It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow! Judge Orders Investigation Into Obama’s Fake Social Security Number

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
Y'all do realize if there were any truth to the BC or the SS number conspiracy, Fox News would dedicate all 24 hours to coverage. As well as every talk radio host.

Yall quite literally can't be actually thinking out y'all's theory.... If there were some illuminati types who set Obama up to be president. They would have just picked an American instead of him. There are plenty of puppets. No need to take a risk with Obama.

no because fox news only pretends to hate liberals... they are both on the same side actually. so if there were actually a legitimate problem with Obama I would not expect it to be on FOX. Their job is just to keep us bickering and divided.

I don't know if there is any basis to this claim but I do not accept your logic about FOX...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPenny

And that too, needs a grand jury probe. Is the Taylor grazing act being violated?

Everything needs an audit. Especially the workings of government, contrasted directly against Article 6 for compliance. Grand juries are the only way. Don't listen to me, go research what former justices that actually care, say about them,
edit on 12-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Duplicate. Please delete. Sorry.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
[...] Don't listen to me,[...]

Not a problem.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Really? If it was true Fox news would be talking about it? Fox news
doesn't talk about a lot of things that are documented and true.

For example: Fox news has never mentioned (that I am aware)
that Building Seven was never even mentioned in the 911
commission report.

It seems reasonable that every American with even a 100 IQ
can tell that 'the emperor' is hiding something.

Rebel 5

edit on 12-5-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I thought I'd heard that O's SS# was a number assigned from Connetticut. I don't know where he was born, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Connetticut. Anyone know more about this tidbit?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I encourage everyone that is not mentally retarded or that is not looking to waste time, to not engage other birthers.

This is like arguing with trolls, and birthers should be looked at the same way as trolls.

Would a geologist waste his time arguing with a flat-earther? I think not!

(post by thekingofthebirds removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

From your own source, do you fail to make note of the sentence fragment and apply an accurate interpretation?

...to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically.

Quit pretending to be so disingenuous...or actually behaving that way...

Everyone and their brother knows the social security number is issued based on regions precisely because of the reason provided in the explanation you just posted...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

the legal system used properly, will tell us all the truth. No more assumptions on either side

It has told us the truth - Obama is a natural born US citizen. The real problem is birthers are unable to handle the truth!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You can ignore me. You too bruce. That is your right.

Thankfully, under the Supreme Law, The United States Constitution (Article 6), that is not how it works here in the United States. You cannot ignore people's accusations, especially if they claim to have evidence of wrongdoing, or, the law on their side. All such things must be given its day in not just a Nisi Prius court, but the Grand Jury.

US Attorney's can not ignore accusations. If requested, a Grand Jury must be informed. Title 18 U.S.C3332

“Any such attorney receiving information concerning such an alleged offense from any other person shall, if requested by such other person, inform the grand jury of such alleged offense, the identity of such person, and such attorneys action or recommendation.”

Case Law:
"In our view, tradition and the dynamics of the constitutional scheme of separation of powers define a limited function for both court and prosecutor in their dealings with the grand jury.

But under the constitutional scheme, the grand jury is not and should not be captive to any of the three branches. The grand jury is a pre-constitutional institution,”[citing case law]" - UNITED STATES v. CHANEN,C.A.9th, 1977, 549 F.2d. 1306,1312

What is a Grand Jury?
Are Grand Juries lynch mobs ? Per merriam-webster: grand jury. grand jury. Jury that examines accusations against persons suspected of committing a crime and, if the evidence warrants it, issues formal charges on which the accused are later tried (see indictment).

Lynch mob indeed.

Grand Juries are the right of all American people, per Obligation of Contract, Article 1 Section 10 Clause 1, United States Constitution. The US Constitution is a Social Contract.

Penalty for non-compliance of public servant's:
Any public servant’s failure to act promptly, such as is required by Title 18 USC 3332 and Title 18 4 is provided for in Title 18 3, which says

“Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.”

18 USC 241, 18 USC 242, 42 USC 1983, 42 USC 1985, 42 USC 1986

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What is a Grand Jury?
Are Grand Juries lynch mobs ? Per merriam-webster: grand jury. grand jury. Jury that examines accusations against persons suspected of committing a crime and, if the evidence warrants it, issues formal charges on which the accused are later tried (see indictment).

Lynch mob indeed.

You were talking about Citizen Grand juries, which are just lynch mobs!

Some campaigners, led by Georgia activist Carl Swensson, have sought to, "finally expose the conspiracy behind President Obama's birth certificate," by forming what they term "citizen grand juries" to indict Obama.[3] The "citizen grand juries" are based on the Fifth Amendment's premise that "no person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury."[according to whom?] Although the activists managed to hand out copies of "indictments" to Congressional staff,[4] the courts have not regarded the "citizen grand juries" favorably. In June 2009, a group of 172 campaigners declared themselves to be a "Super American Grand Jury" and voted to charge Obama with treason and accused him of not being a U.S. citizen.[5] Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia dismissed the "indictment" on July 2, 2009 and declared "[T]here is no authority under the Rules of Procedure or in the statutes of the United States for this court to accept [a presentment]... The individuals who have made this presentment were not convened by this court to sit as a grand jury nor have they been selected at random from a fair cross section of this district. Any self-styled indictment or presentment issued by such a group has no force under the Constitution or laws of the United States."[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Put ALL of the evidence together in front of a competent grand jury. Lets see what they come up with.

Maybe you should give that advice to Orly because for one she can't even fill out a form right and two she has lost every single case that has been tried. First it was the birth certificate and she has wasted so much of the courts time the she was fined 20K dollars. Now she has switched over to the SS number and has just as much evidence as she did on the BC. The only reason she is doing this is to milk suckers out of their money and to gain supporters for her run for attorney general.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I encourage everyone that is not mentally retarded or that is not looking to waste time, to not engage other birthers.

This is like arguing with trolls, and birthers should be looked at the same way as trolls.

Yes everyone, please just turn off your minds and nod your head because your opinions are not needed here. (Well if they are the wrong opinions that is.

So would you be the flat-earthed?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The real problem is birthers are unable to handle the truth!

So if those that don't believe Obama was born in the USA are tagged as "Birthers" does that make the opposing view "Anti-Birthers"? Or perhaps a better moniker would be "No-Birthers" If one were a No-Birther would their position be that Obama wasn't born? If so then Birthers would advocate that he was born. Hmmm I guess that I don't get it. But I do like the term Anti-Birther better, it loudly says that they are clearly against Obama having been born.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
So if those that don't believe Obama was born in the USA are tagged as "Birthers" does that make the opposing view "Anti-Birthers"?

No, it makes hem normal people.

The funniest thing about all the nonsense the birthers push is they have no evidence for any of their claims!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina I do not for a second think anything will ever come of this. Obama was placed in power by TPTB. You really think your vote matters? I am sure they have covered their tracks. Although Kudos to the Judge who took part. I am sure he will be punished accordingly once this all blows over.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The funniest thing about all the nonsense the birthers push is they have no evidence for any of their claims!

There was no evidence that Nixon knew of the break-in at Watergate…until the tapes. Good things come to them that wait.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The people are the fourth branch of government, and if they want to create one, any shape or size, within the law, they can. But lawfully, under common law. You are not debating me here, but case law, and justice opinions I have read, personally.

Even though the wiki is a red herring, I'll bite. Are any of those documents notarized? I would love to see the documents they presented. Were they all in order? If they are, then what you sited would be examples of the Fox guarding the henhouse. Nisi prius courts have no jurisdiction over grand juries, if they are formed under common law practices. What is the purpose of notary publics? To make sure everything is in lawful order, under threat of perjury.

But fine, lets bring that lynch mob under control. Lets begin by State Constitution changes. Explicitly authorizing re-constitution of the Common Law Grand Jury, using a modern lawful process, with Sheriffs bound and reaffirmed by law, to serve any prerogative writs, or any others they issue. That is, if the state does not already allow for that under current legal code.

As long as they operate within the confines of the law as it is written then that's not a lynch mob. That's how it is supposed to be working. They should be the governments auditors.

Let competent Grand Jury, audit all the details around the certificate.

It will finally end the debate, once and for all.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cthooser1031
I am sure he will be punished accordingly once this all blows over.

Here is why birthers are not taken seriously by anyone with the quality of the "research" that they do....

the Judge is a woman!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join