry as it wasn't meant to be.

I asked that because there are those who want to say skywriting is a chemtrail, and I was just asking about what type of pattern you were talking about and cloud animals is the first thing I could think of.

I really am interested in these patterns you say you saw, because as I said before I have never heard of that before with contrails.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

We have all seen them.

And who are you referring to when you say we?

I have never seen any patterns except for the cross pattern, and the tic tac toe( or grid ) pattern with contrails.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am on the contrail-not chemtrail side, but it blows me away that these threads can last longer than debates about religious or political beliefs (....ok politics does sometimes fall into chem threads).

I mean...I can't believe how entrenched some people into the whole convinced "poison that is from PTB drifting on EVERYbody" are. Really, how many world leaders or super-ultra-wealthy elite do you see walking around in gas masks??

Ok I'm out. (again
)

I wish Nevermore, with a lot of airplane knowledge would step into these more.
edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

That would be nice, but I actually think it wouldn't do much considering the mindset of some chemtrail believers.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Chamberf=6

That would be nice, but I actually think it wouldn't do much considering the mindset of some chemtrail believers.

Very true..just another "shill" I guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I love reading posts made by the chemtrail deniers. Its like you guys have pre-written talking points. I wouldn't be surprised if one person is posting under multiple user names. Next you'll be arguing that the sky is green and the grass is blue. To argue against the existence of chemtrails is to deny self-evident reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kimar

To argue against the existence of chemtrails is to deny self-evident reality.

So to you, chemtrails are reality the same as is the nose on your face...

Fine.

But even your nose has evidence to support its existence...

Chemtrails have no such evidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So where is the evidence? There is going to be some very frustrated chemtrail believers when nothing has been disclosed and those involved have not been brought to justice. Take a look at the main movers and shaker in the chemtrail community such as Dane Wigington. In their videos they are promising the world with their 'evidence' and gullible and naive people are sucked in by it. The like of Max Bliss is already claiming that those involved in this 'spraying genocde' will shortly be on trial in courts. The general consensus within the chemtrail community is that it is all about to unravel and the spraying is about to stop due to all the 'whistleblowers' and their hard evidence.

So what is going to happen in 10 years time or say 15? What sort of timeline do you have in mind? The reality is that in 10 or 15 years time people will still be shaking their fists at contrails in the sky and uploading videos. As already stated the chemtrail community have been promised the earth and worked up into a frenzy. Where will Dane Wigington be in 10 years time when even all his 'evidence' hasn't fulfilled the dreams of those sucked into the hoax?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

1. It’s for SRM (geo-engineering) to block out the sun.

Logic- if that was true, then for this to have any lasting effect, it would need to be done all day, every day, in every part of the sky. As it is now, you only see persistent contrails in certain areas based on where they are most likely to form. If you see blue skies anywhere, that in itself, disproves this theory.

Not if there are hot spots and they can predict when and where they are happening. Or, alternately, not if there is activity going on that they want to block from view on a particular day.

2. It’s for population control. (they are trying to kill us all)

Logic- a simple search proves that we are living longer than ever before and almost every year, the longevity increases.

Longevity in the U.S., for example, is actually decreasing, probably for a variety of reasons, as in the cited source, but in any event the "logic" here doesn't quite cover it all. www.theguardian.com...

3. It’s there to make us sick. (I can taste the air just after they spray)

Logic- if this were true, and the purpose was to make people sick, then EVERYONE in the affected area would be sick. EVERYONE. You would see the emergency rooms filling up and new crews would be searching for answers. People wouldn’t let this kind of thing slide.

Depends what it is, who might be being targeted, and who and how it affects people. Many diseases, particularly respiratory are on the upswing, as are many autoimmune diseases.

If pilots were knowingly spraying something harmful out of planes, they and their families would not just walk around breathing the same air we serfs do. (bonus logic)

They may or may not know the real reason or reasons for what they are doing. And even if they do, they either may not have a choice, may choose to do it anyway for money, or may be given immunizations for them and their families. My bet is they don't know what the real purpose might be. In any event, again, they are just "serfs" like us and the 'bonus" logic doesn't quite hold up either.

edit on 6/23/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't need videos as evidence. I just have to go outside many a day and look up. When there are trails in the sky with clear beginnings and ends and are evenly spaced out that is all of the evidence I need. I use facts and reason to form my world view. Chemtrails are real.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yep. And the bright silver planes that made these flew back and forth and up and down this particular morning.

Then this spreads and it stays "cloudy" all day.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Only possible if it's condensing water vapour.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

So where is the evidence? There is going to be some very frustrated chemtrail believers when nothing has been disclosed and those involved have not been brought to justice. Take a look at the main movers and shaker in the chemtrail community such as Dane Wigington. In their videos they are promising the world with their 'evidence' and gullible and naive people are sucked in by it. The like of Max Bliss is already claiming that those involved in this 'spraying genocde' will shortly be on trial in courts. The general consensus within the chemtrail community is that it is all about to unravel and the spraying is about to stop due to all the 'whistleblowers' and their hard evidence.

So what is going to happen in 10 years time or say 15? What sort of timeline do you have in mind? The reality is that in 10 or 15 years time people will still be shaking their fists at contrails in the sky and uploading videos. As already stated the chemtrail community have been promised the earth and worked up into a frenzy. Where will Dane Wigington be in 10 years time when even all his 'evidence' hasn't fulfilled the dreams of those sucked into the hoax?

This was all just about to happen when I first learned of chemtrails ten years ago. Still waiting. There are a lot of people absolutely convinced about this self evident phenomena, but nothing has changed in ten years.

When you look at the sheer scale this must happen on, if true, ten years ought to have been long enough for someone to get something IMO.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimar
I don't need videos as evidence. I just have to go outside many a day and look up. When there are trails in the sky with clear beginnings and ends and are evenly spaced out that is all of the evidence I need. I use facts and reason to form my world view. Chemtrails are real.

Because contrails cannot be regular in appearance? What facts tell you that?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You must have some fantastic vision ability. You can tell when a trail is full of chemicals from the ground. I have heard of this superpower before, but I have yet to witness it in person.

Could you tell us what chemicals were there, and what percentage? (You can just use PPM to keep it simple)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yep. And the bright silver planes that made these flew back and forth and up and down this particular morning.

And you used flight aware or some flight tracking software to verify that these were the same planes? Cool. That would constitute proof and we could start asking questions. Could you upload your findings here so we can all see what airlines were doing this spraying?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I hear ya! I don't need microscopes. I just go outside and look down. When i see life forms emerging from the mud where there was no life there before that is all of the evidence I need. I use facts and reason to form my world view.

Spontaneous Generation is real.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join