It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car disappears into thin air on camera from busy road.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
No magic in your world then Sherlock. I'm sure you're a fun person to be around.

Because trying to prove the truth means you aren't fun. I get it, unless you automagically jump to aliens or Illuminati you are boring.

Fact or Faked did a good job debunking the second clip during this episode: Fact or Faked: Ghost Car

No, that wasn't my point at all. I'm pretty sure you knew that before replying.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Was that car 88 MPH?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The second video I believe was explained that the car rammed the fence but the bottom of the fence isn't tied down so the car basically went underneath the fence and slammed back down before the video caught it.

I think I seen the show that claimed that. Can't remember what the show was though( Fact or Faked Thanks opethPA). They did a couple different ways that it could have been done, before coming to the above conclusion. Only problem I found with this is in the research video the bottom of the fence had weeds and brush growing through parts of it and none of it was disturbed. If we're thinking of the same show.

Faked or faked what a joke I don't think they have any credibility at all, all they gave was their opinion.
If they went through the fence would not the fence be shaking? vibrating? become stuck in open position? It was shown clearly intact.
Come on If they saw a car go through a fence that the police wouldn't have got out of the car to check the fence?
until someone comes up with another explanation that actually make sense, then it hasn't been debunked.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Right. I mean they showed that it "could" be done on a mock fence, but they didn't show on the real fence. Another thing to take into account. Those fence posts are not very far apart, so for someone running from the cops at night is able to shoot between two fence posts without leaving a little paint? I'm not saying I believe the ghost car thingy, but until a more believable explanation comes along I'll take a wait an see position.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
I'm happy to hear someone else is thinking logically, that was one of the shows that bother me oh it's fake because I say so? huh? all I'm saying is that car at the speed traveling if going through the fence in a conventional sense would not have kept going like it wasn't there, not to mention what you said.. the car would have at the very least slowed down if not stopped to regain control. the fence scraping over the hood would have caused some damage.
I don't understand what happened but I do know their explanation doesn't fit at all.
I have no clue about cgi or how it's done but that video doesn't belong with the other two.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The best two are the last two you embedded, but the first car most likely pushed through the fence, although the last clip is interesting. It is probably staged, but still interesting. I think the strangest thing is why the car in the last video didn't have its lights on, lol. Some people I guess. I will admit though that sometimes the sensors for automatic lights won't come on even though they should due to bad weather.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
First one would be ridiculously easy to fake with even basic video editing software. You just need to mask clear road from earlier in the footage on top of the car and put a white flash before you put the masked footage on top.

Confident I could actually do a better job than that video in about 10 minutes

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberheater
The third is simple. The car was covered in snow so looks white.
The snow all comes off and he changed to the right lane when the snow came off. That's the dark suv that he passes to his right.

edit on 5/14/2014 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join