It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman thinks everyone is stalking her.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I just found this video and I hope it is fake.

If not fake she needs help, so do you think it is fake? is she a member of ats?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thought the video might interfere with my soundtrack before fading into a scotch and custom blended tobacco infused attempt at unconsciousness so I haven't watched it yet, but if it makes her life more interesting to her? Cool. If she is a basket case… well yeah I hope she gets help. I base this on that if she isn't attractive I at least know I am not stalking her, and the logic that says most people are too busy to stalk, and my hope that everyone is living an interesting life.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't think she'd be acting out so convincingly if this video was faked. Sounds like she really believes she's being gang-stalked, & has decided to fight back. I would imagine that if she continues to be that confrontational with people, she'll soon be getting the attention she needs.
I was going to shut down the box & turn in, but after seeing that, I think I'll find something intentionally funny to watch first. Sheesh!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It sounds like she might be a bit of a paranoid schizophrenic....hope she gets help before it gets the better of her and she gets violent :/

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wow.
Just.... Wow. I don't even really know what to say about this. I actually pushed play to have a good laugh, but I didn't really get one. All I really got is how scary this woman/situation is.

How awful would it be to really feel like this woman obviously does? Do I think the whole postal service (and pretty much everyone else sharing her general space) is stalking her? No. Does she really feel like they are? Apparently very much so.

I hope she gets the help she needs. Truly. It can't be fun to go through life like that. She is going to hurt someone, or she is going to run up on someone who is going to hurt her.
edit on 5/12/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

She comments at the end didn't bode very well for her also
The couples thing...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

She comments at the end didn't bode very well for her also
The couples thing...

I agree. I am surprised nobody has lashed out at her yet. Holding a camera in someone's face while screaming outrageous accusations is not really the safest thing to do. Holding the camera has probably saved her thus far... But she's going to run across someone who doesn't care or who has some issues of their own that they can't control (like her). Then it will only confirm in her own mind what she is claiming. It can't end well.

It's apparent (in the video) that she has been doing this for a while. A few of the mail workers seemed to be used to her. I have never met or seen anyone like that in real life. It's an eye opener for sure. She states she is just looking for work. Somehow, I don't think that is in the cards for her. At least actually keeping a job is not IMO. Can you imagine her in customer service for more than 5 minutes?

I had to watch it again. I really don't think she is acting at all. And yes... I have seen some posters here (not currently) that sounded a lot like this woman does.

I just can't get over it. Obviously my life has been pretty sheltered.

edit on 5/12/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Where the heck did you find this? WOW. Shes really out of it.
BTW ... her voice was just like Sandra Bullocks. Strangely similar.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

This is a perfect example of paranoid schizophrenia. It's really sad, but it happens. She is way off her meds and needs LOTS of help.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just wtached it again and I wonder If she made the video (edit etc) and put it up somewhere gonna have a dig around see If I can find out.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way any of that was her real personality. I think that was her idea of something funny to do.

Many years ago, when camcorders were still as big as lunch boxes, me and some of my buds used to go to walmart and very dramatically film "The Mullet Hunter" we would hide behind clothes racks or spring from behind center aisle displays to get close up footage of their magnificent plumage and feathered strands of multicolored locks. Haha we almost got our butts kicked so many times. a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way any of that was her real personality. I think that was her idea of something funny to do.

Many years ago, when camcorders were still as big as lunch boxes, me and some of my buds used to go to walmart and very dramatically film "The Mullet Hunter" we would hide behind clothes racks or spring from behind center aisle displays to get close up footage of their magnificent plumage and feathered strands of multicolored locks. Haha we almost got our butts kicked so many times. a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I give the postal workers kudos in that video, because if it was me, I'd probably laugh at first. But with how loud she gets, with anger in her tone, I would've gotten right in her face, and told her to back down or else I'd call the police.

But in all honesty, I can't help but think she needs to be punched square in the nose. Fake or not, what she's doing is completely rude, and getting within people's personal space.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is a woman from where I live that believes everyone, including me, is stalking her. Males,females, household pets,etc. One day she came into the bar where I liked to hang out at, and she accused me of stalking her after I offered to buy her a beer, and after I had been at the bar an hour before she showed up! She is good looking, but if I see her in a place I'm at, I just leave, she is not worth the b.s. she says to others. Yes, I hope that people like her get help before trouble starts.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why is there mellow music in the background?

Starting out with the USPS like it did, it kind of reminded me of that whole "Debbiewins" thing that was making the rounds here a few years back.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I think there's somebody that needs to watch this video.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Who?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Reminds me of my mother. Of course hers was drug induced. During the 60's and 70's LCD was her primary food group. Then in the late 80's early 90's she discovered meth. She honestly believed anytime we drove any where at night, no matter what street we were on, people were waiting up all night for her car to pass and would flick their porch light on and off to signal to the "authorities" that her car was passing by.

It certainly makes me wonder if this woman hasn't had her fair share of mind altering drugs.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Not you. Someone absolutely insane.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I know Iam asking who? do I know him or her? on ATS? pm me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join