It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow! Judge Orders Investigation Into Obama’s Fake Social Security Number

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No. The government does not create its own money. The taxes do not go where you think they go. Your argument is invalid.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Put it up in front of a citizen's grand jury to decide. :-)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Put it up in front of a citizen's grand jury to decide. :-)

Well, a "citizen's grand jury" is just a lynching party....

What exactly will they decide? Every single court case, over 200 of them have gone against the silly birthers....

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"You'll never know what these DRUNK LIBERALS did to this neighborhood!"

That's an actual headline from that page, all I needed to read to debunk another tiresome attempt by birthers to get attention.

It's weird. they've had since 2007 and yet they have proved nothing. Perhaps because there is nothing to prove?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Really. Lets put the suspect birth certificate among a grand jury of graphic design experts.

Lynch mob indeed.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Really. Lets put the suspect birth certificate among a grand jury of graphic design experts.

Why? Remember, the court has declared Obama a natural born US citizen.... also a Presidential candidate does not even need a birth Certificate to run for President....
What makes you claim Obama's BC is suspect?

Remember, no "expert" has even seen it!

Lynch mob indeed.

Yes, a lynch mob.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The jury is the highest court. Nisi prius courts are lesser courts, that's why.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Look I don't care for Obama but those were our choices I blame all the parties for making us chose from that sorry lot.

Anyway this whole birther thing is absolutely ridiculous. His mother was a US citizen it doesn't matter where he was borne because he is still a citizen sorry to burst some bubbles with that. Do people even remember it was McCain he ran against the same McCain whom was borne in Panama not Panama city Florida but the country of Panama and that is on his BC.

On top of that legally, the judge cannot require this nor hold accountable federal employees. The Supreme Court case of McCullouch v Maryland in the early 1800s set the precedent. No state judge can make demands on employees of the federal gov't.

Maybe people haven't thought about this either even if they could remove him from office the remaining term would be held by Biden. I am not sure why people think things would get better after that oh and Biden could then pardon Obama. I swear some of the birthers were short changed on brain cells when they were handing them out because they actually think something will come of all the BS moaning. This so called investigation is the equivalent of pissing in the wind.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina
Which explains your out of context quote.. I don't know if it was edited or what but your quote edited out some key words.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It will probably be thrown out for one thing: lack of standing.

As for the person who said there's no such thing as a Connecticut SSN, numbers are traceable to the place where they were issued. You're probably right that each state doesn't have its own code, but each office does, and they know this one to be in Connecticut, so that is why we can say it's a CT SSN.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
It will probably be thrown out for one thing: lack of standing.

It will be thrown out because it is a load of crap - have you even bothered to read what Taitz claims and wants?

Also Harrison Bounel never even existed, so how can poor Orly get his documentation!
edit on 12-5-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh fer flips sake. Orley Taitz? Again? Why do people take that attention-seeking charlatan seriously?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Robert Gibbs sidesteps the question about the SSN and say "I,I,I,I,I,I,I"

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Robert Gibbs sidesteps the question about the SSN and say "I,I,I,I,I,I,I"

He did not think no one would ask such a stupid question, as SSN's are NOT state based!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: azdaze
they agree that his SS# is a Connecticut SS #.

SSN's are not state based, so there is no such thing as a "Connecticut" SSN....

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

Well that's interesting because years ago when I went to get a new SS card in the state I live in and gave the lady my SS# she knew I was born in California. So they must have some level of accuracy....

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I do not understand why anybody would bother with this Orley Taitz person since they have been wrong and out right lied to them over and over while at the same time begging for money for years. How many times do you people have to be fooled? How many times have people taken this Orley Taitz annoucement, come running here to share and end up looking like a complete fool. Over and over this happens and not once, not even in the slighest has anything that has come out of Orleys mouth been proven to be the truth. I do not blame Orley, if you can still get people to give you money and support long after you have been proven a fraud then of courrse you take it. If however, you are still following this person after being made a fool of over and over.... well you deserve it.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

SSN's are state based

The official website states otherwise.... here it is again!

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

But of course birthers claim differently to push their silly agenda!

Funny how no one is actually able to show that the judge has started a investigation.... looks like it was just a claim that was made up. A very common occurrence amongst birthers, they like to make a lot of nonsense up!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I can not show that the judge has started an investigation. I thought this was a discussion about Obama using a false SSN. I do not see what this has to do with a person being a "birther." I am not saying he was born with this false SSN.
edit on 12-5-2014 by gmoneystunt because: I asked to see hellobruce's link but I did find it

edit on 12-5-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I can not show that the judge has started an investigation.

No one can, as they have not started a investigation.

I thought this was a discussion about Obama using a false SSN.

That is just a silly birther claim, not based on any real evidence.

I do not see what this has to do with a person being a "birther."

birthers are the only ones claiming Obama has a false SSN....

Can you provide a link for the information about "numbering scheme was designed in 1936"

For the 3rd time in this thread....

www.ssa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join