It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That's a real nice story.

If you have proof of a contrail under 15000 feet, that would be something interesting to see.

I saw a UFO once.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you have proof of a contrail under 15000 feet, that would be something interesting to see.

It would be great to see someone back up one of these low altitude claims just once.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

It would be great to see someone back up one of these low altitude claims just once.

Here you go.....

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The US government experiments seem to provide a much more logical explanation than those claiming chemtrails simply don't exist.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

The US government experiments seem to provide a much more logical explanation than those claiming chemtrails simply don't exist.

So what experiments are they doing, because the last time I heard they said it's a hoax.

And what exactly is the logical explanations that they are giving?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have shown many people proof, saw them at 20 Celsius (32 on ground) from a jump originating from 18,500 feet.

We jumped right into them for fun, and I can tell you that my breath was sucked away 5 times more violently than regular clouds.

Of course since I did not have a camera going at the time, alas, but the whole dam airport saw it.

But then again, nothing can ever be different than your science huh.

I get the idea a good many things you DO see, but think its funny to prod people.

Let us put things another way, your way of framing things which are , or are not, are beyond boring, soon we won't need you.

Edit, Another amazing thing I discovered, you don't need air at the heights claimed by regulations, and it is NOT minus anything at 18,000 feet when its 90 Fahrenheit on the ground.

Just about anything I have heard spouted from government regulations turns out to be a massive fraud, egregious lies at best, but for you its all about trying to prove people who do not agree with it all are insane, That about right ??
edit on 14-5-2014 by ParasuvO because: More

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
We jumped right into them for fun, and I can tell you that my breath was sucked away 5 times more violently than regular clouds.

why were you parachuting through clouds in the first place - AFAIK that is actually illegal!

also what was the measure of how much breath was taken away, and did you send your clothes away for chemical analysis at all??

Edit, Another amazing thing I discovered, you don't need air at the heights claimed by regulations,

now that is just funny!!

and it is NOT minus anything at 18,000 feet when its 90 Fahrenheit on the ground.

the lapse rate is general reckoned as 3.5 degrees F per 100 ft - so at 18,000 feet you'd expect the temperature to be ABOUT 27 degrees F.

However most atmospheric discussion uses SI units - that is degrees C, not F. 27 degrees F is about -2 degrees C - cold, but not massively so.

so you are wrong about that too - it is probably about minus 2 degrees C at 18,000 feet when it is 90 deg F at sea level.

Just about anything I have heard spouted from government regulations turns out to be a massive fraud, egregious lies at best, but for you its all about trying to prove people who do not agree with it all are insane, That about right ??

no - you are just wrong.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Breath sucked away? You have a vivid imagination.

Or you're full of crap.

edit on 5/15/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Of course since I did not have a camera going at the time, alas, but the whole dam airport saw it.

Shame it wasn't just you who didn't have a camera going then

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I saw a UFO once. Wanna hear about it?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No, for me it's about trying to get people to stop pointing to contrails and calling them chemtrails for no other reason than they refuse to accept science.

What you describe is skydiving through pollution. While that's your right, its' not very intelligent. I suggest not going for low clouds. And avoid those big stacks that emit them as well.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why does this sound familiar?

Also you couldn't have dove thru a chemtrail because this is what happens when you do...

And guess what...he never jumped thru one because they don't exist.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Your "logic" is flawed. Because persistent contrails is not normal in anyones books. At 56 years old, I'm pretty sure I've seen this blossom out into what it is today. Reason 1 is semi-correct, as in there are only so many planes to spray with, not every plane in the sky is spraying, but a great majority of them. Today, as I look out the window, I see persistent contrails as every day I do here in NorCal. You should seriously check out GOES weather sats, you'll see for yourself.
2 and 3 are correct, still off just a bit even if they were true. Not EVERYONE would be sick, some are resistant... also, in statement 2, how fast do you expect them to die? Instantly or over weeks/months/years/decades?
Theres a funny thing about contrails that most people who say chemtrails don't want to look at. That would be the reason of contrails, and the temperature of the air at altitude. Anyone who knows about jet engines know that contrails are created by turning moisture into steam when passing through a jet engine. STEAM... now, how long would one expect "steam" to stay around when the temp is below freezing? How cold is it at 35,000 ft? How cold is it at 20,000 ft? Do you remember WW2 movies, when they were flying the bombers that flew around 12,000 ft? Weren't they all wearing flight jackets because it's COLD?? Now again I have to ask, how cold it is up there, and how long would you expect steam to stay hot in freezing conditions?
Please re-read this to let it soak in... the steam won't stay there long, as you can see when a normal jet contrail barely follows a jet before it dissipates...think on that thought alone. If these contrails that last all day were true contrails, wouldn't EVERY jet leave them? Why don't B2 bombers leave them??? Engines are too expensive to push aluminum through them. SR-71? NOPE. B52? NOPE just black smoke... What about helicopters? They use jet engines...
We could do a long list of engines that SHOULD be producing these all day contrails, if your theory was correct, ANY turbine type jet engine would do it also.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek

Your "logic" is flawed. Because persistent contrails is not normal in anyones books.

they are normal in all eth books about atmospheric science, and in lots of books about bombing raids over Germany in WW2.

They are normal in my books since the late 1960's when I started seeing them - and a few years later I became an aircraft mechanic working on the jets that made them - they are normal in the books about normal aircraft.

They are normal in a google scholar search for "contrail persistence"

I keep seeing people like you saying that contrails don't persist - but I never see any actual reason why not that makes sense.

Clouds can persist for hours - and cirrus clouds are ice crystals like contrails are - so if cirrus clouds can hang around for hours why can't contrails made of the same stuff??

What is your logic for saying that isn't the case?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Its actually a shield and mass inoculation for some viruses you don't want to know about.

You don't think they really want to kill their investments(you=money making slave and mass brainwash meme spreader) do ya?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GeekOfTheWeek

LOL, you think contrails are steam, funny guy. There's no wonder you don't understand why they can persist and spread in FREEZING conditions.

Contrails have been understood to be made of ice since AT LEAST the 1940's. Why are so many people less educated now than 70 years ago? Why can't people see that the existence of cirrus clouds at altitude for hours at a time immediately shines a light on the big hoax? Aren't we supposed to progress our knowledge? How depressing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GeekOfTheWeek

Anyone who knows about jet engines know that contrails are created by turning moisture into steam when passing through a jet engine.

Here let's refresh your memory, because I think you are a bit misinformed..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek
Please re-read this to let it soak in... the steam won't stay there long,

Oh,my friend, you are so close. I sure hope you don't stop at this.

When the steam comes out of the engines and it's at 35,000 feet where the temperatures are from -60 to -100C/F it will immediately freeze right where it is. You are on the right track.

Now, do you know what a cloud is made up of? Particularly cirrus clouds. They are made up of ice particles. Contrails are actually man made clouds. And as with clouds, they can blow apart and give way to blue sky, or...... they can join together and block your view of the blue sky. All depending on the conditions where they are.

I ask you to independently verify what I have told you to see that it's true. Unlike the chemtrail crowd, I like fact checking. Please let me know what you find.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweeper84
.but you can easily find footage of planes having 4 to 8 streams, all starting right under the wings, sometimes even starting at the tip of the wing, or from the tail (with no gap at all)

Be very careful what footage you are viewing to come to that conclusion. Within the die-hard chemtrail community there are several very misleading video productions. For example aircraft vent fuel and also have galley drain masts.

contrailscience.com...

www.metabunk.org...

The people that compile and manipulate these videos can't even get their heads around such things as aerodynamic contrails. That is why they are so easily taken in by spoof videos such at the KC-10 Extender. See following link for the story behind it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I expect that you are viewing video productions/images from the likes of Harold Saive Dane Wigington?

www.metabunk.org...

Sadly people are being led astray and images are widely used by these people to suck people into the hoax. For example the NASA images of the wake vortex test Boeing 747. See following link.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
why were you parachuting through clouds in the first place - AFAIK that is actually illegal!

Back when I used to go skydiving ... 35 years ago ... I jumped through clouds.
Fun. No chemicals in those particular clouds. Not back then. But now?

Anyways ... the OP said LOGIC .....

25% of married couples have severe fertility problems.
8% of the population - mostly women - now has autoimmiune.
40% of the population will have cancer in their lifetime.
20% of the population will have a mental health disorder.
These numbers are insane compared to a generation ago.

We know that the government experiments on the population.
(ask the Tuskegee Airmen about it)
We know that bad things are snuck into vaccinations.
(remember the live bird virus that was stumbled upon in the regular flu vaccine?)

We have footage of non-normal contrails coming from planes - both high up and low altitude. We have pictures of 'contrail' patterns ... and not just random planes crossing paths ... but real patterns.

LOGIC tells me that it is possible, and even probable, that there are some chemtrails going on. The purpose? Multiple purposes most likely. Whatever they are doing, it is contributing to the ill health of those of us on the planet. Whatever is in the chemtrails, we are breathing it in ... and our bodies don't like it. The health numbers say something bad is happening in a big way.

God only knows what is in those chemtrails .. and what purpose is behind what is in them. I think the 'population control' and the 'anti-global warming' folks may have a case, but in all honesty, I think that what they are doing with chemtrails is so far out of our thought process level that we haven't got a clue .... we couldn't guess even if we tried.

Anyways, that's my LOGIC on this.
As always, you are free to disagree.
Nothing can be proven definitively.

edit on 5/20/2014 by FlyersFan because: forgot a word

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join