It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Referendum in the south-east of Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
11.05 people said he with Russia . voices still consider pre ratio 40 to 1 where 40 for federalization and for pro-American junta 1. it one of the polling stations in the city hero Slovyansk federalization of 1608 against 40 youtu.be... it Mariupol hitmans of Zionist kolomoyskiy mignews.com.ua... are trying to derail the referendum youtu.be...
edit on 11/5/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So woth the anti-semitis BS - no voter registration, no voter control, nothing to stop people voting at multiple booths, pro-Kiev voters noting that the vote is illegal so they aren't going to provide it with the legitimacy of attending.

It's about time Russia tried being a civilized country!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The votes are naturally rigged......LOL

As reported LigaBiznesInform, the total quantity of ballots exceeds 100 thousand units.
In all of them were stamped mark in the column'' Yes'' to support the independence of the so-called People's Republic of Donetsk''

On Slavic (Donetsk region). Detained a group of armed terrorists who were carrying boxes with pre-filled ballots "referendum" on the definition of the status of the region.

www.pravda.com.ua...

But wait...there's more.

SBU detained two residents of Donetsk region who were transported by car 10 thousand blank ballots illegal "referendum".

According to information in all the ballots were pre-affixed mark "Yes" in support of federalism so-called "People's Republic of Donetsk."

www.pravda.com.ua...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

So the Ukrainians had another vote that failed to meet international standards and thus doesn't get universal recognition... which is sadly becoming a Ukrainian tradition as it seems.
I couldn't find a single Ukrainian election that wasn't criticized in the past.

The Ukrainians themselves do not recognize the votes/factions in their respective regions as legitimate... the east doesn't recognize the west and vice versa.

It is about time the Ukrainians get independently observed legislative elections!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yes the votes were fixed OK because the army was out on the streets shooting people and 3 people died at least and if you want to see voter fraud then the USA is a good place to start where many question if Obama even has the right birth certificate and even the dead can vote.

In many respects the vote was fixed long before it even took place because as today protestors need permision in the USA and the people on the other side of the world now need the permission of the USA to vote but still we have some fools that would bet there lives on mushrooms growing on the moon if CNN was to say so,

Russia Today had the camera rolling and walk down a massive queue of people waiting to vote and asked people at random who they were going to vote for and all but one said they wanted to leave Kiev so unless Russia Today planted ten people in the queue then the people voted as the polls say.

You want democracy well lets hear from people who voted for fracking in the USA because you don't have a say in it do you so how can americans talk about democracy when they don't have it themselves

edit on 12-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

So how come no one is asking this :

EVEN IF bunch of people voted several times and gamed the system, if there was true resistance against the vote, there would still be at least 35-40% of those who would show up TO SAY NO.

I don't suppose Americans figured out, that people don't like to be shoot at with the army snipers and would vote for anything to get that to stop.

Is it too much to ask for Mainstream Media readers to grasp that simple concept.

Bullets flying to kill me ===== BAD

Me voting for Russia to protect me ======= GOOD

Jesus now I am becoming a simpleton too having to lower my standards so much to explain.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

The overwhelming majority of voters in Donetsk Region have endorsed political independence from Kiev, the head of the Central Election Commission of the self-proclaimed ‘Donetsk People’s Republic’, Roman Lyagin, announced.

“Counting the ballots proved to be surprisingly easy – the number of people who said ‘no’ was relatively small and there appeared to be only a tiny proportion of spoiled ballots, so we managed to carry out counting quite fast. The figures are as follows: 86.7 percent voted ‘for’, 10.19 percent voted ‘against’ and 0.74 percent of ballots were rendered ineligible,” Lyagin told journalists.
We know there was going to be a vote ...They have had it on the news for days ...We see the results being shown ...Considering the military actions going on along with mercenaries running around a large number of people were in long lines to vote . Was it perfect ? It sure wasn't ideal . Were there some questionable things ? Sure but we see crap like that happening here in NA .... I have to laugh at the west saying it was not legal as if the cou imposed Govt. in Kiev was ...Bunch of hypocrites . As far as the whole world rejecting the vote ..That aint going to happen . Maybe the rest of the world should have a vote to see what they think instead a a few puppet leaders and their MSM news outlets tell us .

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Its mighty funny in another thread that the voter turn out was 89 percent just like in a phone call between the russians and the leaders in that area. Still it could had happenned.

Without observers from outside to check this its just wasted paper. And alot of people boycotted the election because the outcome was already decided because of the ethnicities of the area were heavily russian decent.

So why go outside to be used by both sides as cannon fodder?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy Zionist fascists present here you decide referendum falsification LUGANSK youtu.be... Donetsk youtu.be... Mariupol youtu.be... or you do not recognize ? and the people of Ukraine is absolutely indifferent your opinion they have their about a video May 10, the junta stopped the car clean ballots people passed Kolomoiskiy he paid $ 10,000 ic.pics.livejournal.com... each, and soon their kidneys through Israel will come to New York for as low $ 120,000
edit on 12/5/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

SO i see you are from russia. Thats explanation enough. Im done have a good day collecting stars from the other pro russians here.

new topics

top topics

join