It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Witch-Hunt of 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DPrice
a reply to: HomerinNC

Prove they are real.

He doesn't have to. He is participating in a thread that depends on the premise of aliens being real. His participation only requires a suspension of disbelief and an interest in the subject.

Your contribution, however, was to debate the premise upon which the thread is hanging... offering nothing but a one-liner. The very least you could do is explain how what you said had anything to do with the subject.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Ok. Someone with obvious mental health problems has made a thread decrying humanity for it's evils and celebrating aliens, that no evidence suggests exist, as paragons of the universe. Now prove they are real.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DPrice

I dont have to prove ANYTHING. YOU made the statement, YOU need to provide your proof that says ET doesnt exist.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No one has ever recorded one on film and I have never seen one. You seem upset, maybe take a break from the internet and go out with your friends?
edit on 12-5-2014 by DPrice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You mean like you need to get out of mommy's basement?

Not upset at all, you made a comment, I replied on it. Why are you trolling threads and making comments with nothing to back up your statements?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why are you saying aliens exist with nothing to back up your statements?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Remember the topic at hand? Anyone? I'm pretty sure it's not each other.

We Expect Civility and Decorum From All Members

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, I believe aliens exist. I also believe as above, so below. In that, I assume that any species that grows to achieve reasoning and the apparatus/limbs to achieve building - will go through all the developments of learning similar to humans. Thus, wars in heaven are just as likely in the Universe, as it is here. So do I think all aliens are benevolent and oozing love and goodness - likely not. Though not all of them are likely wholly bad either - they are probably multifaceted - just like us.

As to there being no evidence - I simply can't discount the many sightings, abduction stories, trace evidence, and the media push to integrate the idea of aliens into societies conscious collective.

CdT

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nice try on turning MY argument against me,
You still havent answered my reply to yours: prove they dont.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Jesus told me.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And at this point, I just walk away from another trolled thread...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Proves my point doesn't it? - The real problem humanity faces and has always faced is humanity. Or, as they used to say 'we have meet the enemy and it is us'. Anecdotal and observational evidence of ET is abundant but evidence of aliens causing humanity's problems does not exist.

As far as the trolls go, we call them debunkers on the alien threads, I wouldn't let them bother you; best way to deal with them is to pay no attention to what they say unless, and occasionally, very occasionally, they say something worth responding to. The troll comments in this case apparently has to do with someone with a religious ideology which does not allow for alien existence. Back in the Middle Ages people like that murdered and tortured thousands in the name of their god - some of this still goes on today as you know if you watch the news. As of today aliens remain the last thing Man has to worry about and in some of our minds still represent hope for a better future - But I am not naive if there are advanced intelligent entities in the universe one might assume, and agreed this is only a logical assumption and based upon a belief that advancing intelligence will be good by the its nature; but I will agree that what exactly good means might be open to debate and has to play out - Mean time the history of man has played out for thousands of years - Would you consider this history as good?
edit on 12-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Heretic, the Emperor will protect!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I know, wasn't my finest hour...
But why should anyone help us? Wouldn't the universe maybe be better off without a species feeling so entitled, everyone else has to cater to them?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Could you please explain what you're doing on this thread? And who is that emperor? Also heretics are important for progress. So: yippi, free-minded heretics!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ninipe

Could you please explain what you're doing on this thread? And who is that emperor? Also heretics are important for progress. So: yippi, free-minded heretics!

I think it was a quote from Doctor Who. Daleks.

But why should anyone help us? Wouldn't the universe maybe be better off without a species feeling so entitled, everyone else has to cater to them?

Maybe compassion is a virtue that some still remember. Instead of uniting to destroy people, some unite to care for people.

Saying that we'd be better off without, for instance, homeless people or sick people, and that we should let them rot in their misery, is, in my opinion, fundamentally heartless.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What you should be addressing, is why anyone would blame anything on beings not yet proven to exist. That in itself is pretty schizophrenic and delusional.

Anyone debating the intentions of hypothetical aliens without any evidence proving they've been to earth, should probably lower their sodium intake and anti-psychotic medication dosage.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I am not begging for the destruction of earth and all humans, I am just saying: Why should anyone help someone, who just sits there, complains, and expects every other species (possibly out there), to come and clean up his mess?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yes, they are still going strong, still ready to condemn what their limited intelligence does not understand still looking to burn witches at the stake and get rid of those pesky aliens. Was just listening to the Coast to Coast radio show and this truth guru Joshu Abraham was busy exposing the Illuminati, New World Order, Freemasons, etc. And their tie-in with the Grays, Reptilians, etc. Same old witch hunt with different players. Now do you understand why higher order intelligences will fly around our skys, observe and yet fail to make contact? Could it be that the Human mind is still too dangerous for them to deal with

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join