It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help solve the Mecca riddle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The most valuable things on this planet are stones. Think about this.....why. Is there information stored in those stones. Location powers the stones. The frequency emitted from these stones is important. We can sense these from far away sometimes.

once again rickymouse, I am interested by what you have to say. stones are (might also be) also important because they last a long time. look at the pyramids all over the world that nobody can figure out what they're for. i would venture to guess that stones "riddled" with crystals might bbe important too, and i believe granite is one such type of stone. I'd love to have some granite counter tops in my house one day.
edit on 5/12/2014 by 3n19m470 because: added in parentheses (might also be) important because...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

IMO all religions plus all magic and spiritual schools either derive from the ancient knowledge firstly given to the ancient genetically modified homo-sapiens or use self-discovered wisdoms, which anyhow are exactly the same with this ancient knowledge of the proto-human-creators, which was(maybe partially) revealed for reasons unknown.

Cats are speculating here, you might guess

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The riddle is easy. Not that its solely about Islam though.

You can't solve a jigsaw if everyone doesn't bring their piece.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The thing is I could share what I have seen but doubt any of you would even bother to look if I pointed you in the direction.
Or would you?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
The thing is I could share what I have seen but doubt any of you would even bother to look if I pointed you in the direction.
Or would you?

Why so esoteric?
If you hold knowledge that could enlighten mankind, why not share it?
Some might not believe, others will.
So...I'm open to any suggestion or information and am sure others are as well...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

esoteric???
Thanks lol

Sometimes it's hard to explain only what seems that I see.

When I try to explain people start complaining about the massive amount of links and if I don't they complain about lack of.......you can't win.

I'd say when people read tgey read the writing not understanding the wording and interpreting it wrong.

For this thread it seems closed in surrounding Islam.

Which to me seems strange as in my opinion all religions originally came from one. Divided to preserve.

I am of no particular religion but I am part of one.

I have only recently over the last 5 years or so believed and have faith in God, yrt I don't go to church. I am my church.
Although I do fully that doesnt mean I can make you or point God out to you.

Sorry I have a tendency of going off on one. Long way around
but

When I was very young I was Christened.........christened at a very young age. Allocated to what seems to be a team. The teams or sides are known as religions today. Most now focus or revolve around money and God comes last. It states that Churches etc have a particular day when they will also be judged but hey I can't quote scriptures like so many self proclaiming people do who believe because they can makes them more religious than me and others.

Should it not be that these places of worship whether it be churches or mosques should have more power?
More of a deciding factor in the lives of the populations of the people that reside here on Earth?

Yet power is handed to global leaders, banks, energy companies, insurance companies and so mamy other corporations.

Truth and righteousness seems to have been exchanged in favour of riches.

Surely those dedicated to God and serving God wpuld put an instant end to famine, poverty, slavery, homelessness, illnesses by simply removing the monetary profit from it.

Even aid comes at a pricetag,....talk about helping a nation up with an olive branch. Seems some qiite happily keep them there and have them relying heavily on handouts and aid.

Me......I am from a completely different direction. What I see is an easy way but the problem is convincing people it will work.

Money is nothing without man, therefore it's man that allows it and does it to themselves and eachother lol.
Weird isn't it.

Now back to the topic at hand.

Are you sure you /we are reading holy scriptures correctly and interpreting it correctly because I see what I can only explain as hidden messages, at first I thought it was riddles.

Does anyone else?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
I am almost sure that Mecca's pilgrimage area will be situated on some special focal harmonical point of the Earth.

From page 41 - Ibn Warriq "Why I am not a Muslim' ...Origins of Islam

The idol was generally placed in a sacred precinct delimited by stones. This sacred enclosure was an area of asylum for all living t hings. One often found a well within this sacred precinct. We do not know when the Kaaba was first constructed, but the selection of the spot undoubtedly owes something to the presence of the well Zam Zam, which provided precious water to the caravans that passed through Mecca to Yemen and Syria.

The believers rendered homage with offerings and sacrifices. Inside the Kaaba was a dry well tin which offerings were placed. The pilgrim coming to pay homage to the idol often shaved his head within the sacred precinct or the sanctuary. One notices that all these rituals are present in one form or another in the Muslim hajj.

The spot was chosen for practical reasons ... it was a well full of water and a frequent stop for caravans.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I thought the Great Pyramid at Giza was located at the center of the earth?

They can't both be the center.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought the center of the Earth was surrounded by a ball of iron-nickel alloy that is at a temperature around that of the sun.
Now I find out that it is in Saudi Arabia.
Wouldn't that make the Earth lopsided?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also before I add.

It says that nothing should be taken away or added to or from the book/scriptures....right?

So what about jumbling up to hide the truth within, therefore ultimately keeping the true knowledge hidden from the majority?
Which also means.......

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hmmmmmmm

Think big bang theory then think when sperm meets egg.
That's the big bang spark.
common amongst all life.
Even physics.

Alpha and the Omega

Senses.
Sight
Sound
Touch
Taste
Smell

And the sixth.....Knowing

It's weird how we are all connected lol.

Shame I couldn't organise a global test to see if I may be right with one of my many fked up theories lol bwcause if I am right then
I would say
We are capable of shifting global conciousness to a good vibe, quite the opposite of that what was achieved deliberately following 911.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10

We are capable of shifting global conciousness to a good vibe, quite the opposite of that what was achieved deliberately following 911.

That is also what I referred to. As many people try to shift consciousness again on the right path, rituals like that of "Do like me" at Mecca just harden the status quo.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just look on Wikipedia.
Possible meteorite with long history going back to Adam and Eve,
Part of a previous shrine that was destroyed, the stone was revealed by an Angel
at a later date, set in place by Mohammed. And that is just a quick gloss, naturally.
a reply to: Egoismyname

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join