It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blue ray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I frequently see many sacred number sequences. The 11:11 & 13:33 most often.
13:33 is communion with the ascended masters and Gaia. This also seems to be connected to the blue ray soul group operating behind the scenes. Anyone have any interesting experiences of this to share.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LouiseCTaylor

Do you see the 13:33 on 24 hour clocks or do you see it else where too?

And why the 2012 forum?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sorry did not even know that the blue ray soul group was a thing. I just push a little chi and wait for the next stage. If there is a reason to act we will be informed one way or another. When it comes to the numbers I do normally let myself figure out my meaning for it if there is any.

Thank you for being.
. Namaste.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah so far 24 hour clock. I have loads of sequences I see but the 13:33 & 11 ones come through all the time. I guess that's the 'guys upstairs' way of communicating to us. I put this in the 2012 forum as it's connected with the ascension & the beings of light + ascended master rays that are coming through now.
Makes me laugh as people probably think it's coincidence / nonsense but it so isn't.
Fascinating stuff

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I figure out the meaning to myself as well. The messages are probably just as personal as they are universal. I hear from the ascended master Quan Yin which is a very feminine goddess energy relating to the balance of feminine / masculine energies on earth - so might be connected to my 13:33.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The thing is, I believe one's mind sees and records all the hours one sees, but consciously memorizes only those which are interesting and/or easy to remember. Those who look more chaotic are less well recalled.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The thing is, I believe one's mind sees and records all the hours one sees, but consciously memorizes only those which are interesting and/or easy to remember. Those who look more chaotic are less well recalled.

A good explanation for yourself from outside observation not having the experience. The thing is that those who experience synchronicity of this kind are normally having other experiences also. For me it is a very high sensitivity in my body to how my body feels and the energy that flows within. I am truly ALIVE and I can write how many praises to how it feels but no words do truly come close to really describing the experience and the feeling of loving vibrations.

To clarify when I see the numbers I normally react and look at the clock without thinking seeing mirror patterns in numbers. It is my unconscious mind that I have allowed to show me what it notices that my conscious mind do not.
edit on 12-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Anyone have any interesting experiences of this to share.

Well I've had encounters with blue beings and lights hence the name. The blue ray is a Christian mysticism term, I believe.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I also had many... "experiences". The word "experience" is an euphemism for what I saw and did.

Yet I do believe that we have to go about it using deduction. And I can't rule out the possibility that this "11:11" thing is no more than the result of very physical and explainable concepts.

Why did nothing happen the 11:11 of the 11 month of 2011? And was that in UTC or in local time? And does one take into account the true position of the Sun and its relation to true local time vs political time? And what about those few who don't use 24-hour formats but decimals, as some sci-fi writers do?

edit on 12-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

When you say nothing happened - it's referring to energetic vibrations on earth which are not physical, that's probably why most people don't notice anything. Spirit communication is very subtle in general so it's very easy to miss things. The number sequences do really flash out at me though - it's a bit weird. Never knew that numbers held any real importance.
Also 13:33 would become 1:33 - no difference.
As with all these things you need to keep an open mind but nothing would surprise me these days :-)

edit on 12-5-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I also had many... "experiences". The word "experience" is an euphemism for what I saw and did.

Yet I do believe that we have to go about it using deduction. And I can't rule out the possibility that this "11:11" thing is no more than the result of very physical and explainable concepts.

Why did nothing happen the 11:11 of the 11 month of 2011? And was that in UTC or in local time? And does one take into account the true position of the Sun and its relation to true local time vs political time? And what about those few who don't use 24-hour formats but decimals, as some sci-fi writers do?

I cannot say how others really are experience 11:11 but can only describe my experience. Since I had 3rd eye activation before noticing the phenomena and believing the phenomena the phenomena exists in the global consciousness as a meme. I normally think of it as the mirror of yourself repeated back at you. To me it is all about Karma. Reaping what you are seeding.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have a massive blue ray collection if that counts.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OK, I get those numbers all the time, and my ufology and Family contacts wear blue uniforms. It was a very tall angel ET woman wearing blue that told me, "those who go to the front of the lineup will put at the back" and then showed me the vision of the loaves and the fishes from the bible, not endorsing the bible, this was all metaphor, about sharing and looking after others.

But my sun photos while having blue and turquoise even, often have the beautiful violet ray and my son called himself zadekei in games and I had an experience with a Kei/Kye being my son who I remembered. Then he talked about his father watching over and night visits, and Zadkiel is an angel of magenta/violet ray. I always find some things interesting. Of course to me its all angel ETs.

From our old house:

I think the blue and magenta work together

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Beautiful

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is interesting. NOT

Hop over to the 911 section. There are people over there that keep seeing 911 on their clocks.
I guess it depends on which way your brain leans.

I keep seeing 6:55.
But then that's the time the radio kicks in each morning and when the world news ends in the evening.
Pretty much twice a day. And to make it weirder it happens EVERY day! Sinister.

A wiser man than I said it.
These conspiracies go away when you turn off your TV and internet.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

No they don't. They just appear in other places like till receipts, the bus clock, credit card machine & mobile phones.
OKAY - I GET THE MESSAGE!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Really, like when you're waking up, or trying to go to sleep and everytime you check your clock its, 11 11, 11 21, 11 22 (2 X 11), and so forth and so on, and this always happens.

Though ever so mysteriously the computer is shut off?!!!
edit on 14-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join