It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Witch-Hunt of 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I am inspired to write; Just saw the worst alien/UFO video on YouTube yet; an hour and a half warning us that these 'beings' are manipulating humans with evil intent and warning us of the danger - In fact implying that what is wrong with the world and its history was probably caused by these creatures. The video sounded like a canon of the church during the Middle Ages which led to the torture and massacre of who knows how many thousands of innocent Humans who happened to smell wrong to the church and were accused of witchcraft tortured and burned at the stake. And you wonder why advanced beings would dart around the skies, observe and then disappear without making contact? - Can you blame them? - Would you communicate with sick minds who maim and torture their own species and then try to blame a more advanced species for their own sordid behavior and history?

Let me tell you something humans [excuse my alien mood] there is no species in the universe, no reptilian, no demon, and no witch that displays a sicker mind set then that of some of the human race. Even the most vicious animals kill basically only for food but you humans are a power hungry evolutionary mistake determined to destroy yourselves for whatever egotistical whim that catches your depraved minds.

Can you blame the alien dreamers who want to believe in aliens who posses an intelligence that one day may awaken Man to his stupidity, and then to his potential and finally open the StarGates to a New Dawn ?

Here is the negative alien video - If you hate aliens and fear they may one day abduct you you may want to watch it; Might also be good for those who like horror science fiction.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

thank you. exactly what I am thinking and saying. so: hurray for you and your modern open mind.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

of course the aliens are manipulating humans but only so we can't leave this planet.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

urch. there's so much wrong with your statement I don't even know where to begin... Just like here on earth "they" rule everything and are responsible for everything that's wrong, huh? There can be only one alien race in the vast universe and they got nothing better to do than keeping monkeys on a rock? And for what, exactly? Food? Energy source? Do you know how arrogant that is? I am pretty sure there's a lot tastier meat somewhere out there than us.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
But they aren't real.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I think part of what causes us to act that way is stress. If we were given the opportunity to use some more of that alien tech we'd be golden. No more hoarding, protecting property, starvation, no need for war, people could educate themselves and basically flourish as a species once we don't need fossil fuels anymore. This planet can't support too many people who use primitive forms of energy. I think it is partly the aliens' responsibility to give us a tech upgrade due to the fact they created us and now here we are. You can't expect a dog to eat out of a bowl unless you give him one.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

why do you think they're not just as "created" like life here on earth? Why is it their responsibility to share something they earned and we here failed to achieve, so far?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DPrice

But they aren't real.

Who says they aren't?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Let me tell you something humans [excuse my alien mood] there is no species in the universe, no reptilian, no demon, and no witch that displays a sicker mind set then that of some of the human race.

And you know this ... how?

you humans are ...

You are human. WE humans are ...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The illusion of certitude is a persistent one.

OP, Please remember that we simply don't know yet. We have to stay open-minded to ALL possibilities; and excluding hypotheses based on personal opinions is not how the scientific method works.

At this point we know nothing. Thus I believe we should consider ALL possibilities as equally likely.

edit on 12-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmm.

Here is some food for thought:

Why are humans the most dominate species here on Earth?

We are dominate for many reasons: We have the intelligence to adapt to our surroundings. We have the intelligence (for the most part) of when to flee or fight. It's that same intelligence that has made us the most dangerous predator on the face of this planet.
We can be very aggressive. This has helped propagate our species across the face of this planet.

We are capable of some of the most beautiful things.......and some of the most horrible nightmares. This should not be a surprise. With one, comes the other.

We have accomplished some of the most incredible feats this planet has every seen. And have committed some of the most horrible crimes that anyone can imagine.

Now.....here is the food for thought:

I, like many others, firmly believe that there is other intelligent life out there in our universe. The universe is just way too big, and we are made of the most common elements that can be found in that universe to think otherwise.

Many of us look at those that want to not believe in other life (and actually from what I have seen here on ATS, most members do believe in other life) as short sighted and arrogant. Us humans can not be that special to where we are the only ones in the universe.

Now, keeping that in mind.......why is it that people insist that other intelligent life out there must be completely docile? That they are "perfect"? That they would never be aggressive....wage war......or have horrible amounts of blood on their hands?

So in this only humans are unique? That it is impossible for other intelligent species out there to have "bad traits"? That there is no way that if any of them have attained interstellar flight can be aggressive or war like?

Think about first contact that has happened in our own history. Most of the time, if one side of the contact is more technologically advanced than the other side.....well it never seems to go well.

So it's only humans that are the "scurge" of the universe? Only humans that can be aggressive, murder, wage war and other horrible crimes?

We went to the moon during the Cold War and with "active hot spots" going on. We actually have the technology to reach the closest stars within a single generation.....right now.

There is no universal law of nature that says it is impossible for a species like us humans (with all our flaws) can not achieve interstellar flight.....and dominance.
People want to theorize that we can only get out to the stars if we finally get rid of those aggressive traits. That we must cooperate with each other.

Sorry. That's not true. We could be getting out there right now, with all the flaws that we have in our race.

The only thing that is keeping us from doing it right now, is the cost. Those with the money see no profit in it right now. But our ability to actually do it IS there.

So keep that in mind.......first contact (IE Aliens coming here to actually establish first contact), is not any guarantee that those aliens are going to be like Glenda The Good Witch......

It's just as possible that our planet has some good resources.....more room to live.....and these pesky human savages are in the way.

Again: many people say that humans are not unique in the universe. That intelligent life has to be out there.......that to think otherwise is very arrogant thinking.

And yet........it is always only humans that are the horrible ones. That the aliens will always be "enlightened"?

Sorry. We can reach the stars now....and I dare anyone to say that humans are completely "enlightened" and wold never be aggressive.....or that only Humans are this way (so we're back to being unique int he universe, eh?)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

While I'm not disposed to watch a couple hours of what is probably "drivel", I am somewhat inclined to agree that it is probably an Extraterrestrial "faction" that is, in fact, responsible for much of the "woes" of Earth today.

In Earth's history there exists a "hidden" portion. A segment of Human history that is very obfuscated, and, I think it may be covering a colonization attempt by Extraterrestrials some 6000 - 8000 years ago (or so).

Here is my attempt at a video to explain some of this...the relevant stuff starts at 4:30

It is my growing opinion that it was / is these extraterrestrials (this single faction) that is at the root of most of the "ills" experienced by Terrestrials today.

And, sorry, I can not excuse your "alien mood"; if ya got alien, let us see it! We, none of us, Terrestrial, extraterrestrial, doesn't matter, have the time to waste playing games...it is way past time for any "friendly ETs" to stand up and lend a hand to our Terrestrial brothers.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

so you are not entirely convinced they exist, but pretty sure your lack of brain is their fault?
Don't worry even intelligent humans wouldn't want to make contact with you...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ninipe
but pretty sure your lack of brain is their fault?

Someone is in a bad mood. Very mature of you.

edit on 12-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Humanity is the only example we have of an intelligent species forming societies. Since it is our only example to base assumptions off of, most people who contemplate what an alien species would be like use us as a template.

It seems silly to base the behavior of an unknown species on humans but that's really all we have to go on. Anything else is speculation even if that speculation is more sound.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
People want to theorize that we can only get out to the stars if we finally get rid of those aggressive traits. That we must cooperate with each other.Sorry. That's not true. We could be getting out there right now, with all the flaws that we have in our race.

But how can a crew warring with itself operate a complex ship with everything which can go wrong, and survive the trip?

What you say about conflict being inherent to any specie is true. But not because many people of a specie are conflictive means that all people of a specie are. Look at the people inside the ISS - do they war with each other? Did the people inside of the Space Shuttle hated each other? They collaborated with each other. They had to - it was vital for the security of all.

Not because a few people waged wars means that others can't wage peace.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
It seems silly to base the behavior of an unknown species on humans but that's really all we have to go on. Anything else is speculation even if that speculation is more sound.

Interesting...you seem to have some appreciation for Wicca, yet no understanding of Hermetic principals....

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: Cuervo

Interesting...you seem to have some appreciation for Wicca, yet no understanding of Hermetic principals....

I wasn't espousing my personal opinion; I was explaining why other people think this.

Given the nature of the subject, I'm assuming you are referring to the second principle. I wholly understand it and, even using it as a guide, gives us no better understanding of a homogeneous yet-to-be-discovered species other than that it is unpredictable, just like us.

We are like the gods. Dynamic and varied with our own agendas. This gives me no reason to believe an alien species has a single, focused purpose. At least not uniformly.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DPrice

But they aren't real.

Prove theyre NOT real
Dont come in here trolling with a one liner and think your comments are the final say so

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Prove they are real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join