It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow! Judge Orders Investigation Into Obama’s Fake Social Security Number

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
One question she refuses to answer is who her financial backers

I'm guessing it's that donation button.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hi buster, Lets stick with the truth once. K?

The "Federal" reserve, is a private banking cartel, whose purpose is to make a profit off of you. A 5 minute Google search, looking at what elected officials said about the federal reserve act, will tell you that. But finding a 30 minute YouTube video explaining that, will change your life.

Your "tax" dollars, are the usury charged, for borrowing currency created out of nothing. None of them goto public services. You have to borrow money to even keep status quo.

Usury was a crime once. It is time for it to become one again. This time, as a capital offence.

edit on 13-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I want that for the whole system. :-) it is called, transparency.

Why are you arguing with me, and deflecting from all my legal documents? Or suggestions to end the oligarchy? Are you seriously suggesting humanity cannot do better?

Come on. Join us on Earth for once, and participate in a reasonable discussion, one focused on how to restore our nation to earn another statue of liberty.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

LOL because its the subject of the THREAD, thats how things work here on ATS.......this thread isnt about birthers or mud slinging at people or name calling.......

its about a judge ordering an investigation on the SSN he supposedly used.......

thats the point........if theres nothig to investigate why order the investigation?

Arent you the least bit curious?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
its about a judge ordering an investigation on the SSN he supposedly used.......

Where exactly did as judge order a investigation? Link? Proof for a investigation? What makes you think judges order investigations into things like this silly claim'?

if theres nothig to investigate why order the investigation?

What investigation are you on about? The OP has not provided any proof of his silly claim, in fact they have run away from this thread after it was pointed out their claim was not true!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And I am so tied of this argument.

I think Obama could be a Severus Snape. I would even grant others in office to be doing the same thing.

Would you have believed all this stuff that we are doing right now, today, 10 years ago? We would have laughed this of the internet. That, is what I could call transparency by actions.

Who are the real people in charge?

But, we need investigation. Jesus man, Obama brought the certificate up himself recently.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

All your questions are answered in the OPs first post.....are you even reading the thread or just coming on here to take swipes at people?

What makes me think a judge ordered anything was what the friggin thread is about....

So you can continue with the snarky attitude and insults to anyone taking a passing interest in what this threads about, but you are just making yourself out to look like a real jerk....

We dont know if the claim is true or not, its just a claim....it could well be completely false....but outright throwing the whole baby out with the bath water doesnt seem exactly objective now does it

Just sayin

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

All your questions are answered in the OPs first post

No they are not - the only source for the op's claim is one link, and it claims a judge sunpoened the documents of Bounel, who never existed!

[qote]What makes me think a judge ordered anything was what the friggin thread is about....

That is just a claim, with zero evidence to back it up.... just like all birther claims!

it could well be completely false..

It is!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

All your questions are answered in the OPs first post.....are you even reading the thread or just coming on here to take swipes at people?

What makes me think a judge ordered anything was what the friggin thread is about....

So you can continue with the snarky attitude and insults to anyone taking a passing interest in what this threads about, but you are just making yourself out to look like a real jerk....

We dont know if the claim is true or not, its just a claim....it could well be completely false....but outright throwing the whole baby out with the bath water doesnt seem exactly objective now does it

Just sayin

You yourself haven't read anything beyond the title of this thread. The judge hasn't "ordered" anything. No "investigation", nothing. In fact, this is a case originally filed in June 2013 that the courts are pretty obviously sitting on.

Took me exactly five minutes to discover that this is just more of Orly Taitz' nonsense.

Study it out.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
For what it's worth, this from Snopes...

Snopes is heavily financed by Soros the puppet meister himself...

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

Snopes is a large part of the liberal propaganda machine ...

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros.. and people are still stupid enough to believe it

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes...

Many of the emails that have been sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan. We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! You don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do you?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

LINK

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: buster2010

Hi buster, Lets stick with the truth once. K?

The "Federal" reserve, is a private banking cartel, whose purpose is to make a profit off of you. A 5 minute Google search, looking at what elected officials said about the federal reserve act, will tell you that. But finding a 30 minute YouTube video explaining that, will change your life.

Your "tax" dollars, are the usury charged, for borrowing currency created out of nothing. None of them goto public services. You have to borrow money to even keep status quo.

Usury was a crime once. It is time for it to become one again. This time, as a capital offence.

Not to mention that President Wilson (the one who signed the IRS and Fed Res.) into law himself wrote that he regretted signing it. If you can get a president to admit that, it's pretty big.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Snopes is heavily financed by Soros

Funny how you keep making that claim, but have nothing at all to back it up.... very much like birthers and their silly claims!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPenny
You yourself haven't read anything beyond the title of this thread. The judge hasn't "ordered" anything. No "investigation", nothing. In fact, this is a case originally filed in June 2013 that the courts are pretty obviously sitting on.

Funny that, and very true! From the school of "I saw it on the internet so it must be true"!
edit on 13-5-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hellobruce

Why do you think every single court where the "evidence" for a faked SSN was presented rejected the claim?

So your whole argument relies on this?

How many courts have said GWB is a war Criminal?
Yet the worldwide consensus says otherwise.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
So your whole argument relies on this?

My argument relies on facts, not silly made up birther stories...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

God, another one of these.

Look, the world is full of all kinds of conspiracies. But have you ever looked at the competent ones? Like where one country controls another by proxy?

What happens is handlers choose choice people from the local country, and back them to become leaders, back them so they get a lot of money. They see to it that the chosen locals get rich, and take power. Then its payback time, the exert their influence.

So then that country has a leader controlled by shadowy others. But if others research their leader, they find nothing but a home grown dude. That's how a banana republic gets taken over.

But America, who knows the tricks inside and out from watching the world, for some reason can't muster that level of competence in installing their own fake leader. So they import a guy from Kenya, but can't quite get his birth certificate right, or his SS#.

This is dumb. I mean, I could see fake conspiracy content playing a role in politics, but this is bad content. Someone should be fired. Seriously.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Can we expect the POTUS to cooperate with this investigation, or stonewall?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

What investigation are you talking about?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: rickynews

What investigation are you talking about?

Whatever may come of this report of the POTUS's Social Security Number case that is supposedly underway and being pursued,...and which without further news reporting, is questionable whether there is even a case pending. I haven't heard this story reported other than the OP's news source. Not saying it exists or does not exist...just haven't heard it on the news wires.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickynews

It is originally an FOIA case brought by Taitz in Maryland. The judge apparently took one look at it, said "we gonna mothball this sonofagun"....and sat on it. There is a record of it in the court dockets for the State of Maryland.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join