It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow! Judge Orders Investigation Into Obama’s Fake Social Security Number

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
Let competent Grand Jury, audit all the details around the certificate.
It will finally end the debate, once and for all.

No it will not, as the birther nonsense was never about any bit of paper Obama produced, it was about the fact he was elected president!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Be nice if they would tie this in with Obama's forged draft registration...But hey, Holder or someone up there will block all of it...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
Be nice if they would tie this in with Obama's forged draft registration...

Well, both of them are just birther lies....
www.obamaconspiracy.org...
wiki.birtherdebunkers.net...

We are still waiting for any evidence the judge ordered a investigation...... it looks like that claim by the OP is just a hoax!
edit on 12-5-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It doesn't matter who was elected. All that matters are the allegations that a legal document was tempered with, while taking part in civil service. See, I don't care if it is a birth certificate or not. I'd would be calling for the same thing if it was a affidavit that seems a little out of place!! The problem is, this particular civil position requires citizenship, and their are reasons behind that.

This should be the most transparent birth certificate in history.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Funny how no previous president had to show or showed their Birth Certificate (nor is it a requirement to even have one to be elected president) yet as soon as Obama comes along some people are demanding all sorts of documents from him, and even when he shows them they make silly claims that they are forged!

As I said, it is not about any bit of paper Obama produces, it is about the fact he was elected president!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What are you talking about. I'm talking to bring back the grand jury, and you are on about Bush? Why did you assume I wouldn't want to see his? I want to see his too.

It is a requirement for the job. All public service positions should have absolute transparency of legal documentations. That's why they call it service.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What are you talking about. I'm talking to bring back the grand jury, and you are on about Bush?

You are very very confused, where did I mention Bush?

It is a requirement for the job.

No it is not - you do not even know the requirements to be eligible for President!

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the requirements to hold office. A president must:
be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
be at least thirty-five years old;
have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Where exactly does it mention they need a birth certificate, and have to show it to everyone?

All public service positions should have absolute transparency of legal documentations. That's why they call it service.

Funny how you only want that for Obama.... even though it is NOT a presedential requirement!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So what would it mean if the social security number is proven to be fake, just like his birth certificate was proven to be fake?

Well one can speculate that any law signed by Obama would be discarded. Any executive order would be nullified. This would be like 8 years of the USA completely wasted.

It is a longshot. With 2 years and a couple months left of his Presidency left in office, we should focus more on the next person going into office. Someone without corporate strings attached to them. Someone with a real understanding of the medical system in this country, and someone who is not a warmonger.

Who's to say there will even be an election? If the situation in Ukraine and Russia progresses past the breaking point, a nation-wide martial law could be enacted, forcing the constitution into suspension, and Obama could take executive powers of the government claiming that during a time of war, resources should not be wasted on elections, we must fight the enemy.

When Russia gets China on board to abandon the US petro-dollar, that is the end of the USD as we know it. When men can't buy food to feed their families, there will be utter chaos in this country. It will be the law of the land and he who has the biggest gun will be in power.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneupShadow
So what would it mean if the social security number is proven to be fake, just like his birth certificate was proven to be fake?

His SSN is not fake, nor has his birth certificate been proven fake. Why do birthers persist with lies here? The birther "experts" have not even examined Obama's BC!

Well one can speculate that any law signed by Obama would be discarded. Any executive order would be nullified.

Why would that happen? Obama is the legal President, despite what birthers want to believe.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: cthooser1031
I am sure he will be punished accordingly once this all blows over.

Here is why birthers are not taken seriously by anyone with the quality of the "research" that they do....

the Judge is a woman!

And you want to be taken seriously with a statement like this?

As for snopes, a quick google with the search terms "Snopes wrong", "Snopes biased", "Snopes misinformed", "Snopes owners have no background in investigation" will quickly show you Snopes is hardly infallible, nice try to whoever pushed SNOPES..

Might as well start relying on Youtube and wiki too.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

As of this post Obama has been in office 5 years 113 days 14 hours 27 minutes and 37 seconds.

You know what will come of this investigation? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

howlonghasobamabeenpresident.com...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Funny how no previous president had to show or showed their Birth Certificate (nor is it a requirement to even have one to be elected president) yet as soon as Obama comes along some people are demanding all sorts of documents from him, and even when he shows them they make silly claims that they are forged!

As I said, it is not about any bit of paper Obama produces, it is about the fact he was elected president!

I suspect that for people like Orally Taitz it's also the colour of his skin. That woman is demented.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oneupShadow

Well one can speculate that any law signed by Obama would be discarded. Any executive order would be nullified. This would be like 8 years of the USA completely wasted.

It is a longshot. With 2 years and a couple months left of his Presidency left in office, we should focus more on the next person going into office. Someone without corporate strings attached to them. Someone with a real understanding of the medical system in this country, and someone who is not a warmonger.

Who's to say there will even be an election? If the situation in Ukraine and Russia progresses past the breaking point, a nation-wide martial law could be enacted, forcing the constitution into suspension, and Obama could take executive powers of the government claiming that during a time of war, resources should not be wasted on elections, we must fight the enemy.

When Russia gets China on board to abandon the US petro-dollar, that is the end of the USD as we know it. When men can't buy food to feed their families, there will be utter chaos in this country. It will be the law of the land and he who has the biggest gun will be in power.

Firstly, the birth certificate has not been shown to be a fake. Secondly, paranoid much?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This stuff again?

Why are people so convinced Obama wasn't born here? What benefit would it be to have a president who was born outside of the country? It doesn't grant them spooky mysterious powers. Or some how make them a better pick for some kind of evil-doing. It makes no sense why that would be the case.

Since everyone always talks about "Grooming a puppet" you can easily do that right here in the U.S. There's about 315 million people to choose from. We're ranked 3rd in overall country population world-wide. I'm sure TPTB can find at least two people every 4-8 years for each party that suits their needs.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is interesting if it turns out to be true, which it very well could, there are some fishy things about Obama, especially regarding his birth certificate and social security number. I don't think it is about him not being a citizen, though.

I have reason to believe that he is an operative for an unknown group of people who are at least against the N.S.A. and the establishment in the U.S. prior to Obama's election. If that group loses power, I'm sure Obama could be locked away as a criminal.

For now, he upset American politics "unexpectedly" because the people in power underestimated his group's influence and skill. It was actually an unexpected event, to be honest, because the people involved with the normal powers-at-be didn't take him seriously enough (although seriously, they did).
edit on 13amTue, 13 May 2014 02:53:49 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Orly Taitz lives like 2 miles from my house lol

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I personally believe that most politicians pledge allegiance to satan.

What we know of Obama only scratches the surface. The implications of some of his decisions may not be fully known for quite some time. However, they were not his decisions, but their decisions.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is not basic to lie. It is troubling that lying is not, nor ever will be illegal.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
It will probably be thrown out for one thing: lack of standing.

As for the person who said there's no such thing as a Connecticut SSN, numbers are traceable to the place where they were issued. You're probably right that each state doesn't have its own code, but each office does, and they know this one to be in Connecticut, so that is why we can say it's a CT SSN.

The text they posted was cut and pasted from the social security administration website. I don't know how you could possibly get a more knowledgeable source on social security numbers.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
"the Judge is a woman!"
And you want to be taken seriously with a statement like this?

Since you bolded this part of his post (and he had not), I'm assuming this is a response to that statement specifically, and the latter bits are on another point.

You don't seem to have been following the conversation very well. cthooser1031 wrote: "Although Kudos to the Judge who took part. I am sure he will be punished accordingly once this all blows over."

hellobruce is pointing out the fact that Judge Hollander is a woman, which the previous poster seems to have not even looked into to get the gender right.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join