It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the possibility that.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
some scientist in some underground lab somewhere have created things we mainstreamers dont think is possible, from superhumans to flying saucers. is it possible that the genius's in the "mainstream" that we have direct acess to, dont know what the other genius's know.

unless there getting hushed(conscpiracy theory) than should we just about as much as the underground secret nerd lab somewhere on an unknown island?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What is the probability that the same topic has been discussed some time ago on ATS?

Use search to find the answer.

Also what is the probability that you are going to get flamed for posting again without using search?

Gee, I dont' know

My answer to your question, yes and no. Yes to underground secret facilities, no to your imagination of them creating flying saucers and other stuff.

Surf

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I dont know verry many scientist that wouldn't want to be known for their work.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I believe gov. scientists have created advanced tech. that we think is impossible, also theyve probably crated tech. that we know about but think wont be able to be crtaed for 50yrs, I read somewhere that a person who had to do with lockheed martin whom was retiring told the person that was going to be doing his job that "All that stuff in StarTrek and StarWars, weve been there and done that:. Sorry I dont remember where I heard that.

top topics

join